• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-T-7 Thread

Oral trials at up to 25mgs were found to be quite tiring physically. It was visually rich and all the usual effects from most of the 2c-x's were had, in my experience (except for 2c-b, 2c-i) it was pretty lethargic overall, there was no overly enjoyable bodyload really that would set this chemical apart from the rest. Although faster and more direct methods of administration such as rectally and nasally provided all the purported MDMA reminiscent feelings that this chem was supposed to have. I did 20mgs rectally and the euphoria was definitely comparable to MDMA just not as rushy, no body load or nausea it was going great. But fast forward to now, i snorted 10mgs and the sulphur smell makes it definitely the worst 2c-x to snort, although the euphoria kind of makes the sadomasochistic transition into psychedelia nice. It's definitely not necessary, but I can definitely feel the similarity to 2C-P sort of visually, in how colourful it is and also the body high that 2c-p gave me was somewhat "entactogenic" which i would have compared to MDMA just for the sake of having something somewhat "comparable" but 2c-t-7 much more so, the experiences between seem similar somehow but distantly. But 2C-T-7 only exhibited MDMA like effects during rectal and insufflated administration. Has anybody else had a similar experience? Orally it didn't have any sort of physical reinforcing push that it had insufflated, almost no entactogenic effects.

Last edited:
Insufflation of 2c-t-7 doesn't feel safe or advisable either btw, it's moreover disgusting and off putting. Comparatively low doses lead to excessive strain, blood pressure and heart rate are uncomfortably raised and psychedelia muted compared to oral dosing. At least that's my experience. It's half life is cut short too with insufflation, feels like you're dumped into restless and morose super sobriety halfway through the trip. Ymmv, but for me it's wasting one of those rare rc's who otherwise feel almost as 'complete' as the big classics.

Last edited:
2C-T-7 is very much complete. One of the rare few psychedelics I do not feel the need to use for combinations, something I have more experience in than any other field of "Getting high as fuck"

Hello

I have a question about dosage compared to other the other 2Cs.

I am looking to predict a good first dose without going too high or too low, so I was wondering if there is anyone out there experienced enough to suggest what would be reasonable based on the info on my other 2C experiences? I am aware that T7 is to be regarded with much more caution than other 2Cs.

All of the trips below were taken while I was out clubbing with no other substances involved (apart from one), listening to loud music surrounded by both friends not on the same substance and people I don't know - I don't intended to do this with T7 however but that's to give you an idea of what I am used to setting wise:

2C-B ~ 15mg - Barely noticeable effect. Essentially pointless. Waited a long time for nothing to happen.
2C-B ~ 22mg - Highly satisfactory, not too engrossing but very worthwhile. Great for clubbing. Fun.
2C-B ~ 40+mg - Absolutely amazingly experience, incredible colours and engrossing visuals. Eager to repeat, however probably not in a nightclub. Was impossible to have a bad time.

2C-E ~15mg - Similar to 2C-B @ 22mg. Deeper / more serious thought. Very manageable. Useful. Have done this twice.
2C-E ~ 30mg - Expected much more from this. Really hard to differentiate between 15/30mg experience. Visuals were not as forthcoming as I'd hoped considering the dose. Dropped half a pill a few hours in which kind of took over. Hard to remember much visual activity.

2C-C ~ 40mg - 3 hour come-up. Was overwhelmed when it hit me, didn't really want to dance, ended up leaving to go relax on a sofa. Lots of closed eye fractals! Unique OEVs. Interesting experience. Not particularly eager to repeat though. Put me in a much more more of a passive state - lots of sitting down.

-

Regarding T7 - I don't want to overdo it. Is it possible to predict the effects based on my reactions to other 2Cs? Typically it seems I need about twice as much as my friends to reach the same level of experience.

Would 20mg Oral be reasonable or should I start with 10mg?

To be honest, start with 10mg. I have been known to have a tolerance from hell to EVERYTHING but 14.4mg (weighed it 5 times on my SI-234 semi-micro scale like I did with everything else) of 2C-T-7 was a strong +++ in my system and was so overwhelming that I actually had a black out for part of the experience and the rest of it I was so fucked up that I couldn't talk or walk. There is a steep dose/response curve with it for sure. And that was an oral dose (I'm not stupid enough to snort it).

Everyone is different with T7. I usually find i need more than others, but last time with a normal dose I was literally deconstructed so start with 10mg.

2C-T-7 will really kick your ass if you aren't prepared for it. I've had it twice and I don't remember what my second dose was but I do remember that it obliterated me out of existence for a good 8 hours that time.

I've tried it twice, once at 15mg and second time around 27mg. Both times it was very very pleasant and at no time was it uncomfortable, or negative on anyway. In fact both times I thought wow! This stuff feels so mild and gentle! I can't believe this is the 2-ct-7 I've heard so much negativity about. YMMV indeed!!!

I've tried it twice, once at 15mg and second time around 27mg. Both times it was very very pleasant and at no time was it uncomfortable, or negative on anyway. In fact both times I thought wow! This stuff feels so mild and gentle! I can't believe this is the 2-ct-7 I've heard so much negativity about. YMMV indeed!!!

There's a very real chance that you didn't get 2C-T-7, its exceptionally rare and I can't think of anyone who would say that it felt mild or gentle lol.

There's a very real chance that you didn't get 2C-T-7, its exceptionally rare and I can't think of anyone who would say that it felt mild or gentle lol.

I'm not sure about 'mild' but it is a gentle material. Even when the world becomes psychedelic soup, which happens for me above 45mg, the mental is always productive. I cannot call, for instance, 2C-E or DOM gentle...those two can be downright difficult.

Morning Glory Seed, you realize you've been writing about T-7 for over twelve years now? Love it!

I'm not sure about 'mild' but it is a gentle material. Even when the world becomes psychedelic soup, which happens for me above 45mg, the mental is always productive. I cannot call, for instance, 2C-E or DOM gentle...those two can be downright difficult.

I can't say anything about DOM but 2C-E was much more gentle on my state of mind than 2C-T-7 which absolutely destroyed me both times I did it.

Individual variance for real lol.

I still have nearly a gram of it in the freezer, it's only thing I ever bought from the vendor and to this day they still have one of the best *no* ratings of any Canadian vendor. It's hard to say. I hope I got what I payed for.
And I am certainly planning future trials with it in the new year.

Last edited by a moderator:
I still have nearly a gram of it in the freezer, it's only thing I ever bought from the vendor and to this day they still have one of the best SOS ratings of any Canadian vendor. It's hard to say. I hope I got what I payed for.
And I am certainly planning future trials with it in the new year.

Eh, there is a decent chance we got the same stuff. 2C-T-7 has always been said to be highly variable with no explanation. The only thing with me was that I hadn't had any drugs except for my benzos and alcohol for around a month the first time and about 3 months the second.

Keep us posted how your trials go in the new year :)

Eh, there is a decent chance we got the same stuff. 2C-T-7 has always been said to be highly variable with no explanation. The only thing with me was that I hadn't had any drugs except for my benzos and alcohol for around a month the first time and about 3 months the second.

Keep us posted how your trials go in the new year :)
It will be my honour to do so!
Cheers! :)

10mg was taken as part of the 'start low' initiative, in a nightclub setting. Effects were barely noticeable, if present at all. I rememberer thinking 'something' was happening at certain points. Probably a marginally altered state throughout the night from about 2 hours after ingestion, but no clearly obvious indicators or cues to refer to. I have experience with various 2Cs in a similar setting, normally I require more than most people.

Would it be wise to increase to only 15mg next time, or would 20mg be more conventionally effective in achieving results?

You have to take into account the unpredictable nature of T-7, increasing the dose with small increments is wise, actually trying a certain dose such as 20 mg a number of times would be quite helpful because that would show what range of intensity and effects you can get at that dose. If only you could extrapolate when the dose-response curve had been linear, that would be enough to get as much as a handle of it as possible... but unfortunately it is not linear so it stays mystifying.

I first took an allergy test at about 2 mg, which brought about at least a + response in me, then at about 8-10 mg it was very disappointing, at about 15 mg it was interesting again and I'm sure that there was another disappointment at a higher dosage before being happily surprised again in the 25-30 mg range. There was also a glowing experience on a combination of 2C-T-7 and 2C-B using 2C-B as filler when the 2C-T-7 ran out splitting it between me and my fellow tripster. Extremely therapeutic and heart-opening and warming.
I can live with the side-effects, they are so worth it! Never snort any 2C-T-X though...

I tried 15mg's orally (female, 51kg) for the first time last night. Next time I will take a bit more, but for the first time, this dosage was perfect! It was exactly what I hoped for, but visually I expected a little more. I could see the visual potential of this compound though.
In advance, I was really scared for the bodyload/nausea. I tend to get sick on most drugs (for example, DOC/2C-P/6-apb), so I was quite sure I would have a tough first few hours. Some time ago I found a post about nausea & psychedelics where they talked about lemon oil: https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=24003. This oils contains a high concentration of beta-epinene (also found in ginger) which blocks the 5htn3 antanogist (activated when nauseous or throwing up). I drank some ice-tea with 8 drops of lemon oil before dropping the 2ct7. I felt a little nausea for 1.5 hours, but nothing that bad, while I'm certain I would've been hugging the toilet for some hours without the lemon oil. -Snip- Don't post source links please joshi, it doesn't matter what the source is for, the one exception is we allow links to sites selling scales in the scale discussion thread, but no substances even ethnobotanicals and such ~Jesusgreen

Last edited by a moderator: