• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 25B-NBOMe (NBOMe-2C-B) Thread

What [b]in your experience[/b] would be a maximum responsible buccal dose for 25B?

• up to 300 μg

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • up to 450 μg

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • up to 600 μg

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • up to 900 μg

Votes: 13 19.7%
  • up to 1200 μg

Votes: 18 27.3%
  • a dose higher than 1200 μg

Votes: 17 25.8%

• Total voters
I have done it but it has been many, many years, as this isn't really available anymore. It is more potent by weight than 25i-nbome...

But I think you are on the right track with that... 150ug still isn't much of a dose so you probably won't have much effect from that. I used to take 700-1000ug, but only after I became comfortable with the compound. Wanna say I started with 300-400ug.
Every time I use a NBOMe or NBOH during the peak I freak out because I get extreme visuals, so many visuals that I wonder if I didn't accidently sprayed a couple of non dissolved milligrams in my nose and will die of vasoconstriction. I'll just start low and get used to it and work my way up.

NBOMe visuals are crazy, one of the best. Sadly that it's such a sketchy compound, but i'm fairly sure there's no harm to be done under the 1 milligram range. I' probably won't even exceed 700ug.

Every time I use a NBOMe or NBOH during the peak I freak out because I get extreme visuals, so many visuals that I wonder if I didn't accidently sprayed a couple of non dissolved milligrams in my nose and will die of vasoconstriction. I'll just start low and get used to it and work my way up.

NBOMe visuals are crazy, one of the best. Sadly that it's such a sketchy compound, but i'm fairly sure there's no harm to be done under the 1 milligram range. I' probably won't even exceed 700ug.
Personally I've never had trouble with the compounds, and I have taken them in pretty massive doses and all manner of ROA.

It does suck that there have been those handful of deaths attributed to the class, but those handful of cases have never caused me enough worry to actually be concerned while tripping on them. As long as you are absolutely careful in your preparation and administration, you should be good.

Personally I've never had trouble with the compounds, and I have taken them in pretty massive doses and all manner of ROA.

It does suck that there have been those handful of deaths attributed to the class, but those handful of cases have never caused me enough worry to actually be concerned while tripping on them. As long as you are absolutely careful in your preparation and administration, you should be good.
I've had once on 25e-NBOH that i thought I was bleeding out of my pores due to vasoconstriction. Which obviously isn't possible. But the thought of it gave me red riverstreams visuals accross my whole body which looked like blood. This is a thing that keeps occuring with this psychedelic group. It's my mind tricking itself and it's hard to calm myself down.

Funny enough I have close to no headspace on 200mgs+ DPT and have done plenty of 5-MeO-DMT without a problem but on this "eyecandy" compound I tend to freak out. But it's a beautifull chem tho.

I've had once on 25e-NBOH that i thought I was bleeding out of my pores due to vasoconstriction. Which obviously isn't possible. But the thought of it gave me red riverstreams visuals accross my whole body which looked like blood. This is a thing that keeps occuring with this psychedelic group. It's my mind tricking itself and it's hard to calm myself down.

Funny enough I have close to no headspace on 200mgs+ DPT and have done plenty of 5-MeO-DMT without a problem but on this "eyecandy" compound I tend to freak out. But it's a beautifull chem tho.
Yeah, I mean it is quite physically activating, but I found the NBOH's carry a lot less physical side effects. But they are just so visually stimulating that it does feel very intense. 25b-NBOH I have taken up to I believe 1.6mg nasal, and known someone to take 2.2mg nasally, and it's gone well.

25i-nbome, someone once prepared for me what I believe was about 1.5mg in an injection. That was a wild time and some of the most intense visuals ever. I think I still prefer the 25b-versions though.

My first couple times with them I had some physical discomfort for sure. But once I grew to understand how they worked, it didn't bother me as much.

But the NBOH compounds are def better imo. A lot more refined.

Yeah, I mean it is quite physically activating, but I found the NBOH's carry a lot less physical side effects. But they are just so visually stimulating that it does feel very intense. 25b-NBOH I have taken up to I believe 1.6mg nasal, and known someone to take 2.2mg nasally, and it's gone well.

25i-nbome, someone once prepared for me what I believe was about 1.5mg in an injection. That was a wild time and some of the most intense visuals ever. I think I still prefer the 25b-versions though.

My first couple times with them I had some physical discomfort for sure. But once I grew to understand how they worked, it didn't bother me as much.

But the NBOH compounds are def better imo. A lot more refined.
I've only had 25e-NBOH in a nasal spray. I had a extreme bad trip on that. Small TLDR

Worked my way up to 1mg nasally. Visuals were so crazy, DMT breakthrough style. Was fine untill I got extreme vasoconstriction which tricked my mind into thinking I was bleeding out of my pores. I just couldn't keep my head clear but think I was bleeding. The visuals even turend red. Called my GF and buddies to check on to me but no one answered. 30-45 min later I went in the shower because I've read here that someone survived a DOC OD because he took a hot shower. And I also though if i'm really bleeding (which i couldn't see because of the visuals), I'd be more clear with water streaming down. About 5min in the shower I hear like 5 police car sirenes and a lot of ambulance sirens and I start to freak out because I thought they came for me since I thought I was dying. But I didn't call them, or did I? Maybe my friends called, who knows.

So I get out of the shower and look out of my window and the whole street is filled with cops/ambulance and like 300 people. IT was around 11pm in a village so there's usually no one around at that time. I freak out not knowing what's going on. Eventually I think, let's just go downstairs and see whatsupp. If i'm really bleeding there are atleast ambulances here to help me. I was fullblown peaking and my parents we're downstairs so it was kinda scary. Apparently there was a dead body found in the lake across my house. So I end up seeing the police/ambulances, parents and neighbors etc while full blown tripping. Eventually when they went I away and I went back to my room and had a decent after trip because I knew nothing was going on.

Ever since that trip everytime with a NBOMe and NBOH I get very scared that's I'll die of vasoconstriction. Even when I never exceed 700ug anymore (nasally tho, might be more potent). I've done quite a lot of psychedelics known to man. Have about hundred of DMT/DPT/5-MeO-DMT trips under my belt and never had a bad trip, only with these substances. But oh boy what are they visually beautiful. The duration nasally is also awesome. Using a nasal spray to spray yourself into crazy visuals also has it charmes. Wondering what 25b-NBOMe will offer me.

Close to no headspace on 200mg DPT??
How much have you dabbled with NBOx? I heard they cause massive tolerance

Close to no headspace on 200mg DPT??
How much have you dabbled with NBOx? I heard they cause massive tolerance
I'm a weird one. I never get headspace. Only 5-MeO-DMT gives me insane headspace, and regular DMT some, but nothing crazy. Couple of weeks ago I tried 4,5g shrooms for the first time. Close to zero headspace and almost no visuals. Three weeks later I've tried 50mg 4-AcO-DMT, same thing. I'm done with psilos.

I never trip back to back, always wait two weeks so i've not experienced tolerance. But I dose nasally in a nasal spray and if I redose 1 to 2 hours in I don't notice instant tolerance. IIRC phenethylamines are usually very easy on the tolerance spectrum. Stuff like 2C-B you can do back to back without a problen.

The issue is with the way nBOME/NBOH binds to the receptor as strongly and selectively as it does. This is what causes it to create lasting tolerance unlike most other psychedelics. 2C-B does not have the same receptor affinity as 25B-NBOH and that goes for the nBOME variant as well. You can't really compare the effect on tolerance from a drug in the 2C-x family to one of these they are working in a different pharmacological manner due to their affinity. That being said I really wanna experiment with 25B-NBOH in light doses sublingually it sounds...interesting and safe if your very careful with dosage.

The issue is with the way nBOME/NBOH binds to the receptor as strongly and selectively as it does. This is what causes it to create lasting tolerance unlike most other psychedelics. 2C-B does not have the same receptor affinity as 25B-NBOH and that goes for the nBOME variant as well. You can't really compare the effect on tolerance from a drug in the 2C-x family to one of these they are working in a different pharmacological manner due to their affinity. That being said I really wanna experiment with 25B-NBOH in light doses sublingually it sounds...interesting and safe if your very careful with dosage.
Well like I said I can't spreak from day to day tolerance. But intra the trip redosing nasally surely does work without tolerance issues.

Seems like i'm sadly enough not getting the 25b-NBOMe anymore. Maybe one day, but I doubt I can find powder anywhere since I cba working with blotters. Speaking of 25b-NBOH, that's a chem i've never seen here in europe. I have 25e-NBOH in a nasal spray and a 25c-NBOH blotter laying around which I got from a friend but the rest of the NBOH series i've never seen. I'd like to experience i/c/b-NBOH.

I also happen to have a nasal spray of 2C-B-FLY-NBOMe which I got from a friend. But tbh that chemical seems to obscure that i'm not sure if I want to try it.

Well like I said I can't spreak from day to day tolerance. But intra the trip redosing nasally surely does work without tolerance issues.

Seems like i'm sadly enough not getting the 25b-NBOMe anymore. Maybe one day, but I doubt I can find powder anywhere since I cba working with blotters. Speaking of 25b-NBOH, that's a chem i've never seen here in europe. I have 25e-NBOH in a nasal spray and a 25c-NBOH blotter laying around which I got from a friend but the rest of the NBOH series i've never seen. I'd like to experience i/c/b-NBOH.

I also happen to have a nasal spray of 2C-B-FLY-NBOMe which I got from a friend. But tbh that chemical seems to obscure that i'm not sure if I want to try it.
If you ever try 2C-B-FLY-NBOMe i'd love to hear a trip report. I have some as well and never tried it. 2CB-FLY gives me massive nausea above 12mg. I like 25b-NBOH though...