Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-B Thread - Stage 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Agreed .
The plan ( my thinking anyway) to offset any nausea ( mainly from 2ce/2cp) basically didn't really seem effective - so (unless you're really into squirting things up your arse just for kicks) - just eat it.

anyone get the giggles on 2-CB? always makes everything genuinly funny, different to acid flight lieutenants. LSD can make everything amazingly hilarious, but in a more surreal LSD way.

2-CB however always seems to put me in a laughing mood, that feels more genuine and realistic.. fraid I can't say what dose iv'e been taking as I don't know, one pill does the trick but ya need 2 for a whole night

Hm. . . I didnt know it is legal . . . I didnt know one could have visuals on MDMA . . . They dont produce nearly similar effects to me. . .

I've eaten a lot of 2C-B, in dosages from 12mg-36mg. Roughly 25mg-30mg is enough for a full +3 for me. 2C-B is great in many aspects....I find it very short and easy. Very visual, lots of euphoria. Little-to-no body load with the material...so its easy to take at any time...ie great for recreation.

The flaw I find is no matter how special the setting, there is no real 'magic' with 2C-B. It's so great in so many aspects, but lacks any real depth to it. So its great for concerts, but I wouldn't choose it for camping in the woods when I want a deep psychedelic experience.

One exception is 2C-B along with MDMA. I took 36mg of 2C-B, and swallowed at the same time 100mg of S-MDMA and I had a ++++. Beautiful experience.

i recently purchased some 2cb caps and 2ce caps and were told the clear caps were 2cb and cloudy were 2ce i just want to have a 2nd opinion from others who have had experience with both to say yeah that sounds about right

i never personally bought 2cb or 2ce caps.
iv only had them in powder form.
The two powder look very similar to me.
They are both white and fluffy (like most 2c's).

The only thing you can go by is your dealers word tho.
No way anyone here will be able to tell what your capsules contain

from my limited experience, its a really easy to handle, friendly drug, especially when compared with L or mushies. However I have never had a 'high' dose, which is where it's meant to get pretty mental.

I suspect I had some "x" pills that were prob more 2cb than x, but I don't know for sure, basing the experience on what I have read about 2cb and the fact that I am very experienced in X and lsd....it was like neither...closer to low dose lsd, but not as mind analytical...just easy flowing visuals, some headspace, and a nice low level buzz....

Last edited by a moderator:
visuals

I recently tried 2c-b for the first time . I found the visuals to be the most silly and vivid i have yet experienced. Although it was my first time i did 30 mg of the hydrobromide crystal and wouldnt imagine going any less. The visuals seemed to be reflecting learned images in my sub-conscience, for example, at one point my buddy sitting next to me was explaining what he was seeing on a tye-dye sheet, when he said he was seeing a group of people marching that is exactly what i saw. With most other psychedelics i have tried the visuals are usually a certain texture or color pattern, with the 2c-b the visuals seemed to change as the environment and mood changed. Has anyone else noticed these differences?

Last edited:
I miss you so much 2c-baby

I was thinking how good it would be right now for all of us if there werent any analogue laws. And all of us were getting grams of it legally while everything else was illegal. And somehow it was just all under the radar cause people thought it was acid......

I would like nothing more than to 2cb associated culturally with the next decade, the same way lsd was connected with the 60's

I doubt the pills I'm getting are 30mg, but 1 or 2 of them produces a lovely, comfortable experience with some very cool visuals, and lots of giggles

it really should get more popular, a significant number of pillheads have no issue with hoovering K so I imagine they would enjoy 2-CB a lot %)

Can 2C-B be used as entheogen/spiritual/introspective drug too? A lot of people here seem to use it recreationally in clubs. I haven't done that, nor will I.

I still haven't touched more powerful psychedelics such as LSD or mushrooms so I don't know very well what experiences they may induce.

But the few times I experimented with 2C-B nothing (like the many of you write about) introspective, spiritual happened. I don't want to force my mind to go in that direction when tripping (or does one have too?). I just do whatever I feel like doing. Up till now, I mostly enjoyed nature when taking a walk or some beautiful music, art.

I don't have major issues I need to resolve. But my experience doesn't seem to go beyond the hallucinations. Or does one have too push it exactly the direction one wants to?

My one experience with 2CB was 30mg oral. It was a spiritual experience for me but it was like a fun spiritual experience if you catch my drift. With mushrooms it all seems very intense and sacred when I get the spiritual side but with 2CB it was like going to a party with transcendental. Well that's a bit of an exaggeration but I was very shocked because I was expecting something much less thought provoking. I did smoke a good bit of good cannabis before the experience and was very stoned when I was coming up so perhaps that set the tone for the experience.

I see.

But does one have to induce/force that spiritual/introspective experience oneself, or do you just need to let the chemistry do all the work?

I think I'll post this in a new thread. It's not really 2C-B specific related.

Not for me. 2C-B is a lot of clean fun, but lacks the depth of a 'serious' psychedelic. Even taking 2C-B in (what I consider the best of settings) the mountains at night (by campfire) did not lead to anything more than a good time.

Great for fun, not much more...sadly.

xandre said:
Can 2C-B be used as entheogen/spiritual/introspective drug too? A lot of people here seem to use it recreationally in clubs. I haven't done that, nor will I.

I still haven't touched more powerful psychedelics such as LSD or mushrooms so I don't know very well what experiences they may induce.

But the few times I experimented with 2C-B nothing (like the many of you write about) introspective, spiritual happened. I don't want to force my mind to go in that direction when tripping (or does one have too?). I just do whatever I feel like doing. Up till now, I mostly enjoyed nature when taking a walk or some beautiful music, art.

I don't have major issues I need to resolve. But my experience doesn't seem to go beyond the hallucinations. Or does one have too push it exactly the direction one wants to?

I have had some amazing hikes on 2CB

It can become very serious

I had a VERY profound (psychologically shattering trip, if you know what I mean) combining it with hydergine (an ergoloid that vasodilates shit in your brain)

I was walking through the snow, feeling like a madman, clutching my head and at times feeling the pain of the world

I probably wrote some more stuff here (probably in old 2CB thread, its been awhile) about that trip, it was scary, but times it was very spiritually profound

It can carry some weight

Everything is weighted,
samadhi

Erowid said:
2C-B is not typically tested for in the standard (NIDA-5) drug tests, nor are they tested for in the extended drug tests.

2C-B is a phenethylamine. Of the substances commonly tested for, 2C-B is most closely related to amphetamines. While reliable real-world data about this is quite scarce, dosages of 2C-B are low enough and the chemical is different enough that it is unlikely, although possible, that it would trigger the amphetamine test in a standard NIDA-5 drug test.

Source

okay so yesterday and the day before i was a bit sick, just feeling crap with a sore throat etc and unable to sleep but nothing too bad. I feel like its getting better today as i have no sore throat but just a little head nusisiance.

will this be alright to trip tonight still? if it gets any worse i definitely wont, but i feel fine now just a little drained. still in a good mood though :D

thoughts?

Do you think it'll be ok to trip? Only you can know.

I would say you're safe as butter!

Status
Not open for further replies.