PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-B Thread - Stage 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
eckofire said:
had to say it was amazing!

use it sparingly and it will continue to satisfy u.
abuse it a bit and the magic will leave.

my 0.02

Delsyd said:
use it sparingly and it will continue to satisfy u.
abuse it a bit and the magic will leave.

my 0.02

This is true of any psychedelic. And of any drug. And pretty much of anything.

2c-b usually takes a while to kick in for me, & i've never mixed it with mdma personally.

either way, the come-up period is another good reason to have the 2c-b kick in first - in my experience it's very jittery & anxious.

The 2C-B experience may be considered "light" compared to those triggered by other drugs, but my first one was definitely overwhelming to say the least.
I certainly wouldn't have wanted that to happen to me while in any public place.
YMMV of course.

Had a rather weak trip tonight but don't know if it's the drug or my environment. Me and my roommate snorted around 10mg each and had some psychedelic effects, mild sensory distortions, but there was hardly anything spectacular about the experience. The semester starts tomorrow so we were both feeling some antagonism towards school, classes etc, and it would have probably been an uncomfortable trip if I wasn't as experienced. 2 nights ago I had a wonderful trip and didn't even snort as much. I've tripped around 10-12 times on various substances and never had something as mundane as this, so I suppose what I'm wondering is if external factors such as school could have played a part in the boringness of the trip. I still have a lot left over and would like to have a nice trip at some point in the future... a weekend would probably work a lot better.

Or could tolerance have developed after 1 use? (2 nights ago) Other than that my last psychedelic was some acid 4 or 5 months ago.

Last edited:
Krowsnose, 2 days before hand? I'd suggest thats because you may have had some acute immunity from your last session, as you said you tripped harder...

I think 2c-bs immunity builds faster as well too so consider that when you think about using it.

Try eating it next time but like 30mg? 2c-b burns like a bitch for a good 30 minutes so I have no qualms about eating it. Or IV'ing it ;)

Is 2C-B well spread in Europe? In particular in which countries? Or is it not that popular (in comparison with LSD or MDMA), and therefore not produced on world-wide scale?

butane said:
If I were going to take any psychedelic in a club or party setting, it would be 2C-B. The few times I experimented with it the overwhelming tone of the experience was one of "Let's get out and have a fucking blast!!!! So much fun! So many things to do! AHHH!!!" My reaction doesn't seem to be atypical; all of my partners in the experiments agreed. I still can't say I'd recommend it for such a setting, but if you're used to tripping in such places I'm sure it'd be a blast.

i took it at a full-psychedelic party. :] it was amazing, all told.

xandre said:
Is 2C-B well spread in Europe? In particular in which countries? Or is it not that popular (in comparison with LSD or MDMA), and therefore not produced on world-wide scale?

youre more likely to find it through a chem vendor or sold as ecstasy. I have never really seen it being sold outside of circles of friends lately.

dimensiontripping said:
youre more likely to find it through a chem vendor or sold as ecstasy. I have never really seen it being sold outside of circles of friends lately.
Ok,

So if person X manufactures MDMA, it's very likely he can have 2C-B at his disposure too; or does person Y, which has for example LSD at his disposure, has more luck. Or is distribution around the world completely arbitrary.

No, someone who has real X or LSD is not "likely" to have 2C-B. Someone who has research chemical vendors and orders research chemicals is much more likely to have the means to purchase pure 2C-B. In my experience, pure 2C-B HCl can be gotten from China.

Delsyd said:
neither 150ug of lsd nor 25mg of 2cb is a low dose of either drug.

but yes, 2cb probably is pretty good at an art museum.

Should try walking through streets with alot of old buildings at night! Now that was an experience!

xandre: its quiet easily available in Australia if you have a good source who knows what they're doing. So I'd assume so for europe.

sort of confusing substance sometimes - I had kind of a breakdown on it combining it with hydergine. Its not the benign play thing some make it out to be.

It has a bite.

Measure it carefully - start out 10-14mg if looking for the erotic tactogenic effects.

oh no, i'm certainly not. i am looking for psychedelic effects, to be sure. :p though, i felt 20mg to be a bit mild for my taste (of course, mild has its place & time). i suppose it was good that it was mild, because later in the evening a friend stuck some acid in my mouth, but...

what was your breakdown dosage, SS?

I can't really remember. It was taking it rectally suspended in some water which had some mushroom powder in it (the psilocybin had started to break down since the water I squirted up my butt was BLUE!). It was like 14mg rectally probably.

Now I like about 16mg orally for a nice fuzzy tactile experience. Mildly visual. Mainly about the body (I do yoga and stretch out in front of a space heater and day dream).

I take other psychedelics if I want to TRIP.

Q.

Ok so I want to know, I find on 2c-b I get a constant feeling of being on edge (not like edge as in snap and go crazy) but like feeling as if im almost about to peak with warmth/something like ecstasy I guess but I was wondering is there a combination that can bring you higher eliminating the feeling/making it much better?

1) Often one finds unwanted chemicals in xtc. Is this something to keep in mind when buying 2c-b?

2) I haven't done any psychedelics yet. I'm planning to start off with 2-5mg 2c-b on my own, and higher doses I will do on planned occasions with friends. Bad idea?

xandre said:
1) Often one finds unwanted chemicals in xtc. Is this something to keep in mind when buying 2c-b?

2) I haven't done any psychedelics yet. I'm planning to start off with 2-5mg 2c-b on my own, and higher doses I will do on planned occasions with friends. Bad idea?

not at all and i would doubt you would even feel 2mg. i would take between 8-12mg by yourself and maybe take between 15-20mg with friends who you are comfortable with. I would recommend trying it with someone else or someone who has done it before. ive never liked trying chems by myself.

well one of the reasons there is so much shit in x pills because there is such a high demand for them. the market is screaming so you cut it or change the product to make more cash. a lot of 2c-b ive seen and come across comes from online vendors who mostly sell it by the gram so people are getting pure 2c-b a lot of the time. i dont think there is nearly as much demand for it as x as ive noticed people get turned off my a number and letter combo that they dont know and get spooked off. finding pure 2c-b will be A LOT easier to find than pure mdma

feelgoodhit, you might try experimentation with rectal phenethylamines, but I have found over the course of about a couple dozen phenethylamine trips that they are much better orally than rectally.

Status
Not open for further replies.