View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread - Mad Manic Meo 3nity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely is hard to have an appetite on this stuff.

Yeah I've been anorexic as fuck lately taking this, coming in waves. Sometimes I'll be eating like once a day for a couple days and then Ill suddenly get hungry and eat 2 or 3 big meals at once, literally. The other day I ate a huge sandwich at like 4 am, then decided I needed to make another one, and after that I was STILL hungry. Weird. Some people said it improved their eating habits, wish that happened for me. I'd rather do projects than eat when I take it.

Xorkoth, yeah, I should have been more specific. I agree that ketamine seems to have an awesome safety profile at single doses, just the long term abuse of it that seems (anecdotally!) to cause even more problems than when people abuse some of these novel dissos, -dines excluded because those seem toxic as fuck. It's just surprising to me, I expected a massive fall out of health problems in the hordes of MXE users but it seems everyone got less fucked up than if they had been caning the K all day like that. All just speculation based on anecdotes so I dont want anyone to read into this idea, just thinking out loud.

I recovered from ketamine daily abuse with less physical and mental harm I though I would have (Also my doctor agree with me!). Then I abused MXE some years too, and when the ban forced me to drop out I even recovered better than from ketamine. And with 3-MeO-PCP, 2-OxO-PCE and 2-OxO-PCM I'm beeing so responsible that I can believe it, knowing myself. I don't crave for the stuff everyday like with K or MXE, and I tend to spread usage and not binge. I think the change of ROA from snorted to oral, and the looooong legs of those new ones helped a lot on this.

They feel also, not beeing abused, way less harmful for body and mind than K or MXE. With those two I tended to snort easily a gram in a day without effort, while with 3-MeO-PCP I rarely dose more than 15-20mg with low tolerance, and don't feel the need to redose while on the experience. After effects are welcomed, and not anxiety for a redose like with K or MXE happens the next days.

Weird that most people dont get any compulsion to redose this. It's the first thing on my mind when I wake up, sometimes I'm already looking forward to the next days dose before I even go to sleep. Geez. Im sure it's just a personal issue with my habits, I was hoping this one would be too intense for me to dose daily though so I would be forced to chill the fuck out.

Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't. It depends on the doses used I suppose.

vortech clear your damn PMs your inbox is full. /\

I love my tree m-e-peeps! Let's take this energy and change the world, sky is the limit. Just a question to chew on , no response expected, but what would you all do if you felt like there were no limits in life? I think thats the blessing from this. We can have anything we want.

And here is another rhetorical question in response to your question.

What would you rather have, *feeling* there is no limits but *actually* being terribly limited, or *feeling* terribly limited but *actually* being limitless?

This may sound off topic but I assure it is not.

Weird that most people dont get any compulsion to redose this. It's the first thing on my mind when I wake up, sometimes I'm already looking forward to the next days dose before I even go to sleep. Geez. Im sure it's just a personal issue with my habits, I was hoping this one would be too intense for me to dose daily though so I would be forced to chill the fuck out.

Well, I was actually talking about redosing on the same experience (Keeping adding dosages through the day). I feel that just one dose is enough. Of course, next day I need to combat the "I want to do this everyday" thing :p But it's feeling less harder than with, for example ketamine. Because with ket or MXE I could cheat myself with something on the lines of "well, a snorted line won't fuck you a lot, and you'll be able to sleep and work the next day". With 3-MeO I just can't say this and believe myself, as I know for sure that this is not the case, and if I take it I'll need to commit nearly 6h to the experience, probably won't sleep without aid, and the day after on work I would be on the comedown and my mind will be foggy (Something I can't afford as a web developer)

Good questions

but what would you all do if you felt like there were no limits in life? I think thats the blessing from this. We can have anything we want.

I would go to build structures in a physical and metaphysical sense, for me and the ones that want use it. With no limits, exploring the infinite is the only way.

What would you rather have, *feeling* there is no limits but *actually* being terribly limited, or *feeling* terribly limited but *actually* being limitless?

I would go for feeling limited while been actually limitless, which by the way I think we all are socially conditioned/trained to feel. It´s in our sovereigny to deprogram/decontitioning ourselves

That's funny Hexagon, I've been thinking the same thing lately about structures.

Tough question vortech. I'm gonna answer it even though you said it's rhetorical haha. I feel as if I'm experiencing those two simultaneously at the moment. I feel like there are no limits but in reality, I am constantly limited by a lack of resources. On the other hand, regardless of how limited I feel at the end of the day, I know that if I put my mind to it then I would find a way to get any resource I need, thus making my reality actually limitless.

MSK, I think I would probably take it a lot less often if I had regular work. I can sorta work on this stuff but it's mostly annoying unless I'm just working on personal projects. Hmm, foggy mind the next day you say? I keep feeling that way when I wake up, I thought i was just generally burnt out or hungover. Maybe it's directly related to the 3meo. Stuff definitely has some long legs.

Ohhh... OK... I need to do this, as I'm on 3-meo-PCP right now, so this doesn't count as offtopic :)

I fear what myself would became if I had not limits in life. I just lived this kind of scenario back in the past, and having all the freedom one man can have... I just dosed insane ammounts of every kind of drugs I had on my stash, and just play videogames, do some music, and be depressed without a goal... anything remarkable in nearly 5 years of crazy wild without barriers lifestyle.

Limits put myself on the ground, and I'm able to bring something to the world with my job as web developer, and on my free time I'm still living this YOLO life and enjoying my hobbies. Fuck myself for not being able to be in control when the chain is broken down <3

Didnt have any of this for 3 weeks. Took 5mg last night and I was pretty fucked up. I was really tired and wantes to go out and do shit. Instead of a nap I am like "well 3 meo is stimulating so this should perk me up" haha no.

Ended up not doing shit. Took a 25mg bump of K maybe 4 hours later and walked to grocery store. Didnt even really feel K, just made 3 meo pretty intense. K with other dissos is awesome, just seems like a eastr with 3 meo

MSK, I think you explained the problem yourself. Freedom without a goal. There's a difference between "freedom from", and "freedom for".

Stopped taking 3-MeO just 1-2 days ago, just wasn't doing my body any good and was getting a bit of stress and day-night rhythm problems etc, but I think I am getting the anti-depressant aftereffect now [sober] feel pretty damn good. :)

No that was months ago, now I was just doing regular recreational doses for a number of days in the last 2 or so weeks although don't know how high exactly - I have a high tolerance and get mostly hypomanic and analgesic effects, not so much psychedelically disso.

Stopped taking 3-MeO just 1-2 days ago, just wasn't doing my body any good and was getting a bit of stress and day-night rhythm problems etc, but I think I am getting the anti-depressant aftereffect now [sober] feel pretty damn good. :)

No that was months ago, now I was just doing regular recreational doses for a number of days in the last 2 or so weeks although don't know how high exactly - I have a high tolerance and get mostly hypomanic and analgesic effects, not so much psychedelically disso.

I've been doing the same (regular recreational doses for a couple of weeks) I'm at the point where I'm realizing it isn't doing me any good, sleep is off and my cognition is not where I'd like it to be, I have two 6mg lines left for the day, stored the rest in my Kitchen Safe. I actually get a depression after stopping use of 3-MeO-PCP, hoping to stabilize myself with nootropics. I was able to use MXE recreationally while still maintaining good performance at work for a couple of years, but I am realizing I can't use this like I did MXE.

I've used probably more than a gram over 6-8 months or something. I don't really get any real psychedelic effects anymore but it's still fun. I vaporized ~20mg of 5-MeO-MIPT the other night and took an hour or two later 10mg of 3-MeO and it was really nice! Don't know how safe that is though.

My usual dose is 10-25mg, insufflated. Last month or so I've dosed about 2-5 nights a week. It actually feels more benign than MXE at this point when it comes to after effects but it might be because I probably have had some in my system for the whole time. But using that much has taken a toll on my studies, I didn't get as much work done this spring. I think my cognitive abilities might not be super good at the moment and my memory is little worse but I've been smoking weed almost every night too. When I run out it will be time for a 3-MeO-PCP break. It's been super smooth sailing the last few months and I haven't done anything stupid or manic but it definitely makes me little manic even though I think it's a easily controllable type of mania.

For me, some of the detrimental effects became more apparent when I got off it for a longer time like at least 5-7 days... slightly similar to how smoking weed got me worried back in college, when I quit for about a week the haze cleared up and only then was I able to see the difference. It's great that a recent study found that chronic chronic smoking has very little risks, but I still thought that hazy feeling and my apathetic behavior were not doing me any favors, though not everybody reacts like that.
Still for me it was enough of a shock to pretty much quit smoking weed daily after a few years.

My main issues from 3-MeO were unsurprisingly related to cognition and mood.

If you don't want to be too surprised by this you might want to consider taking that step back and check yourself. It just lingers so long that the initial comedown of taking a few days off may not be the same as extending that discontinuation.

It's everyone's own choice how to use this stuff or other dissociatives, but make sure you are not fooling yourself based on conclusions from only having a few days off. If you still feel great or okay after a week, at least you have all the information to make your choices wisely.

Status
Not open for further replies.