• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-T-7 Thread

Does anyone think there's a pattern between negative effects of across the 2c's and individual variation? ie. i dont get nausea with 2ct2 but I did horribly from even just 5mg testing dose of 2ce, dose that provide any clue of what you might I expect from 2ct7?

2C-I and 2C-E are some of my favorite drugs, especially combined with nitrous oxide.

Would 2C-T-7 be down my road? Anybodys take on that?

Nope I dont think there's any pattern as far as nausea and bodyload goes with the 2C's.
Some may give you strong nausea others mild and others non existant.

For me 2C-E is absolutely brutal for nausea and bodyload to the point where its crippling. whereas 2C-P, 2C-T-7 and 2C-I are much more tolerable however they do cause a mild amount of nausea and bodyload. 2C-B, 2C-C and 2C-D I find to be really gentle and dont cause me any problems.

I find 2C-E to be the strongest trip out of all those by a LONG shot so maybe that has something to do with it.

And in response to nopipesdfw yeah I would say it would be down your road although despite what many others say I dont find 2C-T-7 to be anywhere near as visual or deep as 2C-I/E can be. Its bright and colourful and can feel very MDMA like but is really lacking depth, grab some and try it out, I very much doubt you will be dissapointed :)

I've had maybe three or four +++ 2C-T-7 trips, and I gotta say this is one hell of a drug. For me, it's the most unpredictable of the 2C's. By that, I mean that the dose seems to be all over the place each time I take it. One time I took 30 mgs of it alone at home on a rainy day when I was pretty bored, and nothing much of anything happened beyond a +. Another time I did 25 mgs with a friend, and we stayed up all night having a super crazy visual experience and being overcome with waves of euphoria that were much deeper than the euphoria of MDMA.

It is rather hard on my body though, it's got the craziest body load out of all the 2C's for me. It took about 3-4 hours to really be peaking for me, and those first 3-4 hours were spent doing breathing exercises to keep nausea down, and dealing with the very strange muscle tension in my limbs and neck especially.

Visually, at a proper dose, this drug is totally stunning though. Lots of rainbowing and melting and swirling and everything look like it had a sort of digital overlay, and everything was shiny and sparkly. One of my trips I took in very bright sunlight, and the sunshine was too much for my eyes. I had quite an aversion to light. Also I seem to get a headache every time I do it by the time the trip is over. Usually it is a slight headache, but it's there. I think the huge amount of neck tension i get may have something to do with it.

In conclusion, I would have to say that 2C-T-7 is a pretty intense, but worthwhile material, which a rich variety of effects that are worth exploring. But due to it's unpredictable nature, and consistent hangover like feelings, I always seem to gravitate towards other things in my collection when I am choosing a psychedelic drug to ingest.

Also I should mention that the only way I will take my 2C-T-7 nowadays is rectally, my experience with the oral and nasal routes have been full of anxiety, nausea, muscle tension and GI distress.

Somewhere between 12-16mg up the poopshoot is perfect although be warned this one does have severe rectal burning, all part of the fun though ;)

Does anyone know what the correct melting point for 2C-T-7 HCl is? I have a sample that melts at 180-190C, but I have no idea what the correct MP is. The PiHKAL entry only states that the boiling point for the freebase is 140-150C at 33Pa. The wikipedia article takes this information and lists it as the melting point, which would (I assume) be incorrect.

Any ideas?

Hi!

Anyone know how stong it is compared to 2C-E or 2C-P. 2C-T-7 is stronger than which one ?

Thanks

if we're solely talking mg for mg, 2c-p will obviously win every time (active dose 6-12mg), followed by 2c-e (active dose 12-20mg), followed by 2c-t-7 (active dose 15-35mg).

recall that 2c-t-7 is somewhat unpredictable when orally dosed, and shows much more dose-repeatability with rectal dosing.

as far as subjective effects, i would say t-7 feels more 'warm' and 'comforting' than 2c-e when it comes to bodyload. both are stimulating, but 2c-e can be more intense and difficult to 'release' the stimulation, while t-7 is more euphoric (like mdma) and can lend itself well to dancing. with 2c-e's body feeling i was unable to lie still in bed while under its spell, i was writhing and squirming because i could feel the movement of every fiber of my blanket rubbing against every cell of my skin. not necessarily a 'good' feeling of rubbing, but it was definitely 'loud' inside my brain. with channeling they are both excellent for sex.

for visuals, t-7 OEV are very soft, organic, almost mushroom-style warping. but they are very adaptable. 2c-e OEV was primarily color enhancement and 'crispness' when looking at intricately detailed objects (like noticing the moss on a tree). 2c-t-7 would allow me to look at my fluffy cat, and with a little concentration i was able to fill my entire visual field with waves of gently flowing fur, soft and comfortable and warm.

CEV for both 2c-e and 2c-t-7 were similar, with the main theme being bright bands of color crossing a black background like a laser show. but 2c-e CEV felt to be less connected (less synaesthesia) than 2c-t-7 was. when i closed my eyes on 2c-t-7, i heard the vibrations of neural fluid in my spine, and i could feel pulses firing up and down my body. at the same time i focused on these vibrations, my visuals would phase in tune with them. like i was focusing down on some core chakra or something (not sure, don't have formal training in these things, but it definitely felt real). much like the second PIHKAL trip report on 2c-t-7 (focusing on the silence, then bursting with energy).

i would say that 2c-e is definitely a worthwhile phen, but 2c-t-7 is currently my favorite. if only it weren't so unpredictable in dose response, i would trip on it more often or with friends. i like 2c-t-7 at ~20mg rectal, it comes on strong +++ in about one hour.

damn, you make me want to try it again, maybe higher :p

Also I should mention that the only way I will take my 2C-T-7 nowadays is rectally, my experience with the oral and nasal routes have been full of anxiety, nausea, muscle tension and GI distress.

Be aware that this route would carry similar risk to nasal admin due to you bypassing first pass metabolism.

The few times I tried this compound were plagued by muscle tension severe enough to put me off completely. This was a problem even with relatively low doses, the highest dose I ever took was 25mg.

I feel as though I'm missing out given all the glowing experiences others seem to have. I may give it another chance but perhaps it's just not for me.

personally i feel rectal dosing is perfectly safe for 2c-x in SANE dose amounts. i'd bet good money that 100mg rectal 2c-t-7 could lead to seizures in some people.

also note that for most of the 2c-x, some people do not get anything positive from low doses, only side-effects. these people have reported dulling or backgrounding of the negative side effects when a large enough dose to fully break into +++ psychedelia is taken. but that's no guarantee and you may be correct that 2c-t-7 is simply not for you. do you enjoy other 2c-x?

I enjoy 2c-c, 2c-d, 2c-b, 2c-p and to a lesser extent 2c-e. I really don't like 2c-i due to excessive stimulation. I have not tried any of the 2c-t-x series apart from 2c-t-7.

32 mg of t7 was absolutely amazing today. First real experience with this chem and it was awesome. Great visuals (more intense than 25mg 2C-E), nice body high, very little nausea. This is the outerspace 2C-X for sure %)

Just got about 150mg of this fantastic sounding chemical. Can't wait to try it out :D
I'll be reporting back soon.

I'm thinking of ingesting 10 mg 2C-T-7 and heading off to the woods with my SO. Does anyone have any experience with combining 5-MeO-DMT with 2C-T-7 on the tail of the trip?

Last edited:
2C-T-7 is amazing. Though one time I had it and all I got was a headache, but the second time I had the most amazing +++ trip, the OEV's and CEV's were both on another level to any other phen ive had before. It was amazing, one visual in particular that I remember was blue and red lasers strobing around my dark room. I would gladly do this chem again but I dont think i'll be seeing any 2C's again, I really hope I do though! Ive had 2C-B in low doses, 2C-I, 2C-E and 2C-T-7 and 2C-I and T7 were my favourites.

I'm looking for info about HOT-7 and there's not much to be found. Dr. Shulgin said it's effects are almost identical to 2C-T-7. How much info from this thread could also apply to HOT-7?

Almost all of it, I would say. It is thought that N-OH phenethylamines are metabolised into their N-H counterparts rapidly in the body and so the pharmacological effects are nearly identical.

60mg t-7 oral is tough don't do that. No need to go there. The exposure doesn't warrant the gain.

Edit: I might even type this mayhem up if there's any interest. Just let me know.

Last edited: