• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-E Thread - ver. 3.0

Recently tried 7mg 2CE and had a nice time in the park, and afterwards went for a drink. Very casual, very social, some introspection, good conversation, some patterning. Would repeat !

Was thinking about trying a microdose at 1mg but reading all the comments maybe 500mics is a better dose to start !

Go for your life, but several above all found very low doses to produce an undesirable state. For a true (ie, imperceptible) microdose, I would have to take a submilligram amount. I could definitely still feel 1mg

I am agree on that. 2C-E in my opinion is bad combining with MDMA or anything else. It is perfect by its own. Tryed to take it after MDMA and it was nor good, nor bad experience, nothing close to taking 2C-B while on MDMA.

Taking 2CE with emphatogens didnt give some significant changes. It is lowering comedown of MDMA thought. But I would better trip on 2CE itself then combine it with smth.

Yeah it was like that with me too, it's like I just didn't even feel it, I only felt the 2C-E. It was a waste of drugs.

I've only com8bine 2c-i with MDMA, and the entire world turned int8o an Alex Grey p8ainting. It was BEYOND grea888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888t!!

Yeah I can see 2C-I mixing great with MDMA.

What's up HNIF? Long time no see!

Shit, you'll ruin your perfect post count if you reply...

can i make a long lasting solution (3 months) of 2c-e in 40? vodka in room temperature? should i use something else for storing? what is the solubility?

Not exactly sure the solubility but it's at least 10mg/mL, probably more. I usually do a 1-2mg/mL anyway. 2C-E and most other phenethylamines are very stable, even in solution. If you use alcohol in there with it, it will prevent all the microbial growth, and if you keep it in a place that isn't hot and is protected from the light, it should last a long time, even at room temperature. Of course refrigeration would be better but 3+ months and even a lot longer should be no problem.

To me 3ml/ml is perfect. Any problem with evaporation of vodka? Should I use pg?

Use alcohol, not PG. IMO anyway. Just get a container with an airtight lid. I've never had any problems when I use tincture bottles (the ones with the screw caps with droppers attached to them, I usually pull the droppers out and just use the bottle). As long as the lid is tight-fitting you won't have evaporation problems.

^ You mean those tiny amber ones people use for essential oils right? Do they still seal properly without the plastic dropper thingy in them?

Yeah that's them (well I have all mine from buying Kava tinctures and the like, not essential oils, but they hold 30mL and are amber with a plastic/rubber top and a glass dropper attached to the inside of the top), and yeah they seal just fine, the dropper just slips into (or out of) the rubber top. You can also leave the dropper in, doesn't matter, it's just I don't use it and a bit of the liquid tends to get stuck in there and drip when you take the top off. But yeah I have solutions of DOC and such that have been in there for years with no noticeable evaporation.

That's fine. Any alcohol will work, just make sure it's at least 20% total alcohol in your mixture.

Much moreso than tryptamines. Phenethylamines like 2C-E will likely outlive us if kept dry and out of the light.

the body load is very strong,how can i make it more easy? i've heard of benadryl but it isnt avaiable in my country,any alternative?

For me, plugging it (rectal administration) reduces bodyload greatly. But you have to only dose half as much because twice as much of it enters your bloodstream, like when you snort it (but snorting increases bodyload). 2C-E's bodyload, to me, is largely psychosomatic. I have periods where it feels really good and periods where it feels pretty jangly and it generally relates to how comfortable I am mentally.

I took 12mg of this yesterday, for the first time since 2008 or 2009. Man, what a powerful drug 2C-E is. It's just how I remembered it. I went hiking with my girlfriend and the colors were just beautiful. When I would stop and stare everything was breathing and lightly morphing. I was taken by surprise how intense it was mentally, though I shouldn't have been since I know it's powerful. Once our hike was done, I realized that in a couple of hours, we had to go meet up with her dad for dinner, an d it made me nervous. Whenever I got nervous, I found myself unable to remember how to interact with people socially. it was even happening with my girlfriend. As the night wore on, I got more and more comfortable and ended up having a really nice night. And as always, I am left this morning with a feeling of "wow, what a top tier psychedelic 2C-E is". :)

I think I'm gonna write a TR.

It is surely. I want to try to get some soon. It's probably my third favorite psychedelic out of so many. So fucking deep.

You revisited 2C-E, X? After your last experience?? Wow, I never thought that I would see the day...and on a night where you were going to have dinner with your partner's dad. Bonkers, mate. Not only can I not social at. all. on 2C-E, I feel socially awkward for a day or two afterward. That (and the fact that my partner hates it) are the main reasons I haven't revisited it. It's just so damn powerful.

I'm a fucking weirdo man, what can I say? It turned out just fine, I enjoyed it and I'm glad I did it. But man I forgot how strong 2C-E is. I knew it wasn't going to be really intense at that dose, but I did misjudge it.

Also that experience you're probably referring to wasn't my last time, it was just the most substantial. I did it a few other times after that at lower dosages, I just never write about it.