View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-D Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know where you're getting your RC's or mushrooms, but I can get RC's much, much cheaper than shrooms, and I pay $80/ounce.

After reading this thread again, I think I need to stock on 2c-d before any bans happen, I love this drug.

most rc's are cheeper than mushrooms, but 2c-d is generally not for the average buy(at least for me) especial if your only buying say 250mg or so.

Oh why no one says how shitty plugging feels? Though this is pretty amazing :D

Did something like 20mg maybe 45mins ago rectal.

I'd say there's very real therapeutic quality to this drug, the calm and non-pushy way it lets you go through your things, emotional opening. Very good material indeed. But it needs to be dosed right and in right way.

Starting to come down, a friend came over... we'll plug 35mg each, this should be interesting.

Oh why no one says how shitty plugging feels?

If plugging feels shitty, then maybe you should get all that poop out of your colon before you stick anything up there....hahaha just kidding, I know what you mean.

2C-D is definitely not too awesome feeling when you squirt it up your arsehole, although I gotta say plugging 2C-D is my favorite way of taking this drug. I find going over 25 mgs plugged to be way to much on the intense side. It hits very hard and fast, and can cause quite a body load if you plug too much.

When I plugged 30, it was barely manageable, and over in 3 hours.

If plugging feels shitty, then maybe you should get all that poop out of your colon before you stick anything up there....hahaha just kidding, I know what you mean.

2C-D is definitely not too awesome feeling when you squirt it up your arsehole, although I gotta say plugging 2C-D is my favorite way of taking this drug. I find going over 25 mgs plugged to be way to much on the intense side. It hits very hard and fast, and can cause quite a body load if you plug too much.

When I plugged 30, it was barely manageable, and over in 3 hours.

I agree with you, sir. Absolutely THE way of dosing this. I don't know if I'm building up some tolerance, but 35mg was still... great. I think one thing that made the come up more smooth just might be that I plugged the stuff in a gel cap instead of squirting solution up my arse.

Visuals were amazing, first purple / green patterning, floating like water above the ground, then they went 3D and finally interactive. Simply beautiful. Green slime oozing from everywhere.

Funny thing about D is, that I can just hang out and have fun if there are people around, but it has it's story to tell when you let it. Very different stuff taken socially vs alone.

Does anyone have experience how fast you build a tolerance to this stuff? I redosed quite a few times totalling around some 85mg. Would going for 35mgs be total waste of material today, or can I expect it to have a good effect? Same ROA as posted above.

^ Tolerance builds quickly enough that you are unlikely to get the same level of effects without increasing your dose. How much tolerance has built and how much you would need to up your dose might vary from the experiences of others. If you decide to trip again without waiting, it could quite possibly end in an unsatisfying experience. Waiting for at least a week before tripping again is your best bet.

Yeah, you don't wanna rob the compound of its magic. Give it a break and don't overwork the receptors. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure ;)

I agree that it's good to have some time between trips. But it was just so much fun :( Well, I think I can handle a week without melting walls ;)

You'll probably be much happier not jacking your tolerance up :\ Some have to go quite a while to return to a normal dose after they've overindulged.
And I most definitely agree, 2C-D is lovely stuff. It's the only chemical that has given me these wonderful psychedelic body rushes. Gives me the shivers just thinking about it =D

Most definitely I have ;)
But these had a unique character all their own.
2C-D also gave me the vibrating/humming sensation that I usually only get from DMT or DPT.

Perhaps this is your typical YMMV-situation, but every single person I know to have tried tryptamines (counting LSD as a tryptamine here) has also experienced the spychedelic body rushes you talk about. At least, as far as I can judge what you mean by 'psychedelic body rush'. But I guess it is the orgasmic feeling in every fiber of your body, tingling with some sort of electricity... Right? =D

No, these were more acute whereas the others are a more continuous feeling. Like a building sensation lasting perhaps 3-5 seconds each. zzzzZZZZZAP! Like a mini-orgasm of the brain.

I agree, 2c-D physically feels better than LSD, DPT, DMT, 5-meo-mipt, and several others really.

I don't know about feeling better than DMT. DMT doesn't even feel like a drug, it just feels like a normal state of being, just as a dream is.

No matter how long the debate, this is of course one of the most subjective topics in existence: Which psychedelic drug gives the best feeling...

Just wanted to make a quick comment on the 2C-D vs 2C-C thing. First of all, I've done 2C-C about 10-15 times, and 2C-D only maybe 3-4 times. Based on these experiences, I would have to say that 2C-C is one of my personal all-time favorite psychedelics (other favorites are LSD, 4-Aco-DMT, and DOC, least favorite has gotta be 2C-E just because of the intensity and unpleasantness it can bring up). 2C-C, for me, is almost a perfect psychedelic. It takes your mind just far enough from reality to give you a trip, but not (at normal doses) far enough to shatter the ego and totally change your perception of the world. The visuals are always decently strong, and the main points of the trip for me are euphoria and happiness, not so much the extreme deep thinking that other psychedelics produce, but some of that effect is still there. I find 2C-C very mellow, as others have said, and find that it has little to no stimulation, but in fact sometimes adds a tiny bit of sleepiness. 2C-D, on the other hand, I find to feel moderately stimulating, very mildly psychedelic, and pretty mild on the visual scale (at least for a 2C, certainly stronger visuals than some psychedelics). I am a bit curious, though.

I tripped two nights ago on 4-Aco-DMT (19mg, followed 30 mins later by a 10mg booster; my first trip in several months), and I had a blast and a very good psychedelic experience, but one thing that was totally lacking was visuals. Things blurred, sometimes had halos or outlines of color, and maybe even occasionally swirled a little bit, but there was none of that intense, transforming psychedelia that I love from tripping. So I was wondering...would 2C-D combine well with 4-Aco-DMT to create a more visual 4-Aco trip? 2C-D has pretty mild effects by itself, as has been discussed, and 4-Aco-DMT seems to lack a visual element, which all 2Cs have strongly. So I was thinking of maybe combining 20-25mg of 4-Aco-DMT with 20-30mg of 2C-D. My only concern would be that this combination could actually cause so much potentiation as to be a full-blown, life-shattering psychedelic experience, and that's not something I'm really up for right now with the things going on in my life. So does anyone have any actual experience with the combo? Does the 2C-D add a strong visual element to the 4-Aco, or does it merely blur/change the trip?

^ 2C-D does indeed potentiate 4-ACO-DMT.

I am a little surprised that you didn't get much visual activity from 4-ACO-DMT alone. 16-18mg of 4-ACO-DMT is intensely visual for me - 19mg followed by a 10mg booster would melt my world... but we all interact differently with these chemicals.

My experience with 2C-D and 4-ACO-DMT as a combo began with 30mg of 2C-D taken orally followed 1 hour later by 16mg of 4-ACO-DMT taken orally. What ensued was intensely visual, but also more of an anxious and deeply introspective trip than I was anticipating. It unfolded into a very healing experience, but you might consider lower doses the first time you try this combo to get a feel for it.

Why don't you try 2C-C + 4-ACO-DMT? Since you already seem to appreciate 2C-C more than 2C-D and in your experiences 2C-C provides more visual activity - which seems to be part of what you are seeking in this combo - it seems like this combo would be better suited to you. Contrary to my own expectations, these two mix better in my experience than 2C-D + 4-ACO-DMT.

Well part of the issue with the trip's lack of visual intensity could be due to the fact that I take a small dose of Suboxone daily, and on the day that I tripped, I had taken 1mg of Suboxone in the morning, and around 5 in the evening, I had 1.5-2mg of Xanax and 2 shots of everclear. Then I enjoyed a few hour buzz, took a 2 hour nap or so, and woke up at maybe 9 or so feeling relatively sober, but very relaxed. I then decided it would be a lot of fun to trip, especially since I was feeling no anxiety, and tried the 19mg, didn't feel anything, and made the all-to-common mistake of re-dosing before it really hit me. But I think because of the combo of my Suboxone, Xanax, and maybe even the little bit of booze could have really mellowed out the trip, and the extra dose didn't seem too intense really. I think the downers could've really made the trip less visual, though, in retrospect. I need to try the 4-Aco-DMT by itself some night to experience it's qualities more purely and see if the other drugs blurred the trip. One more thing, I am a daily stoner, currently smoking around 1 - 1.5 8ths a week of decent chron, and during times when I have cash or really want a smoke, I smoke up to around 1 - 1.5 oz of reggies/mid-grade, or up to 1/4 to 1/2 oz of chronic. So this smoking may also effect my trips. And smoking herb is something I MUST do while tripping, as for me it brings out the more enjoyable (giggly and visual), and often even the more introspective elements of tripping.

I will say, though that I've tried 4-Aco a few times in the past when not on opiates and the visuals still weren't too intense, at least not at all compared to 2Cs. The reason I was thinking of trying the 2C-D over the 2C-C is because the 2C-D honestly seems to have a bit more psychedelic feel than 2C-C, which is a very mellow, almost recreational trip. 2C-D, while weak, seems to have a lot of possible psychedelic potential, while 2C-C seems to lack anything truly deep. I think maybe 2C-D could push the visuals further. If I have the time to commit to it, I may try both combos, but this will be over the course of at least a month or so, as I can't trip too often or I start getting awkward and anxious, and it can take me a while to settle back into the "real world" after powerful trips. I'll definitely try the 4-Aco again on it's own, and I'll probably try the 2C combos also. And if anyone else has any input, please share. I'm starting to get back into tripping after a year long battle with opiates that pretty much kept me from tripping at all, as it would make me feel sick. I'm really enjoying the trip so far, and I can see a lot of healing potential. I can't wait to further explore these compounds a little more.

Status
Not open for further replies.