• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-T-7 Thread

2C-T-7 makes me very hungry, which is bizarre considering most people get nausea from it. Perhaps you do have T-7

Well I'm assuming it was 2c-t-7 as i fell asleep at t+7 hours and started coming down at roughly t+5. I am not sure how much t-7 was in the pills which is shame but i think a strong +1 was felt. It wasn't beautiful like the 2cb i have done and i felt slightly confused on it (not as confused as ketamine). The fact that my only sitter took one of my pills without me knowing scared me as I didn't know how much of the drug was in the pills and as I understand t-7 can get quite overwhelming in large doses. I found being on my own in my own bed watching t.v felt safe and that if anything went wrong my family was close by, something I have never felt before sober and un-sober.

It was an interesting adventure, one that i will probably not persue again.

I am 99.9% sure that these were not the yaba pills which leads me to ask the question why would the manufacturer press 2c-t-7 into a very common shape for a meth-amphetamine pill (a drug not very highly regarded in the UK)?

Chemical bliss.

From what I've read, including in PIHKAL, 2C-T-2 is known to cause more body load than -7, especially GI disturbances.

2C-T-21 seems completely different from what I've read - some people said it isn't psychedelic at all and has very little visuals, so it didn't spark my interest.

Ive heard of both t7 and t2 giving horrible GI disturbance to some and none to others.

T21 sounds interesting because it sounds like more of an empathogen (i find most 2c's empthogen like at lower doses) and i enjoy that quality.

Last edited:
it made me really sick for like 20 minutes when i took 50 mgs orally about 2 hours after I dropped

i puked out rainbow vomit and felt bliss

its the best 2c ive tried , I got sick right as the peak came but it wasnt so bad

snorting it makes you throw up within minutes

That's a total fucking crock!:X

I'd love to see the b& hammer come down on this one.

Anyhow, I shall soon be in possession of some T7.

I plan to orally consume a 25-30 mg dose. I am a very hard headed psychedelic user, and this will just be my "tester" dose. If I am sensitive, then hey, my stash will last longer and I'll have more trips, but I don't see any medical proclivity occurring from orally consuming 30 mg, even if I am sensitive to T7, which I don't expect to be... If not, I'll just be underwhelmed.

Then on a second or third trip, I plan to up the dose of T7 (depending on how hard the 25 hit me, probably anywhere from 35-50 mg of T7) and possibly combine it with ~15 mg of 4-ACO-DMT. I may save the combo for the third T7 experiment, just so I get the full on T7 effects without the trypt interference before I combine them. Thanks for the idea Xorkoth <3

Does anybody see any problems with doing any of this (I do not personally but there's a reason I'm asking everybody else)?

Short-term T7 tolerance? Could I do this series of experiments two days in a row? Generally I give myself at least the margin of what I (and maybe other people, who knows) call the "3-day rule" for psychedelics, but I wouldn't mind breaking that rule for a repeated T7 ride when the first is only 25-30 mg.

i'm pretty certain tolerance will be an issue the next day.

Last edited:
i'm pretty certain tolerance will be an issue the next day.

I would assume so as well, but exactly HOW MUCH tolerance?

Let's assume I dose 25mg one day, then double that to 50mg the next day.
Then what?

This is all mostly theoretical, I have the willpower to dose low on T7 one day, then go explore O-Acetylpsilocin the next day and wait at least a week before upping my T7 dose.

Just curious <3

Go fuck your mother some more, you ignorant waste of human existance:p

Take that attitude to some other forum, man. We try really hard to make this a chill place where people can speak freely and be met with an attitude of love and respect.

PD is a no-hatin' zone.

^QFMFT <3

While it won't cause any objective physical harm, if you are sensitive that dose could easily put you on your ass (30mg).

Took 34mg about 40 minutes ago, hopefully I'll get something out of it.

23mg last time didn't do much of anything & this is the last of my stash. :(

Slight weirdness & the faintest CEVs. :p

I think I'm about to give up on the 2cs. Well, except 2c-b. <3

Me & 2c-e don't get along at all, hah. Nausea, nasty body load, sub-par trip, naff visuals, etc, etc.

2c-b I love.

The rest of the 2cs I've tried have just been alright, but nothing special or worth picking over acid, 4-trypts, mesc or whatever else.

If I can get ahold of 2c-hot-7 I'll give that a go though, a few friends are very impressed with it & apparently it put the other 2cs to shame.

I never got 2C-T-7 to work orally, Feste, even at 80mg. However, insufflated or IV'd, 2C-T-7 is far and away the best 2C. It's most similar to 2C-B but more intense. Most amazing visuals at only 10mg or less.

Really? that's a bit weird.

I'll see if I can get a bit more from somewhere & try snorting it then.

Not looking forward to the pain though. :\

That's really not a terrific idea... the 2C-T's (at least -2 and -7, maybe -4) are pretty potent, using routes of administration that create a spike in peak blood plasma concentration seems to be generally bad to do.
Deleria and MAOI-like / serotonin syndrome like phenomenon have been observed...

Please just use them orally, steadily titrate the dose. If it doesnt do you any good my advice is to leave it.
Though I could understand that adverse reactions are a bit less likely if the general reaction is mild but still... keep it sensible.

Each to their own I suppose - 2CE for me is better than T7 - not that I dislike T7 mind you - greater depth IMO & greater predictability

I might be getting some 2C-T-7 in the coming weeks for the first time. Not only that but it's the first time I've had any phenethylamine for that matter. Im quite experianced with LSD - a drug i've come to know and love :) and im quite comfortable tripping in most environments, clubs, rooms, with people, by myself etc. How would people rate 2C-T-7 as a first time phenethylamine? I'd personally much rather get to grips with 2C-B first though thats not an option at the moment. I know this is subjective but can anyone give me any idea about how it compares for social interaction with LSD?

Has anyone else found T-7 pretty unpredictable when it comes to CEVs?

30mg rocked my world last night, however my CEVs were a lot weaker than my previous 27 mg dose. Both times the visuals were a long time coming and it took a fair-sized joint to really kick them into gear.

I will say though, once the visuals do come they are simply magnificent.

I find 2C-T-7 very unpredictable in every way. I have had several experiences with them, and there is nothing that ties together the dosages and effects. The first time i did it, i did 15 mgs and i had a nice time. No visuals to speak of really...it seemed as though visuals COULD erupt at any second, but never did. The headspace at 15 mgs was nice and euphoric though. another time i did 20 mgs, and I tripped, but none of the 4 or 5 people in the house could tell i was tripping even remotely. Also, that was in total broad daylight. Also no visuals. Infact, it seemed like i was WAY too oversensitive to light, it kind of sucked. Another time I did an unknown amount....kind of foolish of me, but i dosed 25 mgs, then i put all my 2C-T-7 from the baggie into a vial. Then i licked up the remnants of 2C-T-7 powder from the tare paper, and then cut open the baggie and swooshed it around in a cup of water, then drank it down. What ensued was 9 hours of the craziest visuals i have ever seen, with a super super duper crazy intense euphoric yet profoundly psychedelic trip to boot. Crazy times. Then another time i did 25 mgs, and it was perfect....it was in the evening, with a good buddy...nice visuals, nice trip, not too intense body. But another time I did 30 mgs, and that day was spent alone, inside, on a shitty rainy day....and i got almost no effects, other than shitty body load. Weird eh ?

I think 2C-T-7 is just very set and setting dependant, and also responds A LOT to what you have eaten recently, the physcial condition of your body at the time of dosing. It's just all over the place.

The unpredictability of 2C-T-7 is what usually makes me end up taking 2C-E instead. I can always be certain 2C-E will deliver a valuable trip. Although 2C-T-7 is awesome, and can certainly provide some amazing experiences. Maybe i will try plugging.

I like combining oral and plugging....I've done it with 2C-D to great effect. ate 30 mgs, and when i could feel it starting to take hold, i plugged 20, and I had a great time lying on the couch listening to music, reminiscing nice memories and watching the crazy unique fractal visuals that were more in my minds eye than anything...anyways, back to you, 2C-T-7 !

Tried T7 for the first time last week and it was really weird. Ate 30mg and 3 hours later was only getting the faintest visuals. Decided to bump 5mg just to see if it was bunk. Sure enough, a few minutes later I'm tripping insanely hard. Lasted another 6+ hours.