• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 25B-NBOMe (NBOMe-2C-B) Thread

What [b]in your experience[/b] would be a maximum responsible buccal dose for 25B?

• up to 300 μg

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • up to 450 μg

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • up to 600 μg

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • up to 900 μg

Votes: 13 19.7%
  • up to 1200 μg

Votes: 18 27.3%
  • a dose higher than 1200 μg

Votes: 17 25.8%

• Total voters
Just had to quick reply here from my mobile. HALF one tab of 1mg HPBCD complexed botter taken at 3:22 this afternoon. 500ug personal consumption. Effects noticed within one hour. Hilarity was the theme of the come up. Physically, there was mydriasis and uncontrollable facial muscle spasms, noticed mostly when smiling, it felt as if something sinister was trying to hold me back from experiencing what i was about to experience- I have felt this way on 2C-B which was fascinating, personally, to correlate.

The real gem and reward in taking 500ug buccally/sublingually of 25B-NBOMe was the profound ability of empathy and insight I gained.

I brought my friend along for the journey this evening, him also having dosed the same amount as I, and, through my own formulation of words and wisdom, was able to bring back the emotions and hallucinations experienced at an unknown overdosage of DOC that my friend had been through two years ago that he has sheltered and kept at bay since. It was an emotional bonding experience for the both of us.

Visually it was equipotent to experiences i have had with 2C-B in dosages between 12 and 20mg. Spurts of visuals. OEVs much more so than CEVs , which again in my own experience, correlates with the visuals I have experienced with the phenethylamine counterpart (2C-B).

Mentally, I was tripping. I hit a ++ for a brief moment of time,roughly 3 hours after ingestion. However, the mental.stimulation and the confidence I seemed to gain from the dose was revelating.

It was ~11:52pm and 1mg clonazepam was orally administered to abort the mission.

It is 2:22am now, 10hrs later, and I still feel lingering psychosomatic effects. Even after 600mg ibuprofen, 1mg clonazepam and countless bong rips, I still feel the 500ug dose lingering.

This chem felt the most similar to LSD in terms of introspection and overall creativity. Visually it felt most similar to 2C-B. Overall I would like to increase my dose, but work my way up to a full milligram.

And for the record I have plenty of expereince with drug use and tripping especially. What the NBOMe series is teaching me is to be responsible and start low. 500ug proved to be a trip in itself, and a fantastic one at that.

I recently tried one mg of this buccaly on a complexed tab and it was far more powerfull than any of my 25c or 25i experiances and i have taken up to 6mg of 25i. I dont of if its just me but it had me hallucinating similar to 300ug of acid something i never acheived with i or c.
I can completely imagine how insane it must have been. I dont think I will even take a full tab of 25B, it is far more potent at 500ug than 25C, in my experience.

Last edited:
Another death, in Houston, Texas. 2 hits, unknown dosage but assumed relatively high. 18-year-old girl, under 100lb. User was on prescribed anti-depressants. I would use extreme caution with 25b, and do not take any unknown psychadelic, as 25b is being sold as LSD with no regard for safety. (If it's bitter.. it's a spitter.)
wow my 25b i have now, was sent from houston.......

i have now 10 mg of 25b hcl powder, what can i do to make it around 10 doses, without a scale, whats the best way?
i have taken up to 2.5 mg 25i and 25c on blotters before so there is no problem if the 10 doses maybe will be like 7-8 doses instead..

Last edited:
Don't do anything without a scale. How do you know that your 10mg isn't in fact 45mg? Are you willing to risk your life on the assumption that the supplier weighed correctly or didn't slip in a little more as a nicety?

And you are willing to trust your life on the fact that whoever wrote that label either knew or cared what they were doing?

Last time I bought 100mg of 25i-NBOMe (from a seller I trust), it weighed in at 56mg. It said 100mg on the packet though.

^ Indeed, it's also common for vendors to send extra as an incentive to like them and come back for more, as they usually assume the people using their products have scales. Often the vendors will label the extra amount given, but many times they won't bother.

As for how you can measure it without a scale, you can use volumetric measurement (see link), but that's only if you can reliably assume how much you have to begin with.

Since I have the feeling you're going to take the risk with the potentially unknown amount either way, the only thing I can advice to reduce your risk is to assume you were given much more than it says on the label. Dilute your supposed 10mg in solution, then for safety's sake, assume it is say 30mg, and dose according to that, e.g. dose 1/100th of the solution, if that's 10mg that should be 100ug, and you should either feel nothing or barely threshold effects, while if it's 30mg you should have a light comfortable trip. Then you can titrate from there onwards onto the dose that works for you. In reality I'd advise you assume your powder is 100mg+ though, you might waste more powder titrating up this way but safety comes first with such potent substances.

Although I wouldn't normally advise it, you can use volumetric measurement without a scale - the great thing about volumetric measurement is that if say 0.5ml of solution is a good dose for you one time, that's your dose - and you can dose accurately from then on. If you have an unknown amount of powder to begin with, you should take the estimate of how much you have, grossly increase it to account for extra, and then take the tiniest possible dose you could imagine that's likely to produce no/very little effects and work up from there until you find your sweet spot. Once you've found your sweet spot you know how much to take next time, even if you don't know the actual mg/ml dosage. :)

It's much better to get a scale in the long run though, to use this very fine titration method takes a lot of time (especially with the NBOMes having such long lasting tolerance) and patience, and you'll use more substance than you would have done if you could have just picked an accurate dosage to begin with. You can get scales for as little as $15, and in my experience even such cheap scales are accurate to within 1-2mg, and it'll really save you time, effort, and risk in the long haul.

If you need help buying scales and don't know where to get one suitable for you, then head on over to the scale thread :)

Hope this helps! :D

What sorts of amounts are you referring to eyeballing? The human eye simply cannot accurately discern such doses. It can pick out that yes this pile of powder appears to be the same as the previous pile of powder I had, so you can assume that you know the dosage based on that - but all it takes is a little alteration in your lighting or how the powder has stacked, or any sort of minor misjudgement and your 5mg pile can look identical to the 3mg you weighed earlier.

I can see where you're coming from as I have in the past had a few times where I did not have a scale to hand and wanted to use AM-2201, a highly potent cannabinoid also active in the microgram range like NBOMes - in my case I found a particular very thin stick I had seemed to hold just the right amount of powder on the end, and for the most part the dose seemed about the same each time I did it, but trust me when I say that while various things may improve the likelihood of your eyeballing be accurate, you're still leaving it largely down to chance - and you *will* get your ass kicked and end up taking too much.

The difference is, while I would not repeat what I did, because smoking too much AM-2201 is by no means a fun ordeal - the difference in dosage that caused me to go from having a pleasant high to having severe panic attacks is enough with these NBOMes on the other hand to be the difference between a fun trip and a trip to the hospital or the morgue.

Even if by some stroke of luck you've perfected a method that leaves your dosing mostly correct 95 times out of 100, when just one of those 5 times it's incorrect could put an end to your life you should really re-evaluate why you're happy to take such a gamble with your life over any drug, and not just spend $15 to get yourself a set of scales. ;)

If you're talking about measuring say 100mg by eye, and then diluting it in solution for more accurate measurement, then you might have more luck with this, after having dealt with the powder several times before, but even so there's still a huge room for mistakes. Even if you're doing this, then as I said in my post you should assume you've used much more powder and take the most minute dose possible to avoid any risk of overdosing, and work up from there. :)

If you're talking about measuring say 100mg by eye, and then diluting it in solution for more accurate measurement, then you might have more luck with this, after having dealt with the powder several times before, but even so there's still a huge room for mistakes. Even if you're doing this, then as I said in my post you should assume you've used much more powder and take the most minute dose possible to avoid any risk of overdosing, and work up from there. :)

This is the way I had done it when I first started experimenting with nbomes, and yes I never tried to eyeball a 'dose', I would eyeball it 1 'grain' at a time as you said. However this is still very dangerous, especially with drugs like 25I where the volume it appears to take up is much smaller so the dose is much harder to 'see'. When I had done this the drug in question was 25C.

The only time I got TOO much nbome was not from eyeballing, it was from rinsing a leftover plastic vial that once contained 25I and had a STRANGE chemical smell to it (like chlorine I guess, but different). I dropped a few drops of water in there, knowing I smelled SOMETHING but I saw nothing in there. Note that I had washed this container out with water before and that was a relatively weak trip. I let the container sit for weeks after that weak trip and the smell had built up in it, so I dropped some water in it and insufflated it. I have no idea the dose obviously, but it was stronger and much different than any 25I trip I had had before. Very much a relaxed, 'out-of-it' (like the unique feeling of 2C-I), with strong visuals.

I would recommend anyone that gets these in plastic vials to not rinse them out because in my case the material seemed to etch marks in the plastic and subsequently hold itself there.. not being able to be rinsed out at first but it was able to weeks later.

I got 4 experiences with this now and I must say the most important thing about this is plan 10 hours. Sleeping is difficult even if you are fucking tired.

how does 25B - NBOMe compare to LSA? on bodyload and open eye visuals

Way less bodyload and way more visual. Start very low, like 350ug and work your way up especially if LSA is the only psychedelic you have experience with. I find 25b a bit more potent than its counter parts. I was a fool and once took 4-5mgs nasally(thought I had fake stuff) and Im pretty sure it almost killed me.

Last edited:
have tried LSA, mescaline and salvia but thinking 25B-NBOMe would be a closer analogue to LSA. Getting 1 mg blotters would it be safe to start with whole blotter or half better? i am planing to trip at weekend

25b-NBOMe isn't an analogue of LSA. They belong to totally different chemical families. It's more closely related to mescaline but still not closely enough to be considered analogous.

1mg is a high dose. I would start with half that.

1mg is a high dose. I would start with half that.

Thats precisely what I did, split a 1mg blotter with a friend. We were both overwhelmed at the intensity of HALF a tab. Always start in the 300-500ug with 25B, you can always set a day aside for a whole milligram, but get there safely!

thanx will take half a tab of 25b-NBOMe also got hold of 25c-NBOMe & 25i-NBOMe how does 25b-NBOMe compare with its analogues which should i try first as it seems reading through bl that 25b-NBOMe lasts longer than the other 2 i have aquired though i thought would be less intense than others

As far as B, I, and C are concerned,I'd say that C is most potent by weight, followed by B, then I. I found 25I rather stimulating at 550ug and 25C very colorful at 525ug.

took half under tounge then w8ed til was tripping took about 30 min to kick in then took rest still tripping hard :D 5 hours ago