• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 25B-NBOMe (NBOMe-2C-B) Thread

What [b]in your experience[/b] would be a maximum responsible buccal dose for 25B?

• up to 300 μg

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • up to 450 μg

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • up to 600 μg

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • up to 900 μg

Votes: 13 19.7%
  • up to 1200 μg

Votes: 18 27.3%
  • a dose higher than 1200 μg

Votes: 17 25.8%

• Total voters
It's probably time to repeat what is elsewhere in this thread.

One if the first batches of 25b-NBOMe to appear on the market was for some reason cut with 50% filler. Because of this, doses were often reported as being twice what they actually are. For this reason you will see vendors offering something like 350μg 25c blotters, 600μg 25i blotters and 1mg 25b blotters. In this scenario, the 25b is effectively dosed twice as highly as the other two products. The equivalend dosage should be about 500μg.

Vendors are lazy and have just read the first couple of pages of this or similar Internet discussion threads and knocked up a product accordingly. They probably realise their mistake now but have stock to get rid of so don't care. This can lead to overdose so be careful! If you have 1mg blotters, start with half.

(Mods: maybe this info should go at the beginning of the thread?)

Last edited:
Hopefully ill have more of this to test soon! Ill make a couple reports and put them up

i got 2mg 25b-nbome blotters and my supplier said the dosage range was the same as with 25i-nbome.
i think that you should take a lot more of 25b than 25i, because there is no mind-space so why not hallucinate more? i took half a blotter (1mg) and i noticed that the visuals were very present but it was only visuals. next time i'll try 2mg 25b-nbome. i also have done 1200ug 25i-nbome and 1200ug 25c-nbome(with tolerance from a week before). i found 25c-nbome to be very dull.

also, paintings are really awesome while on 25b, and because there is next to no mind-space 25b could be suitable for museum visits.

i got 2mg 25b-nbome blotters and my supplier said the dosage range was the same as with 25i-nbome.
i think that you should take a lot more of 25b than 25i, because there is no mind-space so why not hallucinate more? i took half a blotter (1mg) and i noticed that the visuals were very present but it was only visuals. next time i'll try 2mg 25b-nbome. i also have done 1200ug 25i-nbome and 1200ug 25c-nbome(with tolerance from a week before). i found 25c-nbome to be very dull.

also, paintings are really awesome while on 25b, and because there is next to no mind-space 25b could be suitable for museum visits.

Wow, 1mg of 25b sub/buccal would have me tripping my face off, both visually and mentally. I would strongly suggest working your way up much slower, ideally in increments of 250ug, maximum 500ug, and I would only do that if you were completely underwhelmed from your starting dose. Even then that would be risky. IME, doubling the dose is like a ten fold increase of effects when compared to most other psychedelics, especially tryptamines.

Trying 25b for my first time next weekend. Hoping it has visuals like 25i, but not as much of a body load.
I've heard the nbomes are not effective if you redose within the same day? Like taking one half an hour or two later will have little to no effect. Is that true? Because I was planning to take one half of a tab, then the other half 1 hr later.

You will be running into tolerance after an hour in my experience. Try redosing after 40 minutes

Wondering if people with experience can comment on the appearance of 25B-NBOMe powder.

I recently obtained some 25B powder. It's white and has a fluffy consistency very similar to 2CE. I was a little surprised to see that the 25B looks very different to 25I NBOMe, which is a very fine grainy powder with a cinnamon coloring in my experience.

I just wanted to check that white, fluffy 25B NBOMe is normal, or consistent with other peoples experiences in case Ive been sold 2CE or something by mistake.

Wondering if people with experience can comment on the appearance of 25B-NBOMe powder.

I recently obtained some 25B powder. It's white and has a fluffy consistency very similar to 2CE. I was a little surprised to see that the 25B looks very different to 25I NBOMe, which is a very fine grainy powder with a cinnamon coloring in my experience.

I just wanted to check that white, fluffy 25B NBOMe is normal, or consistent with other peoples experiences in case Ive been sold 2CE or something by mistake.

I'm not sure if physical appearance is really the deciding factor with these chemicals. The 25B-NBOMe that I have is pretty much as you describe, but my 25C-NBOMe is more of a very fine grain that's very sparkly. I'm not entirely sure but I'd guess the difference has more to do with the method used for recrystallization.

I'm not sure if physical appearance is really the deciding factor with these chemicals. The 25B-NBOMe that I have is pretty much as you describe, but my 25C-NBOMe is more of a very fine grain that's very sparkly. I'm not entirely sure but I'd guess the difference has more to do with the method used for recrystallization.

I posted this yesterday, but my account is having issues so I'll repost.

I know that appearance is not going to be a definitive identifying character, however I just wanted to see if this description (white, fluffy powder, similar to 2CE) was consistent with what other people had observed with 25B. I am a bit thrown off because as i said, 25I is a grainy, cinnamon colored powder in my experience, and when I look at the pic on Erowid, 25C looks like its similar: (grainy, off white/ brown), therefore I would have guessed that 25B would be similar... I don't have any other way of testing my product. But I draw some comfort from your comment mozokev that the 25B you've seen fits my description...

On another note. Im interested to know what the dosage profile is for 25B, reading through this thread I suspect its pretty similar to 25I. Erowid doesn't have any dosage advice for 25B similar to what they have for 25I.

So here's a little activity for anyone who has experience with 25B and has a few minutes spare.

Copy and paste the tables below into a post, fill in the blanks and post it in this thread. Only fill in the blanks that you have experience for.
If we get enough replies maybe we can take some averages and settle on a tentative dosage profile for this chem similar to the dosage profiles Erowid provides.

And to avoid complication we are talking about pure chemical, not product that's been cut (as discussed in the first few pages of this thread).

--------------------------------------------------------------
25B-NBOMe Dosages (Sublingual/Buccal) (micrograms - ug)
Threshold: xxx - xxx ug
Light: xxx - xxx ug
Common: xxx - xxx ug
Strong: xxx - xxx ug
25B-NBOMe Dosages (Insufflated) (micrograms - ug)
Threshold: xxx - xxx ug
Light: xxx - xxx ug
Common: xxx - xxx ug
Strong: xxx - xxx ug

Threshold: 200 - 300 ug
Light: 300 - 500 ug
Common: 500 - 750 ug
Strong: 700 - 1 mg+

***extremely tentative***

I had the opportunity to try 25B for the first time yesterday. I kept the dose pretty low because I know from experience that I trip easily.
I took 250ug (half a 500ug tab) of complexed 25B HCL blotter. I held the blotter between my top lip and gum for 15 mins or so. It tasted bitter.

The effects came on fairly slowly, after 20 minutes I could feel a definite change in my state of mind. After 40 minutes I had the full effects. Colors shifted and shimmered and changed on the surface of everything I looked at. I didn't get the strong patterning and light show kind of visuals that I have experienced on 25I. Instead the visuals were much more about shifting and vivid colors. I spent what seemed like an hour watching the play of light through the window onto my bedroom wall. The combination of light and shadow was mesmerizing and I could really notice the different hues of color breaking apart in the light. magenta, blue and white, they all seemed to shift and blend and merge in and out of shadow. I couldn't look away.

Thought loops were part of the trip. I found myself deeply introspective, contemplating my life, things I wanted to do, what I was happy with, what I wasn't happy with. I felt quite scattered at the height of the trip, leaving my room to get something, then forgetting what I wanted and just wandering about tugging my lip and contemplating. A friend came over to hang out and make some food. Juice tasted amazing. Music made me feel 'ripply' and i felt little flashes of euphoria with the peaks in the music. The whole experience probably lasted about 5-6 hours after which I was back to base line. The peak probably lasted about 1-1.5 hrs.

I enjoyed the experience. I found at this dose it was very manageable and pleasant. I personally don't like dosing high. I don't enjoy the feeling of being over whelmed and out of control. IMO people who talk about dosing 1mg etc are just taking way too high doses or don't have well prepared product maybe? In my experience HPBCD complexed NBOMe is definitely stronger than uncomplexed product, both for HCL and freebase. I had a fantastic little trip on just 250ug complexed blotter and to be honest I dont feel the need to go any higher. I do know that I have a low tolerance for all psychedelics that I have ever tried though, plus I dont weigh much (65kg). But I recommend to anyone contemplating trying this, start low. I just cant imagine the mind fuck of this substance at 1mg... for me I know that would be way too much for a pleasant experience.

Threshold: 200 - 300 ug
Light: 300 - 500 ug
Common: 500 - 750 ug
Strong: 700 - 1 mg+

***extremely tentative***

I have to add that I think this is the most potent NBOME FWIW, so to those testing it out, be careful. If you nasal drip this go VERY low, like 300ug to start.

I have to add that I think this is the most potent NBOME FWIW, so to those testing it out, be careful. If you nasal drip this go VERY low, like 300ug to start.

300ug nasal is not "very low" considering you think it's the most potent NBOMe. 300ug nasally would be quite a moderate-to-strong trip of 25i/c for a decent amount of people, including me. I suggest, if this is truly the most potent NBOMe, to start at no more than 100ug nasally and titrate up to find your sweetspot.

300ug nasal is not "very low" considering you think it's the most potent NBOMe. 300ug nasally would be quite a moderate-to-strong trip of 25i/c for a decent amount of people, including me. I suggest, if this is truly the most potent NBOMe, to start at no more than 100ug nasally and titrate up to find your sweetspot.
Really! We should try to be careful as all possible with the NBOMe's so don't just hand out information that isn't backed up by what you've previously said! No hate though....just gotta be careful about these things! 25B is really the only one that interests me anymore, may attempt to acquire a fraction sometime...

Really! We should try to be careful as all possible with the NBOMe's so don't just hand out information that isn't backed up by what you've previously said! No hate though....just gotta be careful about these things! 25B is really the only one that interests me anymore, may attempt to acquire a fraction sometime...

Not 25D? I had a pretty magical experience with the stuff, barring the fact that it was way too intense for the majority of it. But it seemed the most deep and "fluid" if you will of the ones I've tried (which is only i, c and d.)

Not 25D? I had a pretty magical experience with the stuff, barring the fact that it was way too intense for the majority of it. But it seemed the most deep and "fluid" if you will of the ones I've tried (which is only i, c and d.)
Haha, hadn't thought of D, didn't know most found it that interesting....maybe I will check it out then

Threshold: xxx - xxx
Light: 200 - 300 ug
Common: 200 - 550ug
Strong: xxx - xxx

Based on my one experience and keeping in mind my gear was complexed, I would assign my dose as above.

Threshold: xxx - xxx
Light: 200 - 300 ug
Common: 200 - 550ug
Strong: xxx - xxx

Based on my one experience and keeping in mind my gear was complexed, I would assign my dose as above.

2 drunk

Last edited: