• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-T-7 Thread

the one time i've tried t-7 (will be experimenting further in a week), the visuals were "hiding"-- that is, if i moved my eyes around or blinked, all i would get were tracers and halos, nothing special.

but if i centered myself, took a deep breath, and stared directly at one spot for three seconds, i would be suddenly immersed in flowing patterns and persian carpet visuals. with eyes closed, the same deep breath would play laser lights of electric colors across by mind.

Hello, PD. Can someone offer their opinion on how similar 2CT7 is to Mescaline?

I've tried 2CT2, 2CE, 2CB and 2CI, and the only one that really seemed similar to Mescaline in my brain was 2CT2. At 16mg, it seemed to take me to the "other place" fairly effectively without too many distracting visual effects, and opened up my head-space without altering it so much that I was unable to learn anything. That's basically what I get from Mescaline as well, although Mescaline is a bit more intoxicating and all-enveloping than 2CT2; more "purely psychedelic," perhaps. I'm going to try a higher dose of 2CT2 at some point to try to bring out its unique characteristics, but my two experiences with it thus far were very similar to what I've experienced from the cactus.

I suppose it is futile to try to describe the differences between psychedelic drugs, but I'd be interested to hear a more experienced tripper's opinion on how they compare. I only trip maybe 5 or 6 times a year, and I'm trying to decide whether I should simply continue using Mescaline, or if I should perhaps give 2CT7 a shot. Yes?

Thanks!

if you guys had only 50mg of 2c-t-7 at your disposal and had never done t-7 before, but were moderately experienced in other psychedelics, how would you go about using it?

i normally would just jump into a dose thats a guaranteed ++, but it seems individual response to this drug varies a lot more than other psychedelics.

my thought is to start with 10mg. if that 10mg produces a mere +, i think i'll double the dose to 20mg for my next go and have two of those sized doses. if 10mg produces a ++ then i think i'll go for 17mg next, then 23mg after that. if 10mg produces a +++ then i'm just a lucky bastard and get 5 trips out of my 50mg. here's hoping. :)

thoughts?

10 mg will be a waste. I dosed 18 mg my first time and it had little effect. For me T-7 gets interesting at around 25 mg and a full dose is 30. So, I'd either advise two 25 mg doses (which may be underwhelming though), or a 20 mg dose to test the waters followed by 30 mg at a later date.

Something to consider is that 2C-T-7 seems to affect different people quite differently. Some people find 20mg very intense and overwhelming, while others feel light effects at 20mg. So definitely start on the low side and work up. Also, when taken orally it takes quite a while to reach full effect, up to 3 hours or even more.

I'd try 20mg and see what happens. Most likely you'll need more, but it never hutrs to be cautious, because you don't want to overdo it with T-7. But I do agree that 10mg will be a waste.

Hello, PD. Can someone offer their opinion on how similar 2CT7 is to Mescaline?

I've tried 2CT2, 2CE, 2CB and 2CI, and the only one that really seemed similar to Mescaline in my brain was 2CT2. At 16mg, it seemed to take me to the "other place" fairly effectively without too many distracting visual effects, and opened up my head-space without altering it so much that I was unable to learn anything. That's basically what I get from Mescaline as well, although Mescaline is a bit more intoxicating and all-enveloping than 2CT2; more "purely psychedelic," perhaps. I'm going to try a higher dose of 2CT2 at some point to try to bring out its unique characteristics, but my two experiences with it thus far were very similar to what I've experienced from the cactus.

I suppose it is futile to try to describe the differences between psychedelic drugs, but I'd be interested to hear a more experienced tripper's opinion on how they compare. I only trip maybe 5 or 6 times a year, and I'm trying to decide whether I should simply continue using Mescaline, or if I should perhaps give 2CT7 a shot. Yes?

Thanks!

I find 2C-T_2 to be the most similar to mescaline of the 2C-Xs as well. I don't think T-7 is very similar to mescaline really at all except that it does have a warm, intoxicating quality and empathy. But visually, for one thing, it's got a reputation for being extremely intense, the most visual of all the 2C-Xs by far. I found 2C-T-2 to be more mentally psychedelic and 2C-T-7 to be more emotional and feelings-based. So I suppose it's like mescaline in that regard too, but T-2 is much closer to what mescaline is.

Damnit, this is Morninggloryseed. I will log out after this post.

if you guys had only 50mg of 2c-t-7 at your disposal and had never done t-7 before, but were moderately experienced in other psychedelics, how would you go about using it?

In 2000 I had my first phenethylamine experience and it was with 50mg of 2C-T-7. I had countless LSD trips, morning glory, and mushrooms so I figured that since I handled insane dosages of LSD, this wounld't be hard.

Back then, there was little information around to tell me how completely stupid that was. It was a wonderful trip.

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=2712

PredatorVision said:
I might be getting some 2C-T-7 in the coming weeks for the first time. Not only that but it's the first time I've had any phenethylamine for that matter. Im quite experianced with LSD - a drug i've come to know and love and im quite comfortable tripping in most environments, clubs, rooms, with people, by myself etc. How would people rate 2C-T-7 as a first time phenethylamine? I'd personally much rather get to grips with 2C-B first though thats not an option at the moment. I know this is subjective but can anyone give me any idea about how it compares for social interaction with LSD?
24-01-2010 12:19

I loved 2C-T-7 as my first phenethylamine. I jumped right in, though I do not recommending what I did.

How do you mean 'social interaction with LSD'? I find it near impossible to communicate with non-trippers on LSD and I do not take it around other people unless I am at a concert or a festival.

2C-T-7 has a lot of the warmth and empathy of MDMA, but I still don't take it for social interaction. I don't like to have to control my actions, so I tend to trip in the wilderness.

How do you mean 'social interaction with LSD'? I find it near impossible to communicate with non-trippers on LSD and I do not take it around other people unless I am at a concert or a festival.
i find it nearly impossible to communicate with even with people who are tripping.
PSYCHS, UNLESS DOSED DECENTLY LOW Are never social drugs for me, but they canbe fun in social settings such as concerts.
More so for the music appreciation and outside stimuli that makes the trip even more interesting than actually socializing though.

That's odd. I guess my only experience with LSD was 'decently low' dosage (2.5 tabs of WoW, having been passed through numerous hands and taken on a 12 hour roadtrip then stored in my freezer for 3 months), but I spent the entire trip with at least one other person (all non-tripping, close friends or semi-close friends) and found socializing interesting enough. I didn't talk much, but listening was easy and enjoyable. Socially, I was about as quiet as I am when decently stoned. I even had some relatively deep one on one conversations, even though I felt that my conversation was oddly paced and slow, my friends told me that it wasn't far off from normal. This was mostly on what might be considered the 'come down' though (T+6-7 hours)

I find 2C-T_2 to be the most similar to mescaline of the 2C-Xs as well. I don't think T-7 is very similar to mescaline really at all except that it does have a warm, intoxicating quality and empathy. But visually, for one thing, it's got a reputation for being extremely intense, the most visual of all the 2C-Xs by far. I found 2C-T-2 to be more mentally psychedelic and 2C-T-7 to be more emotional and feelings-based. So I suppose it's like mescaline in that regard too, but T-2 is much closer to what mescaline is.

Thanks for the reply. I think I have a pretty good idea of what to expect when I get around to trying 2C-T-7, although I think I'll stick to Mescalito for the time being :)

I'm in agreement with this as well Xor. It totally does have that mescaline 'thing' going on for sure. I'm very intrigued by the similarities and differences between 2c-t-2 and 2c-e at the moment, as they really do crossover psychedelic territory - whilst also having an absolutely recognizable difference between them. 2c-t-2, as slightly 'cartooney', uniquely brings out an intertangled, all encompassing, cosmic-laugh aspect of the experience, whilst leaving the door right open to a truley samadhi satori.
Whilst 2c-e differs in it's approach to perspective on time and space, I have found by exploring with very high doses, and intravenous administration, it reaches a potential for tear-jearking beauty in nature, and similar sexy body feelings to t-2 (as Xorkoth has previously mentioned). I believe both of them really cut close to mescaline's approach, however - it has to be stated that all of them are as valuable as one another. There are big overlaps, but one common thread amongst them all is the rootsy-ness toward Mother Earth (Gaia-Sophia), and if you are lucky enough to look even further, how this stretches from Sophia out into the greater cosmos, (and further inward beyond the quantum level).

I expected 2c-t-7 to have a similar mescaline vibe to it, yet this is one of very few I haven't tasted as yet. My friends can only describe it as 'pokey' - in a good way, that is seriously the only description they give for it beside it's twisted visuals. They are more recreational users, so I cannot garner anything useful from them in terms of how it relates to reality etc.

I'm not in any hurry for t-7 yet, as there are far more other non-2cx compounds I want/need to get round to exploring. But it is certainly on the menu. :)

I really resonated with this post... you're so right. :) You reminded me of some aspects of 2C-T-2 I had forgotten... I've only had it a few times. It was one of my earlier psychedelic experiences.

Tried this quite a few times now over the past month since acquiring some.

First time plugged 12mg and really enjoyed it, slight anal burn but bearable.

Next tried consuming 30mg orally which was horrible, something I wouldn't like to repeat, really drawn out come-up full of nausea and anxiety with a rather heavy bodyload similar to what I get from 2C-E, trip was interesting but rather mild, the anxiety got in the way a lot. Plus it was absolutely boiling that day and I thought it would be a good idea to take some t-7 in the sun... I spent most of the trip sat against the freezer next to several fans.

Next I tried snorting (Yes I was aware of the dangers) 10mg... Good god this stuff burns, not quite as badly as 2C-I but it sure does hurt. The trip was really botchy and the bodyload felt incredibly violent and aggressive, I couldn't wait for it to wear off, not worth the risk.

If you ask me the only way to do T-7 is rectally, Plug between 10-20mg, the comeup is smooth and really euphoric, no negative bodyload to speak of, no anxiety.. just lovelyness all round.

This definately has a place in my own personal magical half dozen.

Did this 2 or 3 times when my brother gave me his left overs for free. It makes you sick with the flu the first 1/3 or more of the trip. The visuals are very uncoordinated and not geometric like acid/psilo. However, probablly one of the strongestest trips I've had was after railing a good bit of tct7

Careful with RC's!

just want to repeat for the sake of harm reduction... snorting T-7 has killed people. don't do it.

To add to the above comment, definitely never combine large doses of 2C-T-7 with anything that would react badly with an MAOI (MDMA especially). This has killed people. Be aware the dose/response on this compound varies HEAVILY per person. I know this goes for most 2Cs, but this one has some people eating 70mgs to get somewhere, while others are blown away by 20 mgs. Be careful and if you're going to snort it, don't go and do 20mg lines. If you must snort it, start with TINY doses and take breaks (both within a night and multiple day breaks between 'trials') You don't want to be a statistic against RC consumption...

Alright so I'll admit that I haven't thoroughly read this entire thread but I have searched it with no luck. But I was curious about recommendations for dosing for oral dosing? And yes I know that there is a huge variance in people's responses to the same but what would you say is a good threshold dose?

if I were you (and the identity of your 2c-t-7 is not under question)

start with 10-15mg orally. this is the average threshold (+/- on shulgin scale) dose. +1 effects are found in the range of 15-20mg; ++ around 20-30mg; +++ at 25-50mg depending on the person.

If you have no qualms with rectal dosing, I highly recommend it with this compound. Come up is reduced to about one hour and the dose should be halved accordingly. 5-7mg for +/-; 7-10mg for +1; 10-15mg for ++; 12-25mg for +++.

Side effects (nausea, vasoconstriction, etc) appear to be highest with nasal dosing, moderate with oral dosing, and mild with rectal dosing. Also note that side effects may be very psychosomatic (moreso than with other compounds) and can vary wildly from person to person. In my trials with this compound, I have found the side effects to be much less than 2C-I or 2C-E. Other people may have different opinions.

Thank you thank you :)
I'd been looking for something where there were dosages lined up with the Shulgin scale but they were scattered through different posts.

Rectal dosing of 2C-T-7 is one of those things that one day I'd like to try (provided I like it) just like IM ketamine. Its just the matter of getting past the idea of each.