View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-D Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah 15mg is low. 20mg seems more reasonable. But isn't 4-aco-dmt more potent than 2c-d? So wouldn't you want to balance them a bit more?
Well, in case of 2C-D, I see it more as 2C-D adding a bit of extra flavour. It's more like a seasoning, not a separate ingrediënt to your dish (if you follow my analogy here?). So there is no real need to balance them; just take a regular dose of 4-AcO-DMT (or any other psychedelic of your liking) and add a small dose of 2C-D. It's a different story if you combine two psychedelics in a dosage that makes them significantly active by themselves. But 20 mg of 2C-D is hardly noticable by itself, unless combined with other substances that activate the 5-HT2A/C receptor system. :)

Hello !

Is this thread still active ?

I will have the opportunity to try 2C-D, i'm very thin (45kg) :S ! I really don't know how many mg to start with :\

Is anybody know how many mg should i take for a first time with it and also for my weight to be active ? I don't want to have a strong trip just a treshold or mild trip to see what the beast have in his belt :)

I would like to know how hard it is on the body ? How about the bodyload ??
Thank you !

Last edited:
I would suggest you start off with 25-30 mg. Most people will barely notice threshold effects on this dose, but you already indicated you are in for a sneak preview and not the real deal.

Most people do not experience a harsh bodyload on 2C-D, especially not in the dosage recommended above. So you shouldn't really worry about that, just expect some mild effects and nothing troublesome. :)

I read through the last few pages of this thread and I'm thoroughly convinced that a strong dose of LSD + 20mg of 2C-D would be a pretty awesome combo. I've been interested in 2C-D for a while now, and I like the idea of it being an enhancer to most other drugs and not so much a stand alone substance. What effects would it enhance in combination with LSD? Visual enhancement is something I'd be very excited to hear.

I've got some good LSD I might hold onto until I can find some 2C-D to do along with. Worth waiting (who knows how long)?

When I took the 2-CD on a LSD trip, it just ruined the purity of LSD experience...
Actually LSD increases my perception while 2-CD blurs it.
I wouldn't say the same for LSD+mdma tho.

I really enjoy 2C-D at levels between 20-50mg. It's quite euphoric and gives me a psychedelic buzz including color enhancement and deep clear thinking. In fact it's my perfect (Psytrance-)party drug as it's not as addictive as stimulants use to be, but gives some decent energy and euphoria +a psychedelic state of mind. Higher doses intensify the "trip" to a powerful level which isn't recommendable for partys :D as the visuals tend to get very powerful.

Last edited:
so ive been wanting to hear this threads opinion 2c-d or 2c-c? and why?

they both seem to be similar so just wondering what are everyones preferences.

I don't find them too similar at all. They both are 2C's sure, but as radically different as other halo vs alkyl 2C's......

54mg 2C-D + Weed +N2O

Took 54mg of 2C-D (body weight = 120lbs) last weekend as I vaped weed with a friend... WOW! I had taken it only once before @ 42mg, but I have fairly extensive experience with psychedelics.

I had strong visuals across my entire field of vision, and the two words to describe it were INTENSE and FUN.

No profound insights like acid/shrooms, no sensory blending like 2C-E. But when I hit a double of nitrous, my world was torn apart unlike anything I've experienced (even stronger than 400 ug LSD + N2O). My universe disappeared, and my entire visual field (with eyes closed) was flooded in other dimensions by fractalesque visuals. I didn't know who I was, I didn't know what drug I had taken, but strangely I was able to think "I must have taken some drug, and if I just wait a couple seconds to a couple minutes I'll have the mental capacity to know what I've taken." I figured that by the time I reentered realty, I would have done AT LEAST DMT. I've never smoked DMT, but I didn't even know that at the time. And yes, this experience was all enjoyable.

Holy shit Batman 8o

so ive been wanting to hear this threads opinion 2c-d or 2c-c? and why?

they both seem to be similar so just wondering what are everyones preferences.

i,ve had the chance to experiment with a g of 2c-c and a g of 2c-d and 2c-d is the only one that i found to be enjoyable.i tried 2c-c at doses around 20mgs to 60 mgs and all i felt was dirty stimulation w/sedation and blured vision from having large pupils. with 2c-d i've tried doses from 40mg to 60mg and also taken some 20-30mg boosters after other chems and all i can say is "WOW"! awesome flowing visuals ala lsd ,music sounds awesome and some deep introspection.dont waste your money on 2c-c.

^ That's a pretty strong statement. Many people have tried both and prefer 2C-C. I happen to prefer 2C-D and didn't really enjoy the few experiences I had with 2C-C, but that doesn't mean what's good for me is the same for everyone else.

Do you know for a fact that your 2C-C was legit and not polluted with impurities? Just curious because 2C-C is often cited as being pretty mellow. Dirty stimulation is not a complaint I've usually heard in relation to 2C-C.

yeah, i don't know anyone that's found 2c-c stimulating, but YMMV as always.

As a traditional "psychedelic" i think 2c-d wins though, as 2c-c seems to lack the type of insight & headspace that 2c-d offers.

All that being said, 2c-c is pretty awesome for concerts. Convenient duration wise as well.

good to know. Im thinking i might just take the plunge and get some 2c-d, ive been craving a trip especially since im going away to a new college soon. just hard to try something different when mushrooms are so much cheaper and always a sure thing.

I don't know where you're getting your RC's or mushrooms, but I can get RC's much, much cheaper than shrooms, and I pay $80/ounce.

After reading this thread again, I think I need to stock on 2c-d before any bans happen, I love this drug.

Status
Not open for further replies.