• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 25B-NBOMe (NBOMe-2C-B) Thread

What [b]in your experience[/b] would be a maximum responsible buccal dose for 25B?

• up to 300 μg

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • up to 450 μg

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • up to 600 μg

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • up to 900 μg

Votes: 13 19.7%
  • up to 1200 μg

Votes: 18 27.3%
  • a dose higher than 1200 μg

Votes: 17 25.8%

• Total voters
I accidentally did way too much of this at the weekend and had the strongest trip ive ever had, within 2 minutes everything started vibrating then absolutely uncontrollable visuals for about two hours, not a bad trip just very very strong. After that it was quite pleasant though, no more ill effects.

Check this out. It shows just how strong this chemical is. It was tested on anesthetized pigs in this study. They used positron emission tomography (PET) to see where in the brain these phenethylamines are distributed and to determine their 5HT2A activation. They tested 25c 25I and 25B. Look at the page with the picture of the brain scans. See the brain on the far right that's lit up like a christmas tree? That's how powerful 25b is compared to 25c and 25I. Can't wait to get some.

http://bitnest.ca/external.php?id=%7DbxUgX%5DCY%05%04v%7Fv%19%05V%5BL%03RAq%60h

A starting dose should be between .2-.6 mg. Not up to 1 mg, that's a fairly strong dose IME. Nasally anyway

Last edited:
This seems like the least rewarding of the new "25" series from what I am reading here... And the other ones don't seem to be cut... So how can we even be sure those huge (3mg+) doses are even 25B?

This seems like the least rewarding of the new "25" series from what I am reading here... And the other ones don't seem to be cut... So how can we even be sure those huge (3mg+) doses are even 25B?

This, also, any subjective experiences comparing 25b, 25c, and 25i? I'd love to be able to see the differences but I'm having trouble getting it all together

No way to really know unless you have your "25B" tested and verify the purity. I nasal dripped 400ug, and that was strong, so be very careful with this one. Those high doses (3mg+) could be for various reasons , start low as always. 1mg nasal is not even possible with me, ymmv though.

Finally got around to trying this one. Did an allergy test of 50mcg then four months later tried a full dose.
Dosed 600mcg nasally, we had blotter and soaked them in water then insulfalated the water. Came on in 15 mins, absolutely amazing. Extremely visual and comfortable on the body, no body load what so ever, which is crazy for me because phens always make me puke on the come up. Very reminiscent of 2cb. Effects lasted about 4 hours, at hour six I dosed .5 mg etizolam and cannabis to get some sleep. Felt great the next day. Glad to have had an opportunity to try this one, it felt very physically safe at that dose, a few friends reported feeling "electrified" but I felt none of that. The entire trip was spent relaxing in a giggly state of euphoria, almost childlike.

I recently tried one mg of this buccaly on a complexed tab and it was far more powerfull than any of my 25c or 25i experiances and i have taken up to 6mg of 25i. I dont of if its just me but it had me hallucinating similar to 300ug of acid something i never acheived with i or c.

I recently tried one mg of this buccaly on a complexed tab and it was far more powerfull than any of my 25c or 25i experiances and i have taken up to 6mg of 25i. I dont of if its just me but it had me hallucinating similar to 300ug of acid something i never acheived with i or c.

up to 6mg 25i? Was there tolerance? 25B is very potent, but do you know if the 6mg 25I batch was pure?

I just received a few hits of HPBCD complexed NBOMe blots. My plan was to space out the 3 (25B, 25I, 25C) over the course of six weeks with my buddy, and tomorrow marks our first adventure.
I was planning to take 1.5 hits of 25B tomorrow. That would give me a dose of 1500ug. I plan to sublingually/buccally administer the tabs.

...from what I'm reading this seems like too large a dose. Why does 25B have such a greater binding affinity to 5HT than 25I/25C?
I may only dose 1mg.

Hey BL, quick question cant find much info on this...what is the best ROA for freebase 25b? iv read to convert it but i have a very small amount (2mg) of substance...should i just sublingual it?

WOW, ended up smoking my freebase just now and wow..

Last edited by a moderator:
When i took the 6mg of 25i i had a tolerance to phenethylamines. When i did the 25b i had a signifigantly lower tolerance Also the 25i was pure.

Has anyone came across 25B hcl in the form of crystals/shards? One person in this thread refers to it as a "fluffy white powder" as well as several other people on different sites.

Another death, in Houston, Texas. 2 hits, unknown dosage but assumed relatively high. 18-year-old girl, under 100lb. User was on prescribed anti-depressants. I would use extreme caution with 25b, and do not take any unknown psychadelic, as 25b is being sold as LSD with no regard for safety. (If it's bitter.. it's a spitter.)

Last edited: