View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almonds or Pecans? What kind of Nut Bin?
Assorted Nuts, Mixed Nuts, Buttered Nuts!?

Every nut you ever dreamed of and many you never knew existed. Someday I'll write some of those experiences into reports..they are gonna be the craziest chapter yet.

I cannot imagine combining 3-MeO-PCP and psychedelic. 10mg of 3-meopcp had me existing in a fishbowl in my head. I had no idea it wasnt real. Machines fed strawberries to things that ate em. and it all existed in a cycle. I will definitely have to do that one day. I have a feeling ketamine and acid have nothing on 3meopcp and acid.

some people just like to rattle their awareness into new states of anguish and psychosis without any regard for the future. These compounds aren't "novel" they are potent as fuck and highly addictive.
Like LSD has been proven to not be very neurotoxic to human beings. MDMA, isn't very neurotoxic but that doesn't mean people don't haphazardly take a copious amounts of it. I've know human beings capable of eating 2-3 grams in a night, and NO it wasn't methamphetamines.

PCP was given to people originally who were DYING on the battlefield so they could stitch them up and get them back into battle.
now it has a 3-meo group attached to it. It's devil dust period. Worse than Cocaine, worse than amphetamine.
It makes my guts churn to read this message board sometimes because of the amount of unknown damage you guys are doing to yourselves.

When i bragged i took 100mg of 4-aco-dmt. that is because i went and i did the rational prodrug calcuation between it and real Psilocin. Despite it being an incredibly high dose.
That level, is still about as neurotoxic as taking maybe 2-3 asprin to treat a headache. It was a spectacular and amazing trip. It didn't feel poisonous and at no point was i worried about my sanity.
Only because i am a seasoned psychedelic tripper. But with PCP and the sheer level of smooth disassociation and re association into things that aren't exactly part of consensus reality is going to cause some serious MENTAL damage, which is way different than brain damage.

PCP is an insane dopamine agonist. 3-meo group is pretty much just increasing it's serotonergic 5-7 fold in a variety of effects meaning it is probably highly non selective and given it's potency, being that 10milligrams can FUCK a person retarded means you don't know what you've done to those receptors you've ignited and yet people continue to persist doing some for constant days on end With a cyclical variety of effect ranging from Bliss to manageable psychosis. You guys are asking for permenant psychosis by pushing this compound as hard as you are. I mean that. I'm also not trying to be a buzz kill. Especially in combination with other compounds. Seriously guys "check yo self before you wreck yo self"
Wouldn't it be nice, to live to a ripe old age, and still be able to trip, without the effects of prolonged drug induced psychosis diminishing the quality of your lives.

^Good post there. I'm well aware I'm really playing with fire at the moment with my obscene 3-MeO-PCP abuse which will probably have long lasting effect on me. I'm going through a manic episode of some sort, which is utterly blissful at the moment but I'm very worried of my physical and mental health and the consequences of my actions. I've had a very distressing time recently due to some personal shit going on in my life and I've been using this drug very heavily, reckless redosing, occasional overdosing etc. etc. etc. I can honestly say my brain is fucked. Now taking some benzos & vitamins, trying to eat properly, drinking fluids, fighting sleep deprivation etc. and hoping for the best.

Last edited:
some people just like to rattle their awareness into new states of anguish and psychosis without any regard for the future. These compounds aren't "novel" they are potent as fuck and highly addictive.
Like LSD has been proven to not be very neurotoxic to human beings. MDMA, isn't very neurotoxic but that doesn't mean people don't haphazardly take a copious amounts of it. I've know human beings capable of eating 2-3 grams in a night, and NO it wasn't methamphetamines.

PCP was given to people originally who were DYING on the battlefield so they could stitch them up and get them back into battle.
now it has a 3-meo group attached to it. It's devil dust period. Worse than Cocaine, worse than amphetamine.
It makes my guts churn to read this message board sometimes because of the amount of unknown damage you guys are doing to yourselves.

When i bragged i took 100mg of 4-aco-dmt. that is because i went and i did the rational prodrug calcuation between it and real Psilocin. Despite it being an incredibly high dose.
That level, is still about as neurotoxic as taking maybe 2-3 asprin to treat a headache. It was a spectacular and amazing trip. It didn't feel poisonous and at no point was i worried about my sanity.
Only because i am a seasoned psychedelic tripper. But with PCP and the sheer level of smooth disassociation and re association into things that aren't exactly part of consensus reality is going to cause some serious MENTAL damage, which is way different than brain damage.

PCP is an insane dopamine agonist. 3-meo group is pretty much just increasing it's serotonergic 5-7 fold in a variety of effects meaning it is probably highly non selective and given it's potency, being that 10milligrams can FUCK a person retarded means you don't know what you've done to those receptors you've ignited and yet people continue to persist doing some for constant days on end With a cyclical variety of effect ranging from Bliss to manageable psychosis. You guys are asking for permenant psychosis by pushing this compound as hard as you are. I mean that. I'm also not trying to be a buzz kill. Especially in combination with other compounds. Seriously guys "check yo self before you wreck yo self"
Wouldn't it be nice, to live to a ripe old age, and still be able to trip, without the effects of prolonged drug induced psychosis diminishing the quality of your lives.

I feel your words, i am profoundly shocked at the potency and drama of 3-Meo-PCP. It is some POWERFUL shit. I'm still gonna try it one day on top of a psychedelic cause thats what I do, I'll make sure I have a sitter. I cannot begin to tell you of the places I went on that stuff. A fishbowl in my own head mind you. Insanity. It also blew out the password and I cant log into my PC

I hear you, I abused this along with regular PCP for a month and now 4 months later I still feel as high as if I had railed ~40mg of ketamine constantly and I have recurring seizures so I have to take medication every day now. I am also depressed and it has amplified my neuropathic pain causing my meds not to work. :(

I hear you, I abused this along with regular PCP for a month and now 4 months later I still feel as high as if I had railed ~40mg of ketamine constantly and I have recurring seizures so I have to take medication every day now. I am also depressed and it has amplified my neuropathic pain causing my meds not to work. :(
So whats my prognosis, I've used less than 40mg in a month. It definitely fried the part of my mind with my PC password. Am I fucked? :)

It also blew out the password and I cant log into my PC

what do you mean?

edit -- oh, didn't see that^ post

yeah dude dissociatives have made me forget my PC password before. i remembered it again in like a week. now they never make me forget anything.

i went through a gram of 3-MeO-PCP in two and a half months. i don't feel any more retarded than i did a year or two ago.

my brain has been pretty habituated to DXM for about 7 years now tho, so maybe i've just adapted.

Last edited:
i erased the part of my brain that stores passwords on 3meopcp, i cant log into my PC its totally fucking with me

^ check my edit :)

been there before, my passwords eventually came back to me

or there's ways to break into a computer you forgot the password for.... gotta make a bootdisk / bootdrive on a CD or a USB memory stick

its been years and i forget the specifics on doing it, but google a bit and you should be able to figure it out

p.s. i'm surprised you even tried 3-MeO-PCP again after your comments a few pages back.

No one is fucked permenantly. Every year i go out to music festivals in British Columbia i always forget my computer passwords, and how to use a computer and all of the important shit like where things are located in my house.
But all of that comes back or you just get new passwords. If you offically cannot figure out how to get new passwords, yet you can say to yourself this is something that i once knew who to do. Then i would suggest heavy doses of Noopept for 31 days on end. Honestly. It's just if you do some how manage to fuck yourself permenantly it would be with insanely potent dopamine releasing compounds like this.

You kids be careful with the 3-MeO-PCP. Stuff is NO JOKE. I used it a couple times last week dealing with WDs and found myself in places ketamine on began to suggest. This is the real deal dissociative. I was literally in a world of my own existing as just thought and sensations that could be whatever i wanted it to be. Total astral projection. And you guys using more than 10mg dosages....please for the love of god take a break from it and get back to 10mg dosages. 10mg is plenty to go fully out of body, fully out of mind, you might want a babysitter its that intense. I can't even imagine trying 3-MeO-PCP on top of something like LSD or DOC but I suspect one day I will know.

This is the works, i still like ketamine better. At least that is predictable. This stuff has taken me to the nut bin and I never thought I would get out.

I've been taking this for the past month intermittently, no more than 30mg a day, more like 3-6mg every 6-8 hours either rectally or intranasal. The secret I've found is small doses and stacking with piracetam on a daily basis.

Have used successfully with 6mapb on 4 occasions with remarkable results.

Does not mix well with alcohol, though works great for treating alcohol withdrawal.

Mixes well with small doses of adderall (generic amphetamine salts, barr brand 15mg tablets).

Just started memantine 10mg per day after a week of alcohol detox and two weeks alcohol free, have found it to be an excellent antidepressant stacked with above mentioned meds.

Also take gabapentin sparingly for joint/muscle issues alongside nutrient dense diet, magnesium/calium/Vitamin D supplements, glucosamine thrown in around here and there.

Had one week of solid abstinence from all substances and just started tinkering with these again with great results. They seem to be helping to speed along the healing of my damaged GABA receptors from years of daily benzodiazapine use (now 8 months clean) also cocomittant and sporadic use of alcohol.

This isn't as recreational or moreish as ketamine, even less so than MXE which I found to be a great replacement for ketamine. Ketamine to me is wonderful for monthly psychedelic journies but as far as a long-term daily microdosing antidepressant goes, it just doesn't seem practical. I used to use DXM for this purpose because of availability but the pharmacology of DXM is too much of a clusterfuck to be a sustainable endeavour.

I'll write more expansively when I have the time.

metaphorically but fuck I'm dealing with some serious depression right now. I'm fearing having myself taken to a psyche ward is about all there is left for me. It is scary, I have never been to a place this dark. Shame to be so public about it but I guess that is just my way.

Literally or metaphorically?

I wish I found some response to depression but I found this drug only enhanced the psychiatric issues I'm dealing with currently.

Finally got my PC unlocked, around 12hr after last dose of 3-MeO-PCP. Even at just 10mg dosage, the effects of this drug were long lasting and debilitating. I'd love to take some and feel a little better than i do currently but I can't sleep on this drug and in the condition I am in now, sleep is better than being awake and aware.

PS Enjoy your writing, keep it up.

I've been taking this for the past month intermittently, no more than 30mg a day, more like 3-6mg every 6-8 hours either rectally or intranasal. The secret I've found is small doses and stacking with piracetam on a daily basis.

Have used successfully with 6mapb on 4 occasions with remarkable results.

Does not mix well with alcohol, though works great for treating alcohol withdrawal.

Mixes well with small doses of adderall (generic amphetamine salts, barr brand 15mg tablets).

Just started memantine 10mg per day after a week of alcohol detox and two weeks alcohol free, have found it to be an excellent antidepressant stacked with above mentioned meds.

Also take gabapentin sparingly for joint/muscle issues alongside nutrient dense diet, magnesium/calium/Vitamin D supplements, glucosamine thrown in around here and there.

Had one week of solid abstinence from all substances and just started tinkering with these again with great results. They seem to be helping to speed along the healing of my damaged GABA receptors from years of daily benzodiazapine use (now 8 months clean) also cocomittant and sporadic use of alcohol.

This isn't as recreational or moreish as ketamine, even less so than MXE which I found to be a great replacement for ketamine. Ketamine to me is wonderful for monthly psychedelic journies but as far as a long-term daily microdosing antidepressant goes, it just doesn't seem practical. I used to use DXM for this purpose because of availability but the pharmacology of DXM is too much of a clusterfuck to be a sustainable endeavour.

I'll write more expansively when I have the time.

metaphorically but fuck I'm dealing with some serious depression right now. I'm fearing having myself taken to a psyche ward is about all there is left for me. It is scary, I have never been to a place this dark. Shame to be so public about it but I guess that is just my way.

I'm sorry to hear this is there a direct correlation between the use of 3meopcp or is it something incidental?

I'm sorry to hear this is there a direct correlation between the use of 3meopcp or is it something incidental?

no correlation. My depressive episode has nothing to do with the 3-MeO-PCP. And unfortunately, it does not seem to offer any relief and considering its long lasting and debilitating effects, I can't use that stuff. Maybe a couple times a year on a trip I will, but it offers me nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.