View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-B Thread - Stage 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Personally, I find sex on 2C-B better than sex on MDxx. MDxx makes it difficult for males to orgasm (at least it does for many people that I have met), whereas 2C-B does not. YMMV though. ;)

Thanks Delta_9. I have some 2C-E but I'm in no rush to try it just yet, not until I know a bit more about it. I will probably try Mescaline before I try the 2C-E.

I forgot to add: all throughout the 2C-B experience we didn't smoke any cigarettes. I noticed cigarettes tasted foul the last time I took it, when we underdosed and only felt the stimulant/altertness effects.

It was all part of the cleanliness. The "fresh cool breeze". Cigarettes were dirty and unclean and totally unappetising.

Heh, funny you should mention the cigarette thing. On my only 2CB experience I was told telepathically to throw away my cigarettes, I did so because any time I was disobedient to these messages, the world and the visuals took a more sinister feel, like a warning, a last chance. I didn't dare disobey after the warnings.

After the cigarettes were discarded, I was then told to throw away both my lighters so I did so. Things were peachy the whole trip aslong as I did what I was told.

How bizzare :) I've heard some talk of "ghosts" telling people to do things and directing them in a certain way. Disobeying the ghosts turns things sinister, so you obey them and all is peachy.

Cool.

I'm a little concerned about these 2C-E nightmares at +12hrs though.. off to search..

I find smoking on 2C-B to be pleasant. If you are a smoker, then it works well. If you have any questions about it, PM me.

Zagenth said:
I find smoking on 2C-B to be pleasant. If you are a smoker, then it works well. If you have any questions about it, PM me.
If you mean weed then hell yeah, I hardly ever smoke weed anymore but this one time I was hopped up on a bunch of 2c-b at the river (which is like small festival, people barder/sell everything there) and stumbled apon some REALY nice beasters and just ahd to buy a gram, which isnt liek me at all, as I have HORRIBLE experiences on LSD and marijuana. But the synergy of 2c-b and dank was fucking wonderful, had alil bit of mania but it was very managable, felt like the wind!

Another great combo is smoked DMT while on 2c-b. REALY brings out the visuals of 2c-b and as delsyd commented about love, REALY brings out the love. Great synergy!

2c-b seems sort of hollow to me. it's lacking something. everybody who i have shared it with loves it though. the visuals remind me a lot of LSD, but when i take higher doses i always seem to throw up within an hour and never get to trip. i have pretty much given up on this chemical. i have 28mg left and am thinking i should add some LSD to the mix. i remember reading on here that it was a pretty nice combo. we'll seeeee.

Dondante said:
A friend took 36 mg 2C-B about 4 hours after dropping acid and loved it, but he's always loved 2C-B so I don't know how helpful that info is.

I will always have a special place in my heart for 2C-B. I loved every bit of it. The experience was always MUCH better when I had a few drinks in me before I took it. I think alcohol blends very well with 2C-B, makes it much more than it is by itself. YMMV though.

That's one I'd love to try, but 2 schedule 1 chems are more stress than squirrel nerves can handle. 2c-i and a 4-tryp is very nice, 2c-b seems like it would be even better.

i feel that most people are not getting the same experience as me with 2c-b, which doesn't really bother me, though if it would be more recreational I woudn't mind ;o)
for me it is quite a mystical pimpy experience. As was stated I don't feel completely refreshed after it like with tryps, but the place where I get is highly entheogenic, and I can't be in a crowded place. Like someone mentioned in another thread, it's a really nice city travellig substance =P

I just dropped in to say i miss you soo much 2cbaby ! No one has ever made me feel the way you did, the colours, the patterns, the super nootroopic enlightenment of a billion wikipedias rolled into a nanosecond. You were so very special to me, not even your older sister cid can seratonagenically fuck the synapses of my mind with such scientific serendipity.

love you, like leary loved lysergic. hope we cross paths in a future fantasy........

Is dis sum truf?

"Doering said 2C drugs stimulate the release of neurotransmitters like serotonin, dopamine and ephedrine, which normally maintain mental balance in the brain.

He said tolerance of the drug increases as levels of those chemicals are depleted by 2C use. As with cocaine, higher doses are then required to achieve the same chemical rush.

Doering compared repeated release of those neurotransmitters to wringing water from a sponge. After excessive use, the sponge could go dry.

Even worse, research on Ecstasy suggests a possibility that the "serotonin factory catches fire and burns out," he said.

When the sponge is wrung, though, these chemicals cause euphoria and hyperactivity in those who take the drug.

But users report experiences beyond mood lifts or energy bursts. "
http://www.alligator.org/pt2/051012drug.php

sounds like bullshit to me

There's about as much correct info on that page as in reefer madness. Its good for a chuckle, but not much else. It looks like it was written by a child. For factual information regarding 2C-B I would suggest the links at the top of this thread as a good starting point.

The risk that doering (sic) drugs can deplete you of the neurotransmitter ephedrine (hint its not a neurotransmitter) are about the same as your 'serotonin factory catching fire', 0%. =D Thats not to say that there aren't legitimate risks and unknowns with these drugs, that article just isn't the place to find out about them.

<3

I am very surprise that 2CB is so rare. Anyone has an explanation?

I'm assuming that many chemists synthesize drugs for profit, and therefore choose the most popular ones.

I think it partly has to do with the fact that its in the same schedule as as more well known drugs, so if a person is going to take the risk, they would go for the more well known drugs. Most other 2C's aren't scheduled so they may be easier to get a hold of.

I wouldn't say that 2C-B is rare, its just more difficult to find. Its not something Joe Dealer on the street is likely to carry.

MinneapolisAcid said:
i'd rather do that than sit and wait for an hour or so to start tripping.
The first time I did 2C-B it was very much active after 5 minutes, and overwhelming (spent quite a bit of time on the floor, unable to do anything else) after 15 minutes.
Large dose, and I always open capsules and take the drug pure, which is probably a factor as well.

Yesterday I tried 2C-B hbr for the first time. It was at a concert (glorified Beatles cover band, with strings and brass etc. :) )

Anyway I took about 16-18mg in a gel cap and took 20mg of racemic ketamine about 15 minutes later. I found the ketamine might have helped ease the come up a bit.

Anyway the experience was quite mild but still enjoyable. There wasn't much of a come down at all, just a gradual fade to sobriety. This didn't come anywhere close to my earlier experiences with 2C-B hcl, but I probably just need to increase the dose. My other experiences with 2C-B at concerts were in combination with alcohol, which I think made a big difference. The uninhibited, dumb, alcohol euphoria had a special synergy with 2C-B but its not a combo for everybody (and likely harder on the body and potentially more dangerous than alcohol or 2C-B alone).

The hcl was a pure white powder and the hbr seems to have a slight gray tinge to it. Aside from the higher dosage required with the hbr, I hope there aren't any other differences, because I really love 2C-B.

Is there any cross tolerance with 2CB and LSD? I picked up a 30mg 2CB tablet and would like to take it at a concert and then 3 days later take a nice dose of LSD (200ug). Will there be any cross tolerance?

Status
Not open for further replies.