• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-E Thread - ver. 3.0

So, yesterday night I finally got to try this one. Took 13mg orally before midnight. It took almost 2 hours to get into effect, I was kind of expecting lots of nausea and stomach cramps like many others seem to experience with oral dosing, but there was almost none for me, it was very smooth :).

Not that the bodyload wasn't bad, it actually reminded me a lot of the restlessness and edginess DOC brings me, but without the warm and orgasmic rushes that flow through my body to my head on DOC. There was something more like an electric feeling coming from my stomach, anyway, it wasn't that uncomfortable, just chilling and watching the sky or the beautiful buildings at night was hard sadly. Luckily, just walking, and a little dancing through the city was just as enjoyable.

The psychedelic effects felt unique to me, it can be so intense and clear at the same time, I could get soo lost in the music, but still being very aware of what was happening around me. I often saw 2C-E described as emotionally neutral, and I can certainly tell where that sentiment comes from. I realized some very important stuff about my behavior sometimes which I never actually noticed or thought about before, and I could do it all without feeling bad, or trying not to think about it which I'd normally do.

Visuals were nice, very wavy, not very sharp like LSD or something, but cool anyway.

I went to sleep 8 hours after dosing, and took 1mg Etizolam, because I was soo incredibly tired and had stuff to do today soo.. Visuals were mostly down by +5h, and my tiredness (lots of walking involved before) made the last hours quite hard but it was an amazing trip anyway!! This is excellent stuff, I loved the psychedelic effects, one of the very best I've tried to date.

Next time I'm going to try upping the dosage to 15 or 16, this was pretty easily handleable for me (hadn't tripped in ~3 weeks). Or maybe I'm boofing it, but I guess the typical 2C-E feel I described above will remain (??), I have no problems with nausea or anything.

Nice! That's something about 2C-E I notice... it can have bodyload but at the same time it feels GOOD in the body... I can be feeling uncomfortable and then get an orgasmic rush and then feel uncomfortable again.

I agree, but phenethylamines seem to really wear me out, so at the end of the trip I'm so tired I actually just want to lay down, but the body load makes it very uncomfortable.

But it doesn't stop me from enjoying all those magnificent compounds haha, so glad I got to try this gem... and I'm really interested in what higher dosages have to offer me :D

I had a total reality/ego breakdown, +4 experience on 18mg of 2C-E once. 2C-E is a really special chemical, one of the most powerful psychedelics there is.

Ondansetron for the bodyload/nausea.

>I had a total reality/ego breakdown, +4 experience on 18mg of 2C-E once. 2C-E is a really special chemical, one of the most powerful psychedelics there is.

My first trip was 14 mg 2c-e (I had 2c-e and 2c-c, not sure why I didn't start with 2c-c). Without the nausea/body load/too much stimulation it would have been perfect. The
synaesthesia it produces is amazing.

If I ever get my hands on some o
ndansetron I might revisit 2c-e but otherwise I wont.

This really is an extraordinary chemical, I love it.

I can tell my body doesn't love it though, weird how that relationship manifests itself. You weirdos still trip on this? :)

I do occasionally. It's very intense so I don't do it often. I have a supply though. :)

It's the psychedelic I took most in my life time aside from mushrooms. The it consistently provides some of the deepest trips possible. I've experimented in all types of dose ranges even bringing it up to 60mgs orally. At that level the peak is so intense your ego melts into a psychedelic puddle of swirly soup. It's one of the most colorful mind bending states of consciousness you can enter. Transcending through the heavens to surf the astral plane. It's some really heavy stuff.

I've been in love with this molecule for years.
Eventually we will cross paths once more.

~Charlie

It's the psychedelic I took most in my life time aside from mushrooms. The it consistently provides some of the deepest trips possible. I've experimented in all types of dose ranges even bringing it up to 60mgs orally. At that level the peak is so intense your ego melts into a psychedelic puddle of swirly soup. It's one of the most colorful mind bending states of consciousness you can enter. Transcending through the heavens to surf the astral plane. It's some really heavy stuff.

I've been in love with this molecule for years.
Eventually we will cross paths once more.

~Charlie
Nice :)
I hope you do... hopefully it never disappears completely like some of the other 2C's

I had a total reality/ego breakdown, +4 experience on 18mg of 2C-E once. 2C-E is a really special chemical, one of the most powerful psychedelics there is.
2c-e is the only drug that has envoked +4 experiences for better or for worse with me.
They are profoundly detailed extremely spiritual experiences.
15mg is all you need with that beast.
Is also doesnt feel like psychosis like 2c-p does.

Now that I got this new bag of 2C-E it's really put my mind at ease. I tripped on the batch once with a 12mg dose but I was on Poppy Tea and it's really foggy and in hindsight i should have waited. My girlfriend took some one night and found it to be very stimulating for her which I found kind of bizarre and she didn't ger visuals. Like we spent a big portion after her peak cleaning and organizing our apartment for hours. She told me that she prefers the trip from Shrooms.

On a different day actually i also snorted 3-4mgs now that i think about it and it's deff 2C-E. I even had some slight visuals at that dose and an introspective headspace. Looking forward to taking a 14mg dose of this batch in the coming months.

But i have some 2C-EF to run trials with and that has almost all my interest at the moment. Looking forward to being able to offer some comparisons between the two.

Last edited:
Its not completely bizarre that it was so stimulating. I had a 2C-E trip were I felt so speedy I couldnt take it being inside anymore. So I went outside for a bike ride and had one my most awesome trips to date.

My girlfriend took some one night and found it to be very stimulating for her which I found kind of bizarre

I don't find it stimulating either, but a lot of people seem to.

I have some 2C-EF to run trials with and that has almost all my interest at the moment. Looking forward to being able to offer some comparisons between the two.

I'm curious to hear what you think of it! Ever report I've read so far has compared it to the halogenated 2C-xs. So far, it doesn't sound like it has much in common with 2C-E, but everyone is different

2C-EF doesn't really have to much in common and I would say it compares with 2C-C more. Just a much more potent and longer lasting version, more visual activity at lower dose. It's a really good psych but i have only taken it once so far at 7mgs but I'm gonna raise it this week.

I was really hoping it was going to be more similar to 2C-E but from what I've seen so far i don't think that will be the case. Also relating to my girlfriends ome 2C-E trip she also didn't get any visual activity from a significant dose like 14mgs maybe if I'm not mistaken.

She is a hard head though and can always eat much more than me with Shrooms. Id known one other person who didn't see anything either.

And I on the other hand get intense visuals from 2C-E im fact some of the most powerful of any drug I've taken. So I dont know people respond to stuff in weird ways to psychedelics.

14mgs of 2ce and not getting visuals is not hardhead but adamantium head. I can get some subtle sparky visuals a 1-2mgs and no tolerance

Yeah me too. Then again it seems like some people, I suspect because of differences in metabolic factors, seem to find 2C-E different. When people report on 2C-E, it seems they always either find it very potent and serious, or they need to take 25-30mg (and might take even more), and find it incredibly euphoric and recreational. I've seen plenty of people over the years talking about it that way and the doses they're taking just to get a proper trip are doses I would never under any circumstances consider for myself. To me, 25mg of 2C-E sounds horrifying, but for some that seems to be an average dose.

^^ Horrifying is the perfect word to describe a 25mg 2C-E trip
it always amazes me how unpredictable 2C-E is my usual dose it around 14mg, I took 8 mg at the weekend and was tripping balls for a good 5 hours while watching the cricket

Well after many years away from this compound I've decided on Feburary 15th to take a dose of 14mgs of 2C-E rectally with an Oral Syringe. This will be from a special batch a friend is giving me a sample of. Do have some in the stash but it is slightly impure and this dose I will be ingesting is of the snow white thing of beauty. Expecting this to be one of the more powerful trips I will be going on this year. For many years I'd eaten this most frequently in my 20's, but for some reason as I have gotten older its raw power has intimidated me a but I feel as though I am ready for this level of mind expansion.

Since I only have this one shot dont wanna underdone and waste this glorious material, plugging is going to be the best method. I'd rather dive right into the deep and re-experience quite possibly the most powerful drug in existence in my personal opinion. Very excited about this and I'm grateful for the friend giving me this opportunity. The remaining 6mgs will be combined with 14mgs of 4-AcO-DMT a couple months later and once again used rectally to create a more powerful trip. Have a feeling the way they synergize is going to be something special.

It combines well with 4-HO-MiPT, especially because of the bodyhigh, I'd expect 4-HO-MET to be equally good with it.

I have both snow white and kinda pink like 2C-E and I notice no difference between the batches at all. Great stuff and I miss it too

I read a lot of comments that say ~14mg is plenty for a strong trip curious if anyone thinks 20mg for a first time would be a hell trip? I'm a bigger person and tend to dose on the heavier side of things to be able to get the same effects as a lot of my friends on smaller doses.

The intensity I like to achieve with other substances is losing complete awareness of my body and becoming lost in visuals and headspace of the substance.