View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread - Mad Manic Meo 3nity

Status
Not open for further replies.
do any regular users just find themselves angry at people after taking this drug? this drug really lost its luster quickly for me. The first 3-5 epxperiences were lush and visually reminiscent of mdma + mxe almost. Then it became very dry and makes me angry whenever I take it, this kind of happend with mxe albeit much slower, but not the anger part, just the dryness
Yeah I feel you. I think it's my personality causing it, I feel like I know best what should be done about anything and if somebody disagrees with me, I may feel like I'm superior and everybody else is wrong. I guess this is about me as much as it is about the substance, but 3-MeO seems to make me more egoistic and I feel like it tells me that I'm always right when debating on something with someone.

It's not that 3-MeO-PCP makes me angry.. it's more like that it allows me to behave like I don't care about other people. I do care, I just don't act like I do when I'm high on this stuff.

This is my first post here. This thread have been very important to me for a couple of months, reading your experiences with this substance gives me great perspective about my own usage and behaviour with this magical chemical. I want to thank you all for posting your experiences and opinions. I will come back with some more info about my own experiences. Thank you Bluelight community! This is something I want to be part of.

Well this motherfucker still surprises me. After a week of daily use at 25mg oral doses this Saturday I took 8mg oral without hopes of it doing anything to me due to tolerance and I had a really nice social, mind expanding experience I didn't expected <3

I think just from its indirect sympathomimetic effects. Well I guess some are direct, but the drug is also thought to be mainly a NMDA antagonist and not that much else - though clearly some stimulation (or suppressed inhibition) is still associated with this drug whereas other dissociatives are found to be much more sedating.

To address diuresis better I think we might first require a better understanding of what distinguishes dissociatives and if action on monoamine transporters is really so simple to make some dissociatives manic and others sedating. Or if instead a big contributor is what regions of the brain and NMDAr polymorphisms in those regions the drug has preference for. I think not only for dissociatives but also psychedelics that may be underestimated, to e.g. explain why DiPT has so much effect on audition - not exclusively but with some selectivity.

I don't know if the evidence supports it, and/or what alternative theory is, but it would seem like a more satisfying explanation of multimodal action akin to what distinguishes from benzos (mainly selectivity for GABAa subtypes).

I'm getting some more of this soon. :) Pretty excited, as it's more or less the most reliable and transparent hypomania/inspiration-producer I've found. So good for music in particular. Can't wait to be able to have 3-MeO days again, bumping little 2-3mg doses until I get to that place. :)

I think bumping it, just like with MXE, creates more of a relatively short lived stimulation but in the long run is more of a letdown with of course a long tailend. Snorting MXE often felt like a bit of a broken methylphenidate that way.. it seems like a good idea at first, but doesn't do the stuff justice in the end. Sublingually you can spread it much better and get more mileage.. it's plenty hypomanic and inspiring that way, still. But less erratic.

Snorting MXE often felt like a bit of a broken methylphenidate that way.. it seems like a good idea at first, but doesn't do the stuff justice in the end. Sublingually you can spread it much better and get more mileage.. it's plenty hypomanic and inspiring that way, still. But less erratic.

Are you talking about MXE in all of that phrase, or are you referring to 3-MeO-PCP in the last part ? I really enjoy sublingual MXE, but haven't tried 3-MeO-PCP that route.

The last part refers to both, but 3-MeO-PCP even more so than MXE, I'd say. For me sublingual 3-MeO-PCP is the way to go, unless I really want to do all I can to limit the duration.

The last part refers to both, but 3-MeO-PCP even more so than MXE, I'd say. For me sublingual 3-MeO-PCP is the way to go, unless I really want to do all I can to limit the duration.

Me too, I only consider snorting if I need to work next day or something like that, I just love the oral rush that snorted lacks.

I've taken it orally/sublingually a couple of times but I actually found I like it better snorted (whereas with MXE I vastly prefer it orally). Especially when taking very low doses and not trying to get dissociated. I like the quick beginning of the effects and I like the extra stimulation. What I don't like is that it makes my nose runny, it's clearly not great for the nasal passages.

MSK, you get a rush from oral ROA that you don't get from insufflation? I prefer to bump this for various reasons but I'm curious if you feel like there's more of a rush from the oral use. I personally use it like Xorkoth said, hypomania and inspiration / creativity enhancer. I felt like my few attempts at oral doses left me more dissociated and less functional than taking small bumps.

MSK, you get a rush from oral ROA that you don't get from insufflation? I prefer to bump this for various reasons but I'm curious if you feel like there's more of a rush from the oral use. I personally use it like Xorkoth said, hypomania and inspiration / creativity enhancer. I felt like my few attempts at oral doses left me more dissociated and less functional than taking small bumps.
With oral low doses I feel a rush of mania and stimulation that last longer than snorted rush, this Saturday I was hiperstimulated and social for nearly 4h with only 10mg and with a high tolerance.

Higher dosages are more sedating and dissociating, but this one really shines on the 10mg range for me, and oral. From the last novel dissos I tried the only one that seems enjoyable snorted for me is 2-OxO-PCM.

Take in account 10mg is low for me, but it really should be high for anyone without massive tolerance. And also, oral is more potent than snorted, so I feel more high from 10mg oral than from 10mg snorted. If Xorkoth for example is enjoying this one at 7mg snorted doses, he really would love it at 4-5mg oral, if he would be more patient, but I know that is something hard to have with dissos, I was snorting them everyday for 3-4 years on the dark ages ;P

Also, with snorted route there is always a big chance of redosing for getting that rush again. I don't feel like that with oral route, knowing I'll be high for 8-10h. I take it and commit to it like if I was dropping acid. Now that I said that I feel this one would be suitable for layering in 2.5-5mg blotters ala DOx :D

Last edited:
Crazy, I would have thought the opposite effects likely from oral. I suppose I'll have to give it another go! It's weird though, I feel like the effects are so much better if I take several small doses than if I take all at once. Like if I want 10mg, I rather do several 2-3 mg bumps over a few hours than 10mg at once, so I'm not sure how that would work with oral dosing.

I like the quick beginning of the effects and I like the extra stimulation. What I don't like is that it makes my nose runny, it's clearly not great for the nasal passages.

I noticed the nasal discomfort too, I also get an awful tasting drip for maybe half an hour. But insufflation really gives a nice stimy push, I like it too. I guess both ROAs I tried, oral and nasal, fit different purposes. I find oral a tad more psychedelic. I suppose I gotta try sublingual, will likely do it this weekend.

Crazy, I would have thought the opposite effects likely from oral. I suppose I'll have to give it another go! It's weird though, I feel like the effects are so much better if I take several small doses than if I take all at once. Like if I want 10mg, I rather do several 2-3 mg bumps over a few hours than 10mg at once, so I'm not sure how that would work with oral dosing.

This is the main reason I snort low doses, it's so much easier to titrate. I don't like the effects very much when it hits me all at once. Mainly because I don't particularly enjoy the dissociation from this one, I take it for the mania. I'll give several small oral doses a try sometime and see if I like it better or worse. But I like to take 2-3mg in the nose, every 2 hours, until I reach 8-12mg.

Exactly how I do it Xorkoth! I agree, the dissociation on it is not very fun unless I take benzos too and then I usually black out and do weird shit for hours.

It's funny people complain about the drip. I crave the flavor, some Pavlovian response I'm sure. Sometimes when I'm eating breakfast I wish I had that taste in the back of my mouth, lol. Horrible, I know.

This is the main reason I snort low doses, it's so much easier to titrate. I don't like the effects very much when it hits me all at once. Mainly because I don't particularly enjoy the dissociation from this one, I take it for the mania. I'll give several small oral doses a try sometime and see if I like it better or worse. But I like to take 2-3mg in the nose, every 2 hours, until I reach 8-12mg.

That's my ideal method too, so how often does it take between sessions for your tolerance to go back down?

Last edited:
I seem to be able to do it a couple of days in a row without noticeable tolerance. Just a little time off will reset the slow tolerance build. It seems that for me, low doses under the level where dissociation occurs do not produce tolerance like high doses do.

I don't recommend high dose daily use. I was sniffing 30+mg bumps and got the stutters.

Exactly how I do it Xorkoth! I agree, the dissociation on it is not very fun unless I take benzos too and then I usually black out and do weird shit for hours.

It's funny people complain about the drip. I crave the flavor, some Pavlovian response I'm sure. Sometimes when I'm eating breakfast I wish I had that taste in the back of my mouth, lol. Horrible, I know.

I didn't like Dissociatives by themselves either, I mixed with herb though.

Status
Not open for further replies.