• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-E Thread - ver. 3.0

Yeah it definitely feels like the phenethylamine's answer to LSD.

Wow when you trip on it a couple times a week do you have to up the dose a lot? @Cosmic Charlie

Pretty much never took less than 20-30mgs after the first few trials and I'd generally be plugging it those amounts your gonna trip regardless of baseline tolerance. When that comes up its like a psychedelics freight train. Get smacked by a bunch of fractals, I'd be lost in OEVs for hours in my bedroom.

Can't even communicate with people well on high dose like that so it's better solo journey, that's pretty much how I always do it tho. After I'd start coming down from the peak I would feel refreshed and invigorated. It's some deep stuff but that's not to say I haven't had great times with friends on 15mgs tho... but that one has another level to it.

Taking the stuff so often is what would lead to me taking monstrous plugging doses towards the end. I'd gotten my hands on few grams of 2C-E over the years and went pretty wild the stuff. It's all gone but I had some last year a few times which was wonderful.

Extremely excited to give this a go next friday.

How much of it do you plan on taking?

Was thinking I'm gonna do it tommorow as well like around 20mgs 2C-E. This is probably best psychedelic out there best visuals your gonna see. It's pretty intense at that level and the mindfuck is to wild but I love it. It's really Euphoric trip for me I think Phenethylamines are the best ones out there especially with this example.

There is periods tho in the peak sometimes you gotta ride out when it gets super crazy and be somewhere peaceful. It's not a drug I like to go out in public on really it's just so strong maybe when I'm later in the comedown. When I'm peaking I get couch locked sometimes visuals are powerful and it's heavier trip then most other drugs in the class. This is what makes Phenethylamines my favorite just 2C-E itself.

How much of it do you plan on taking?

Was thinking I'm gonna do it tommorow as well like around 20mgs 2C-E. This is probably best psychedelic out there best visuals your gonna see. It's pretty intense at that level and the mindfuck is to wild but I love it. It's really Euphoric trip for me I think Phenethylamines are the best ones out there especially with this example.

There is periods tho in the peak sometimes you gotta ride out when it gets super crazy and be somewhere peaceful. It's not a drug I like to go out in public on really it's just so strong maybe when I'm later in the comedown. When I'm peaking I get couch locked sometimes visuals are powerful and it's heavier trip then most other drugs in the class. This is what makes Phenethylamines my favorite just 2C-E itself.
Going to take 17mg with my girlfriend who's going to take 14mg.

Just planning to wander around the yard or hangout inside if the weather isn't nice. Hopefully it'll be a nice clear night! I've been building onto my tripping spot lately going to be awesome when I'm finished. A neighbor had these massive steel beams that they didn't want so I laid down the foundations for a bridge with them onto these logs haven't laid them flat yet been too lazy after work lately to play around more.

Wb8eoj5.jpg

Last edited:
I've been sitting on some 2C-E for 10 years...looking for some life changing experiences so will try it out at 10mg plugged soon. Then increase the dose as needed till I hopefully get what I need out of it. I've tried B/C/D/I - mostly experienced with B & C!

@Dick&Warty You might want to start out even lower than 10mg plugged - I understand 2C-E is roughly twice as potent vs oral when plugged, and 20mg would be a whopping dose of 2C-E.

Yeah, I mean 10 mg has the potential to be life changing, but it will be pretty intense for sure ! Even 12 mg oral is a satisfying trip for me. 16 mg oral is more than enough for an intense trip.

I wanna do a bump again like its 2011, and cry and laugh cause the burn is intense, while the visuals mount rapidly in like ten minutes.

Wild fuckin drug.

I've been sitting on some 2C-E for 10 years...looking for some life changing experiences so will try it out at 10mg plugged soon. Then increase the dose as needed till I hopefully get what I need out of it. I've tried B/C/D/I - mostly experienced with B & C!

2C-E is a whole different beast from 2C-B and 2C-C. 10mg plugged will be strong, it gets very intense.

Kinda what I'm hoping for. I can start lower obviously.

I've done ayahuasca in the jungle and broken through on smoked DMT... I think I can handle myself :)

(famous last words)

Has anyone here made a nasal spray of 2C-E? I'm wondering if I should just use water or water/pg mix. Also, how many milligrams per spray should I make? I'm leaning towards 1 or 2mg per stray since phens seem to be about 3 times as potent when consumed nasally.

Also, how does the duration/come-up differ from oral? I imagine it hurting less when in a solution than sniffing powder.

Has anyone here made a nasal spray of 2C-E? I'm wondering if I should just use water or water/pg mix. Also, how many milligrams per spray should I make? I'm leaning towards 1 or 2mg per stray since phens seem to be about 3 times as potent when consumed nasally.

Also, how does the duration/come-up differ from oral? I imagine it hurting less when in a solution than sniffing powder.
I have tried making PG solutions of many 2c-X chemicals as well as with DPT in PG for nasal administration....however in my experience, the PG did nothing to reduce the insanely intense burn...I seriously cannot reccomend it though I have heard of others claiming PG softened the burn somewhat but that was not the case for me

I have tried making PG solutions of many 2c-X chemicals as well as with DPT in PG for nasal administration....however in my experience, the PG did nothing to reduce the insanely intense burn...I seriously cannot reccomend it though I have heard of others claiming PG softened the burn somewhat but that was not the case for me
I have benzos like Clonazolam, Etizolam and Flualprazolam in a 50/50 PG/water solution, which does not sting to badly IMO. I hoped the 2C-X would not really sting when in a solution.

DPT in a nasal spray sounds nice, the powder has so much volume that going over a hundred milligrams really sucks IMO. How many mg per spray did you got it up to?

2C-Xs are quite well known for being about the most painful substances to snort, whereas I think benzos not so much. Plus the dosage of a benzo is SO much lower. But yeah, I have heard favorable reports from a number of people using nasal spray for 2C-Xs and experiencing very little burn compared to snorting powder. I believe people generally use water, not PG. And just dilute it so each spray is like 1mg of something, and do 1 spray in each nostril at a time, separated by some minutes.

What kind of sprayer do people use? How do you know how much volume is in each spray - do you just count the number of pumps it takes to empty x ml of liquid?

The nasal spray bottles typically will deliver a precise amount of liquid per spray. Some will say how much, but if it doesn't, you could put 1mL in and like you said, see how many sprays it takes to empty. I have a nasal spray bottle, but I got it from when I ordered some selank from somewhere, and I kept it once I used it all. I think it does 1/20 of a mL per spray but can't remember for sure... I just use it for right before and after I snort things, with plain water.