View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-D Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kinda dose did you i.v.? I tried about 10mg but only the faintest CEV's and stoney headspace. 40mg i.m. OTOH had me floored. Somewhere in the middle seems promising.

A mixed shot of 2C-D and DMT sounds heavenly.

I tried various doses up to around 30mg or so, I think. Usually with multiple redoses. Was a while ago now when I was playing around with IV 2Cs more than I do now so tolerance probably came into play to some extent. And quite possibly other substances in and around the needle may also have been involved... I do recall genuinely enjoying IV 2C-D though - far more so than most of the others which were sometimes more of an endurance experience cum heart attack, to be honest. Not a fan of IV 2C but 2C-D would be the exception. Reminded me quite a bit of IV MDMA with bonus swirls.

I've not yet sampled any of the 2C's via IM cos have only recently gotten over my nerviness of dosing anything IM (old veins die hard dontcha know ;)) but I can imagine it having more worth than the IV route.

Nice Shams. I don't think I can pull myself to do IV or IM. I'm a diabetic so I do a lot of shots as it is and that is enough. Although I think plug can be almost close to IV in onset if your pipes are clear and you do it good.

I was laughing my ass off last night from the 2CD. It was kinda like the first times we tried acid many years ago, when we could never stop laughing. Of course I wasn't like that where it was uncontrollable as a teenager, probably because I was by myself to some extent, but I have done acid a number of times the past year and never was as giggly as what 2CD did.

^ Plugging is definitely the "next best thing" to IV for 2Cs in particular, I'd say. Needle fetishism aside, plugging does pretty much the same thing really. More so than snorting for me.

Glad ya had fun with the CD - tis a lil gem of a chem, huh? One of my faves for sure <3

Nice Shams. I don't think I can pull myself to do IV or IM. I'm a diabetic so I do a lot of shots as it is and that is enough. Although I think plug can be almost close to IV in onset if your pipes are clear and you do it good.

i think plugging would be more comparable to IM than IV.
IV shots kick in almost instantly.

I finally tried plugging 2c-d, approx 20mg. I think this will be my last time plugging a phenethylamine. I'm not short on material, and it doesn't improve the experience at all for me. The come up was too fast and it resulted in a bad experience. For reference, I am used to dosing around 60-70mg orally to start, and then I boost from there.

It was an interesting experience, but plugging is not for me!

Still working up to a strong dose of 2C-D on its own; however, I have been devoting more time into exploring combos with this one. 2C-D is a definite winner in this regard.

Most recently I combined 30mg of 2C-D with 20mg of 4-HO-DiPT to stellar affect. Later I added some methylone to the mix which simply took the erotic component to obscene levels that I would rather not experience again. The 2C-D/4-HO-DiPT combo, though, was very interesting.

I had previously tried 4-HO-DiPT on 3 occasions (12mg, 18mg, 24mg) without seeing what others have enjoyed about it. The side affects became steeper as I increased the dose (tremors, muscle cramps, chills, lethargy), but otherwise I didn't recognize any other changes in affects.

Combining 4-HO-DiPT with 2C-D, however, introduced me to the erotic charm of 4-HO-DiPT. The tremors were still present, but more or less could be channeled and the unpleasant cramping melted into pleasurable stimulation.

Does anyone have any experience combining 2C-D with 4-AcO-DMT? It seems like this could be a great combo. Based on my experiences, I would think 30mg of 2C-D and 16mg of 4-AcO-DMT would be good, taking the 4-AcO-DMT first (orally) followed by the 2C-D (also orally) maybe 1 hour later. Of course, I would work up to those doses rather than just diving in. Any experiences with this combo, thoughts or recommendations?

when i use 2c-d in combinations, i usually prefer to pre-load with the 2c-d as it usually takes longer to kick in than whatever i'm combining it with. YMMV though

Thanks for the advice, any major dude. I pre-loaded with 2C-D before adding 4-HO-DiPT previously. After reading your post, I felt that would be a wiser approach when combining 4-AcO-DMT as well.

The experience turned out to be a lot more than I was anticipating, which was both good and not so good. Not sure how well I will be able to capture what transpired (note taking was unthinkable for a good part of it), but I'm going to try to write up a trip report, for what it's worth, since I haven't been able to find any other reports on this combination.

I've always added 2C-D to the end of trips. I guess I do this because of Shulgin saying in Pihkal that (paraphrasing here) "a number of therapists have said 2C-D is good at extending the action of other materials without adding too much flavor of it's own"

Wellll, I anytime I've added 2C-D to something, it most certainly colors the experience with some pretty "2C-Dish" qualities, but for the most part, 2C-D is nice at the tail end of another material, especially MDMA, which is what i've combined it most with.

I've also added 2C-D to the tail end of a mushroom trip, and the tail end of an LSD trip. In both cases the 2C-D added some extra "2C" psychedelia for a few hours.

With both 2C-E and 2C-D i've noticed that I can dose these two drugs after other 5-HT psychedelics, and I don't notice THAT much of a decrease in action.

interesting, the most common combination i've used 2c-d in was with M1. 25-50mg about 45min prior to taking methylone was a pretty stellar combination. A lot like a less messy MDMA with some added visuals, or like a shorter lived, more empathic mda, with much less confusion... though i do love some MDA though ;)

We mostly used 2C-D to get full-blown MDMA effects from only 75-100 mg (it's actually better than 200-250 mg of MDMA if you ask me).
Just to minimize potential neurotoxicity and to decrease any hangover/suicide Tuesday effects.

2C-D is also great with the intermediate length substituted tryptamines.
4-AcO-DiPT was my best combination with 2C-D so far, but a medium dose of 4-AcO-DMT or 5-MeO-MiPT was also positively enhanced. Especially the 4-AcO-DMT was a lot more empathic when combined with ~20 mg of 2C-D.

i think some 2C-D and 4-aco-dmt would be a stellar combo.

Taking them at the same time could be interesting.

I've always added 2C-D to the end of trips. I guess I do this because of Shulgin saying in Pihkal that (paraphrasing here) "a number of therapists have said 2C-D is good at extending the action of other materials without adding too much flavor of it's own"

Wellll, I anytime I've added 2C-D to something, it most certainly colors the experience with some pretty "2C-Dish" qualities, but for the most part, 2C-D is nice at the tail end of another material, especially MDMA, which is what i've combined it most with.

What kind of dosages of 2C-D have you used after MDMA rolls?

And you who talk about combining methylone with 2C-D. What dosages have you used, full M1 dose? And how long into the 2C-D experience have you dropped the M1?

3rd_I_blind said:
We mostly used 2C-D to get full-blown MDMA effects from only 75-100 mg

Do you mean a single dose of 2CD at 75-100 mg or combined with some other substance?

Do you mean a single dose of 2CD at 75-100 mg or combined with some other substance?
Ah, excuse the unclear way in which I expressed myself. I meant that we use a small dose of 2C-D (15-20 mg) to potentiate a 75-100 mg dose of MDMA. :)

What kind of dosages of 2C-D have you used after MDMA rolls?

25-50 mgs.

I start off with 25, see how that goes and how I feel, and if I feel like adding more, then do another 25 mgs.

I'm sure you could go evn higher on the 2C-D if wanted, I just find 25-50 mgs to be a nice enhancement of MDMA.

interesting, the most common combination i've used 2c-d in was with M1. 25-50mg about 45min prior to taking methylone was a pretty stellar combination. A lot like a less messy MDMA with some added visuals, or like a shorter lived, more empathic mda, with much less confusion... though i do love some MDA though ;)

curious as to wether it improved on the length of the methylone.

also, interesting to see how well 2cd would mix with 2cb. i suspect it to be a winner.

I agree. Do you have any thoughts on dosage? 15mg 4-aco-dmt, 25mg 2c-d?
To me, 15 mg 4-AcO-DMT seems a bit on the low end, although this also depends on your personal sensitivity. I think I would go for 20 mg 4-AcO-DMT with 20 mg of 2C-D. :)

To me, 15 mg 4-AcO-DMT seems a bit on the low end, although this also depends on your personal sensitivity. I think I would go for 20 mg 4-AcO-DMT with 20 mg of 2C-D. :)

Yeah 15mg is low. 20mg seems more reasonable. But isn't 4-aco-dmt more potent than 2c-d? So wouldn't you want to balance them a bit more?

Status
Not open for further replies.