View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-B Thread - Stage 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
A friend of mine took 20 mgs of 2cb and then about 2 days later took LSD and noticed significantly reduced effects, however this could have been due to general psychedelic abuse, he was tripping pretty much every week.

Yeah since its my first time with 2CB, I am thinking to just trip on LSD and roll instead of using 2CB 3 nights earlier so that I can trip on 2CB a few weeks later at an art museum or some interactive fun, beautiful, special place. I want my first 2CB experience to be mindblowing and deep so I wont fuck it up with cross tolerance. It is jsut hard when the disco biscuits are doing a 2 night run in NYC!!!!!!!! and moe is playing 3 sets NYE!!!! oh i love live music! but i do hear that 2CB is amazing at concerts.

I feel like 2C-B is like riding a bicycle with stabilizers on, once you've got used to riding without stabilizers (LSD), going back to using them isn't really what you want ie 2C-B has very little appeal for me

If I want something sensual to act as an aphrodisiac, that's what cannabis is for...

I agree, 2C-B is a lot like a psychedelic with training wheels. Good analogy, props on that one. ;) However, I find it quite appealing from time to time. When you want to trip for fun, take 2C-B. When you want to trip for serious reasons, take something else. Not saying that you can't get good serious use out of 2C-B, but when under it's effects I find myself too busy having a blast to get any work done!

Zagenth said:
Don't like that foul chemical anyways, personally.

For me, 2C-B didn't hurt at all initially, in fact, the pain didn't start til like 10min or so later, and it wasn't all that bad. Like a burning itch that you can't scratch.

that would be downright annoying lol

i don't like it either, zag.

I got a 2cb pill at a large scale event here in sydney (well it was either that or the shit pills that were incredibly hard to get but you were charged premium prices for since no one had any on them) so I figured (I list acid as one of my drugs of choice) theoretically it actually was a pretty good idea. never mind the first 45mins after it kicked in and it was like wtf was I thinking?! Overall I ended up enjoying the experience. the visuals were awesome. I remember going into the loos when I was starting to trip and the walls looked like they had waves passing through them, I put my hands on the wall and actually felt the waves passing through my fingertips. we were sitting outside in the chill out area and on concrete but it looked like a grassy meadow.

when dancing inside - just a shame it was too hot, stuffy and not to mention packed. my fiance dragged me out of there without one dry piece of clothing on after 45mins!

If one were to get a pill that pillreports confirmed as 2c-b, how would they best go about taking it. I don't necessarily mean ROA, I mean, since I have no idea how much is in it. Shit, it could be 5mg, it could be 25mg. Kinda a sketchy situation for me. I've taken cid more than a handful of times, and shrooms a few (I don't enjoy them though) so I have an idea what to expect. I just wonder if its smart to rail half, wait, then go from there, or what..... Its much stronger insufflated, correct?
Can someone advise me how to enjoy this, but not waste the peak nor harm myself? Thanks. Will give more info if necessary.

I would personally not take it, but then again I am not pressed for 2CB as is.

Do you not know people in your area that have taken these pills?

I would probably just eat it, after testing a bit of it myself with a marquis kit (not matter how sure I am that the pill I have is the one on pillreports). Sometimes, these 'trippy' pills have knock-offs with bad substances in them-

take care,
S)S

~*geNeRaTiOn E*~ said:
that would be downright annoying lol

i don't like it either, zag.

It's annoying, but I feel it's worth it. It's a great chemical, and loads of fun.

I'm sure it will be different for every user, but my question is whether this drug puts you in an "aimless" state afterwards, and if so, for how long? The one thing I've always detested with the majority of psychedelics is a great sense of lack of ambition and aimlessness that seems to last a few days after the trip. I'll often have to reevaluate myself and goals and what not which gets annoying. That basic feeling after shrooms or acid can be worked around, but it's definitely the worst with ecstasy which got me feeling unlike myself for a good long while after using. I guess this feeling of aimlessness can be translated into depression for some, so does it do either of the two?

samadhi_smiles said:
I would personally not take it, but then again I am not pressed for 2CB as is.

Do you not know people in your area that have taken these pills?

I would probably just eat it, after testing a bit of it myself with a marquis kit (not matter how sure I am that the pill I have is the one on pillreports). Sometimes, these 'trippy' pills have knock-offs with bad substances in them-

take care,
S)S

I have a friend with the same exact pill. I'll let him be the guinea pig. But I'm certainly not buying a testing kit. I'm a chem student, so I'll just get some H2SO4 and formaldehyde (and methanol, I suppose it says to slow the reaction) and test it like that. Don't feel like buying one. I'll also ask my friend what happened.

How much do I need to test? I can I just break off the tiniest flake of the pill? Its not a very big pill and I only have one.

But my main concern is dose. Assuming it is 2c-b, and I have no idea how much is in the pill (what would a "typical" (I know there is no typical amount in a pressed pill) dose be in a pressed pill, I mean it could be 2mg, it could be 20mg. It could even more more/less. Would railing half, waiting 30min-1hour, seeing how I feel then taking the rest accordingly be the best idea? Any other ideas for taking an unknown amount of 2c-b in a relatively safe manner without ruining the peak? And no, I'm not getting talked out of taking this. I've never encountered and 2C-X, DOX, tryptamine, etc, before, so I look forward to this greatly.

Also, I have enough benzos to take down a small army, as well as a sitter, so I'm not worried about anything.

Any more experience is greatly appreciated. Thanks SS

hey J,

I've only seen two or three different 2CB pills in my time, and they have all been between 12-16mg (if I am to trust the source).

So, they are unlikely to be higher than 20 or so mg, since it would not make much sense to produce pills like that. That said, they could be.

I would just swallow it one evening and expect a moderate ride, 2CB in the 'teens' (12-18mg) is a very pleasant ride, not OVERLY visual but feels really good body-wise.

Yes, only a tiny flake is needed if the binders and 2CB is mixed well. Certainly, making your own marquis reagent is a good idea.

Let us know how it goes! 2CB can be a very emotional and heart-opening chemical...in fact your mentioning it has made me excited to take it again...I think I will take some this weekend. Have a great trip!

2 quick question please

2CB seems to be hypertolerant with me, i.e. it stops working well after about the 3 dose and simply becomes stimulant-like.

after that it seems to take a while before i can get a decent trip (about 3 days). is this normal? and more importantly, is there anything i can do to avoid this?

i'd like to be in a position to push the experience further or take it twice in a weekend or something. maybe an MAOI?

it stops working well after about the 3 dose and simply becomes stimulant-like.

after that it seems to take a while before i can get a decent trip (about 3 days).

3 days!? how awful!

srsly, u cant take that much of anything without tolerance.

Johanne, come up should be really quick insufflated so you can sort of titrate the dose. you'll also get more out of it if it turns out to be a 12 mg pill. you might find after the first bit it hurts too much to want to do any more tho!

samadhi and dorothy - thanks a bunch.
I'm in no hurry to ingest this 'cb', as no one should be with any psych, so making my own marquis will be no problem, and I will do so.
gracias

I notice that sometimes if I don't trip for a while I get a bit fearful of jumping in again. I find 2C-B is a good substance to shake the cobwebs off with because its very manageable. I haven't tripped in months now, but when I do, it'll likely be 2C-B.

e1evene1even said:
I notice that sometimes if I don't trip for a while I get a bit fearful of jumping in again. I find 2C-B is a good substance to shake the cobwebs off with because its very manageable. I haven't tripped in months now, but when I do, it'll likely be 2C-B.

i agree with every word youd said.

2cb is the most gently psyhedelic i know (along with 4 co dmt but in a completely different way) and yet still has alot to give for yo learn from.

long live 2vb (and dmt, lsd, psilacetin and mdma:) )

dorothyperkins said:
3 days!? how awful!

srsly, u cant take that much of anything without tolerance.

Johanne, come up should be really quick insufflated so you can sort of titrate the dose. you'll also get more out of it if it turns out to be a 12 mg pill. you might find after the first bit it hurts too much to want to do any more tho!

i like to binge. due to my job i only get a 2 week holiday every 2 years if i'm lucky.

i'd probably even binge if i didn't have such committments. i like getting fucked up. i don't want anything else from a psychedelic drug other than it being able to distort the way i perceive everything because i spend so long being so logical and rigid. it's a release.

i tend to spend most of my holidays fucked up in a beach/forest somewhere. right now i'm loving 2c-b but the tolerance is a right bitch.

oh well, have fun happy campers, and thanks for the tips (or lack thereof). i'll just have to do more. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.