View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's really not that hard IMO. If your good with your chemicals and you have some will power you'll be all good. Some people make it sound like the chemical gets a hold of you, but for me at least, I can be cognizant, and fight any urge to redose knowing it will just break down to a shit storm.

For me personally, it only took one time going manically crazy to never want to go to that state again. When life was going crazy for me I may have dosed a little bit crazily and higher end but I still never reached that point of critical mass insanity this can provide thankfully. Is it hard for me not to dose at least once a day sometimes? Certainly, it reduces my pain greatly which makes it a bit difficult to keep my hands out of the cookie jar, so to speak but I only dose. five mgs max, only twice per day, at least six hours apart. I'm thinking about jumping into higher doses when I receive some soon but just because I haven't for so long and I'm looking for that perfected state of zen that it can provide. No more than ten mgs at once and at that level there will be not extra dosing.

Solipsis, can you describe what sort of mania this drug can produce? I just don't have enough experience with it to understand first hand, and the only experience I have with mania is the place I was in for a few months after iboga which I would characterize as a state of extreme ego inflation.

It makes you feel slick as fuck, like your on top of the world, and an absolute champ. It also makes you feel like most anything that pops in your head to be the perfect idea. It makes it feel like the dots are connecting and everything is falling into place.

Well that sounds like the sort of mania I associate with my post-iboga state of mind but 3-MeO-PCP made me feel brain damaged, and incapable of forming complete sentences along with ataxia. I don't feel like any dose of 3-MeO-PCP would be capable of inducing mania. Hmm, yeah 3-MeO-PCP is a dangerous drug. MGS recommends nobody ever take that stuff.

It makes you feel slick as fuck, like your on top of the world, and an absolute champ. It also makes you feel like most anything that pops in your head to be the perfect idea. It makes it feel like the dots are connecting and everything is falling into place.

I don't feel like any dose of 3-MeO- would be capable of inducing mania.
Yeah that's what most everyone thinks, lower levels are where it's at but pass your specific threshold with it, and bam your doing something bonkers like jumping up and down on your bed in boxers or running around in the snow in the buff. I once read a TR where a British fellow got fucked on it, decided to but a plane ticket to the US. Bought other things for the trip nearly maxing out the card. When he woke up the next morning he got a call from the CC company asking about all the odd charges. He ended up telling them it was stolen.....

I would call what high dose 3- MeO-PCP induces a "god complex".

What's up with the whole "Don't use this! I didn't like it" schtick? I hope your just joking as I would think such a long term user would know better than to make a blanket statement like that simply based on how it effected you.....

When someone takes way too much 3-MeO-PCP, what would you say about having him/her take a sedative like a benzo / etizolam to calm down?

Initially I thought that the amnestic properties of benzo's could make a person who is already far gone really lose his marbles. Then I did some searching and was surprised to find a lot of people approving of the combination. And just now I read about someone concerned about delirium as a resultant effect.

Would you agree that - as I now think - it highly depends on the exact type of state the person is in, even more so than the dose? Because as it seems to me, someone losing themselves via (hypo)mania could flip from the disinhibiting and amnestic effects of a benzo. (I guess especially if the dosage of that benzo is relatively high.) This also seems much more tricky if the effects are still peaking.
Conversely, when the person is calm and shows pretty much zero signs of mania, and is just coming down, and coming out of deep dissociation and confusion. And he/she has much need for rest and comfort (much more so than is standard after your freaky, though regular, 3-MeO trip)... then I think it could help with exactly that.

Ill never forget the night that my friend was already on 4mg of xanax, he was right around the peak somewhere of the benzos and then took a huuuuge line of MXE (He does have high tolerance but it was a fat one even for his level, bigger then usual)

He lost his marbles the worst I have ever seen him, he usually can hold his shit pretty well in fact but this time was totally unlike any other time.

Long story short he was in our other mutual friends front yard at like 130am in the morning just talking at the top of his lungs completely unaware of what time it was or where he was at. saying the most innapropriate random things over and over on repeat like a broken record. "hey man you got any coke? You got any more mxe? Wheres the weed at we gotta blaze it up" etc etc but he was completely unaware of what he was saying. Then he would lose consiousness and keel over while standing and just hit the grass full force. He would be out for a minute or so and then just spring up and go back in to this reptitive loop. No matter how many times we tried to stop him or calm him or have him sit down he just couldnt comprehend and he kept being so loud even into 2 or 3 in the morning it just lasted for hourrrss!!

At one point he went out into the street and fell over and was doing some shit that looked like the snow angel on the street pavement.

When he finally came to and we talked to him the next day about it he felt ashamed from the stories he heard from us and from friends parents who called the cops on him but he had ABSOLUTELY NO RECOLLECTION of the night and at first he literally thought we were pranking him on what happened. He literally couldntt believe that he was acting that way and could not remember anything from the night.

With all that said though, I do believe if you took the arylcyclohexamines first and then after the peak, even if your still on it but at least on your way down, and took the benzos, it would be a much better combination.

But I would never ever take benzos and then take a large dose of arylcyclohexamines while still well on the benzos after seeing what my friend did. Never seen such a fucked up person before.

I mean he was worse then those videos on youtube you see of fucked up people after giant festivals and raves rinsed out of their mind doing gonzo things at like 4am in the morning before they leave to go home trying to gather reality.

He was freaking baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddd.

What's up with the whole "Don't use this! I didn't like it" schtick? I hope your just joking as I would think such a long term user would know better than to make a blanket statement like that simply based on how it effected you.....

Good grief Help. :) That is the second time you have misquoted me when complaining about my blanket statements. I think the 'MGS's doesnt like this stuff, I don't recommend using it' makes it clear I am issuing advice and personal feelings. I mean if this were mushrooms, I could see picking on me like that about making blanket statements but this drug is dangerous, its caused some bad freakouts and all kinds of adverse reactions. This stuff isn't safe.

But for you, I'll make sure to put an * next time and follow any personal opinions with a second or third caveat..just for you my friend.

MGS, you don't have much of a pre-existing dissociative tolerance from other substances, do you? i had a huge dissociative tolerance before i ever got a hold of this stuff. i think my pre-existing tolerance helped make this stuff more enjoyable for me. i don't get the difficulty speaking, the strange gait, etc from this stuff (or any other dissociative, barring very heroic doses)... i just get an awesome mental high that can lead to full-blown mania and delirium if i push the dose too high...

i remember when i first started using dissociatives, if i picked up a guitar while on them i could barely even play a G chord. now i can do large doses and shred just as well as i do while sober.

MGS, you don't have much of a pre-existing dissociative tolerance from other substances, do you? .

No, not at all. Or at least not to my knowledge. Prior to the 3meo, and a single ketamine exposure this week, I hadn't had any dissociatives since 2011. I found a vial of 200mg ketamine this week, and took just 25mg and had a very nice evening with it so I don't think my tolerance is anything but 'normal' which right now means non existent.

There have been times in the past 2009 comes to mind where I was doing a bit more ketamine that I would like to admit, but it was still pretty small amounts compared to what I know others are capable of. When I was using ketamine frequently, it was 25mg-50mg at a time maybe once in the evening...not 'khole dosages' and those binges never lasted long.

As I noted earlier, the 3-MeO-PCP didn't affect my speech too much but it did affect my balance and it certainly had a strong overall effect on me as I felt brain damaged for a good 24hours after I took it. Also, my dosages were 2.5mg and 7.5mg and both were very strong experience. If it means anything...in my body I'd say 3-MeO-PCP is about 10X the potency of ketamine because 2.5mg easily reminded me of 25mg ketamine...and 7.5mg was about what I'd expect from 75mg ketamine. Both were very strong experiences. If I had to rate it..I'd easily say the 2.5mg 3-MeO-PCP was a +++. So with that information, we can assume I don't have much of a tolerance to dissociatives..I think anyway...I guess I wouldn't consider myself an expert here.

Strange stuff that 3-MeO-PCP. I just think I'm not a fan of that class of drug. I've never even done DXM.

Of course I had a 10 year affair with opiates but I don't think that ever affected my k usage or tolerance to it. I still kholed.

I still have 170mg of ketamine. I'll be sure and report back if/when I use it to confirm that I got the 'expected' reaction.

^ yeah, you are not likely to have much of a dissociative tolerance at all if thats what your past usage was like.

i always dose orally rather than injecting, but i think i would barely even feel 2.5mg IM of this stuff.

my dissociative tolerance is stupid, though... 150mg of MXE is my sweet spot, and i can go as high as 200-250mg and still function.... impaired function, for sure, but its not an incapacitating dose for me like it would be for a lot of people.

I have a silly permatolerance....but when I IM 10 mg I am perfectly functional....I dont get much of an afterglow though...the day following I am kinda speedy and anxious....but I am also on a long diazepam taper so it doesn't take much to make me anxious!

Yeah the highest I ever went with MXE was 40mg. Gave up on that one because it got too weird and uncomfortable if i went any higher and could never reach a 'hole' with it at those doses....I still am of the mind that the only point to K is to 'hole' and thus since there isnt a safe way to hole with MXE or 3-MeO-PCP...they just don't speak to me.

^150mg of MXE is my sweet spot, and i can go as high as 200-250mg and still function.... impaired function, for sure, but its not an incapacitating dose for me like it would be for a lot of people.

Ah but the MXE hole is so lucid... if you ever feel like trying again, do the dose rectally, it's smoother and more hole-y (pun intended about halfway through typing).

MXE sucks for me in mid range doses....low dose is nice, floaty push (20-50mg) and I can start to hole around 90-120mg IM...it is more schizo wormhole than a k hole but definitely has it's merits. It certainly feels more toxic than ketamine, has a nasty hangover for me....overall I prefer ketamine but for me methoxetamine certainly has it's place...I've had some wonderful experiences

Wow, MXE feels super non-toxic to me - well so does ketamine, probably ketamine feels even less toxic, but MXE definitely feels very clean to my body. I haven't been able to fully compare ketamine and MXE because although I've done ketamine several handfuls of times, I always forget almost the whole thing if I take it to hole-level doses. With MXE I don't forget so the experience has been better for me, you know, because I can remember it. And during my best experience with it I had a flood of recollections about forgotten extreme states I had been to from both ketamine and DMT (which also often makes me forget).

I abused the hell out of ketamine for years, and always found it very forgiving. Never developed any bladder issues, and at the amounts and frequency of my use I probably should have! Used to buy it in bulk, and go on ketacations to Mexico, India, etc. I'll agree that the MXE hole is more lucid, but also more speedy and schizo'd out for me. Ketamine always made me feel like a tiny particle adrift in an enormous universe...MXE holes for me are just warped, however lovely they may be!

My main complaint is how badly it dehydrates me, and I feel a bit hungover the next day. I also have to use kinda high doses, but one 120 mg session leaves me feeling much more wrecked than a half gram of ketamine in a night. I may have just boshed my NMDA receptors over the years to the point of not getting the "afterglow" so many speak of.

We all vary...even moreso than the droogs themselves I say!

These last few posts are more evidence that we really do react differently to these things. The only time I ever had anything close to a hangover with ketamine was when I was using that low grade Ttokkyo brand bootleg ketamine way back in the day you could get a vial for $10.

OK so some people say MXE feels toxic to them and has a hangover, while others say it feels non toxic and has an afterglow. Likewise, some people here are having the same debate about 3meo. I know the debate about different batches will never end without some scientific evidence, but I would like to say anecdotally that I've had MXE that feels much less toxic than ketamine, and I've also had MXE that felt more toxic than ketamine with more undesirable mental effects (harder to talk and walk for instance compared to clean stuff which hardly affected those capacities while maintaining the positive aspects).

Back on topic, I have experience with 2 batches of 3meo. One was a couple years ago when it was still very expensive, and it was claimed to be verified 97 or 99% purity, I don't remember exactly. It was awesome and indeed felt lucid and non toxic with no negative psychological effects. Dancing felt like water and socializing was exciting, so yes it was something I would do at a party. Mentally it was a fasinating trip when i did it alone. Utterly fascinating. Combined it with LSD once and was one of the top 5 trips of my life. The second batch was recently, priced 1/8 of the what I paid years ago...It felt very different. It had a more caustic quality, burned my tongue sublingually. Psychologically it lead to feeling temporarily brain damaged as others have noted and tended towards darker internalized thoughts, and physically felt quite toxic with lasting negative effects.

Could all or most of this debate between negative and positive experiences be attributed to differences in batch quality and purity? Is there any concensus yet in the community that the new cheap 3meo is in fact the same or comparable quality/purity as the older very expensive stuff? I have another sample on the way from another source to see if its more like the first or second (will report results).

Last edited:
Good post/point. For what it is worth, as far as I know the MXE I worked with was some of the first MXE out...this would have been summer 2010...and I never had a hangover with it. It never felt toxic, just unpleasant and not the sort of intoxication I found useful. People saying ketamine is toxic and that they have hangovers with it..is really surprising to me. I am not sure what my point is, I guess I don't have one except to marvel at how differently we all react to these things.

I have no tools to analyze 3-MeO-PCP but if anyone wants to have it analyzed I'd gladly submit a sample.

OK so some people say MXE feels toxic to them and has a hangover, while others say it feels non toxic and has an afterglow. Likewise, some people here are having the same debate about 3meo. I know the debate about different batches will never end without some scientific evidence, but I would like to say anecdotally that I've had MXE that feels much less toxic than ketamine, and I've also had MXE that felt more toxic than ketamine with more undesirable mental effects (harder to talk and walk for instance compared to clean stuff which hardly affected those capacities while maintaining the positive aspects).

Back on topic, I have experience with 2 batches of 3meo. One was a couple years ago when it was still very expensive, and it was claimed to be verified 99% purity. It was awesome and indeed felt lucid and non toxic with no negative psychological effects. Dancing felt like water and socializing was exciting, so yes it was something I would do at a party. Mentally it was a fasinating trip when i did it alone. The second batch was recently, priced 1/8 of the what I paid years ago...It felt very different. It had a more caustic quality, burned my tongue sublingually. Psychologically it lead to feeling brain damaged as others have noted and tended towards darker internalized thoughts, and physically felt quite toxic with lasting negative effects.

Could all or most of this debate between negative and positive experiences be attributed to differences in batch quality and purity? Is there any concensus yet in the community that the new cheap 3meo is in fact the same or comparable quality/purity as the older very expensive stuff? I have another sample on the way from another source to see if its more like the first or second (will report results).

Status
Not open for further replies.