• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy βK-2C-B Thread - Part 1

100% success when capped (and also railed).

Given peeps have been reporting pink snot and apparent dimerisation (haven't seen it myself), dissolving is potentially going to be more troublesome than getting into gut quickly. You have typical factors influencing pharmacokinetics/bioavailability (empty/full stomach etc), along with additional unknowns. Chances are acidic environments are better than non-acidic. But how long is the compound stable in whatever aqueous solvent used (whether cider, water, goat's milk)? Does it even matter (i.e., is the dimerisation readily reversible)? I'd also have a punt that some of the compounds effects are due to active metabolites (would explain my own sujective experiences) - if so, is this moderated by ROA and other stuff outlined etc?

Unknown unknowns. Simply remove by capping the stuff.
Ran out of caps, hence the alternative methods of ingestion...

Also, mixing it with water + sodium bicarb turns it purple instantly, adding vinegar/citric acid makes it immediately transparent again. Weather this actually reverses the dimerisation or causes a third compound to form is anyones guess.

would this 1 be 1 to avoid if 1 is taking an irreversible maoi

150mg and no effects stuffS crap

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, you should not take this with MAOIs of any sort as they are very likely to affect dosing unpredictably.

Without knowing if it came from a reputable source, which ROA you used and what else might already be in your system, it's not particularly helpful just to say '150mg has no effect and it's crap'.

On the whole, I need relatively large doses of any substance to feel the full effects and I was quite surprised what 125mg of BK-2C-B did to me yesterday.

I took 100mg at 10:00hrs and another 25mg at 12:40hrs. No other substances were consumed until I had a few alcoholic drinks from 19:00hrs onwards. It did take a good 2.5 hours before I started getting visuals and feeling properly into it but I was still seeing morphing and flowing when I went to bed at 02:00hrs the next morning, so that was easily a 12+ hr experience for me.

I do wonder if the redosing prolonged it all somewhat, as I did seem to peak twice. I also wonder if the alcohol could have potentiated it at all.

I really can't imagine 150mg of this having no effect on anyone, unless it wasn't active for some reason or they have something else in their system which would neutralise it.

Railing reduces the duration to ~6-8hrs (~50-60mg), and it loses much of its stimminess.
ya railing seems ok I didn't get purple snot like I've read it had a horrible drip though I did 25mg I've done lots of other 2c's and this one was the worst to rail its my first exp. With bk-2c-b so I didn't want to do too much at first. Will probably kill my nose with another 30mg in the next 30min. feeling a light come up no bodyload colors on the walls seem to be alil fuzzy minor tracers very clear headed so far

The taste of the drip hangs around ur mouth for a while after railing so I ate a orange and it seems to be better water does not get rid of the nasty taste

I've used this twice now, once at 150 mg rectally in vinegar to prevent the pH neutral water reaction and most recently at 200 mg orally, both times with very few traditionally psychedelic effects. I confirmed the "pink reaction" with water beforehand, so I'm pretty certain I have the right compound. The 200 mg oral experience was one of the strangest reactions I've ever had to a psychedelic. I mostly felt threshold effects, but I had maybe five flashes of highly intricate closed eye visuals almost reminiscent of ayahuasca's. Between these brief flashes however, all I experienced was a pleasant stimulation. I was like it was shifting back and forth between the inactive pink form and the active form or something, though I know that's ridiculous. I had no tolerance to 5-HT psychedelics at the time. It's really too bad since 2C-B is so difficult to come across.

I used MXE in combination with my 200 mg oral dose, and I was involuntarily awake for over 40 hours. The next day was so odd. It was about 12 hours after my first 100 mg dose (redosed 100 mg at T+1.5hrs) and time was moving as slowly as I've ever experienced it. I think a lot of the dysphoria I felt at the time owed to all the MXE I used trying to get something going and sleep deprivation more than the BK-2C-B, though of course I wouldn't have been awake for so long had I not taken something so stimulating. As I tossed in my bed I became fixated on the notion that something had gone extremely wrong and that I had died or gone mad because my sense of time was so profoundly protracted.

I had to attempt to jump my car in a negative 50 degree wind chill and work during the daytime hours to come. It ended up being the longest day of my life. After coming back home and after about 38 hours of being awake I vomited during the early morning hours of the next night, and during the few seconds of the most acute gagging sensations I felt a surge of emotion that made me want to blurt out sobbing. It was totally bizarre because the feelings were those of being seized by an emotionally overwhelming catharsis, but I absolutely could not figure out what psychological block I seemed to be attempting to overcome during those surges or why I only seemed to feel them within those gagging intermittent seconds when I was actually expelling vomit. What was so strange was that the emotion instantly abated as soon as vomit stopped coming out. I've never experienced anything like it before. Those brief episodes were the most obvious experiences of what is traditionally thought of emotional "purging" that I've ever had.

I became very worried I was blocking something that was extremely threatening emotionally, and that must have been why I could only bring myself to begin to face it during these spasms of disgust before recoiling back into some kind of denial. I couldn't think of what else might be happening. It was like being electrocuted while having the air crushed out of my chest. Because these surges of emotion seemed directly tied to vomiting, I attempted to force myself to gag and get whatever it was over with. I absolutely could not do it, despite never having problems doing so when I've felt it would help in the past. It was a very disconcerting experience, especially since I'm usually a very happy and emotionally stable person, relatively speaking. I tried to think of unacceptable things like breaking up with my girlfriend of 5 years in a desperate attempt to face whatever the fuck might have been going on and get past the torture of it. Subconsciously desiring to break up with her and having to start my life over was the only thing I could think of that could cause such a state of relentless denial in me, but every attempt to consider it was violently rejected. I considered going to wake her but I wouldn't have known what to say to help myself. I finally gave up in despair and collapsed from exhaustion.

I awoke the next morning when my girlfriend came downstairs to leave for work. When I saw her I felt nothing but love and couldn't help but smile. There was no doubt in my mind about it. As soon as she left I felt something lift from my chest and the very same surge of emotion washed over me again, now over 48 hours after first dosing, but this time it wasn't tied to nausea but to a sense of profound assurance in my love of her and an affirmation of life in possessing this knowledge. I started sobbing from joy and laughing at how fucking strange and unprecedented an experience it all had been. I should probably ask that woman to marry me already. Either whatever the 200 mg had been doing stopped over night or I intuited a different way to achieve catharsis in my sleep, or both. It was like the BK-2C-B had set off some sort of profound psychological episode without me ever really tripping in any traditional way.

Again, I'm usually a pretty contented, highly self-aware and emotionally stable person. I've never experienced romantic doubts with an emotional ignorance remotely close to this, which makes the whole experience all the more strange. Now I'm thinking it was all some elaborate subconscious scheme to reassure myself and maybe make some important decisions rather than any kind of denial of something bad that remains unfaced. I really don't know, but it seems ultimately benign in any case, just odd. It's really hard to say how much the BK-2C-B had to do with it, and I know this story isn't really instructive for anybody looking for a light hearted and fun 2C-B-like experience, but I felt compelled to mention it since if it wasn't incited in some way by the BK-2C-B it's one hell of a strange coincidence.

Last edited:
i got 500 mg of this stuff the other day was nice but not worth the money think i sort of killed it a bit mixing it with other drugs but still a lot better drugs out there

I like this stuff its a different kind of trip very clear headed I can start something and finish it where as if I was on my favorite- 2ce I would start something and get lost during by all the swirling of colors. pretty mellow but still a lot of fun I would do it again its a good experience i really like how I dont have any body load what so ever. I want to try mixing this with some other of the 2c's... have fun but b smart about it:)

i got 500 mg of this stuff the other day was nice but not worth the money think i sort of killed it a bit mixing it with other drugs but still a lot better drugs out there

sound like you just dont know how to trip. arent you the stim fiend?

I'm sure this comes as no surprise but I found cannabis to elongate and intensify the psychedelic effects.

Tried some of this today, 70mg wrapped in a tight paper packet and swallowed, wasn't expecting much beyond threshold but effects were extremely minmal, a vague tickling at the edge of consciousness which was threatening to turn into a minor headache, sligh mood improvement but nothing beyond that. About 3 hours in now & don't expect much more to develop at this dose.

Blue Druid, 70mg is a pretty low dose for this one I think, might want to give it a shot at a higher dose next time you try. At 120mg I had slight visuals for the duration and a nasty headache by the end. Although the headache was probably mostly due to my susceptibility to getting migraines.

Yeah, I know but it's my first time with this substance and I like to start with a low dosage to get a feel for the substance & hopeully identify any individual sensitivities or unusual reactions. I just tend to be cautious with substances I've not tried before and start off low. That's especially the case when it's something as newly created and untested as βK-2C-B.

So few people've tried this so far & there's such a wide range of human brain/body chemistry/metabolisms etc that it's reasonable to expect (as with any substance) that some people will react differently to it than the majority. So it makes sense to me to approach any new substance with caution and - after an allergy test - start off on a low dose rather than jumping in at a 'full dose'.

Actually although 70mg was low I have to say I could definitely feel it, though it took a while to notice I definitely had an elevated mood, quite relaxed, no visuals but definite dilation of the pupils. I did notice increased tiredness but I don't know if I can attribute that to the βK-2C-B. All in all it wasn't quite as much of washout as I'd initially thought, still minimal but definitely one to explore at a higher dosage.

500mg and no noticeable anything...

How did you take that wzrd421? All in one dose? that'd be extremely risky as I've not heard of anyone experimenting with that dose before - 5 times the usual.
How was it taken, orally? sealed up to avoid contact with water before metabolised in the stomach. Or another way?

Sounds like yours might've got wet and dimerised (whatever the term is) and denatured causing no effect. Which if you took 500mg is probably a good thing.

it was encapsulated into two separate 250mg doses spaced by 4 hours.

good to note I'm about 200 pounds and almost 6 feet tall, yet I still find it wierd to feel nothing

Probably a smart move Blue, I'm not sure when my next experiment will be but I will be pushing it higher next time. I think the fact that I had worked a full day before dosing had a lot do with the lethargy I felt while I was on it as well. Next time I plan on trying it when I wake up to avoid any potential tiredness.

But always a smart move when we're the ones being the guinea pigs here to start slow. ;)

BK 2c-b

hi all, so my vendor has this and since I haven't had the opportunity to try 2c-b and it is illegal in Italy so I can't order it, I thought I would give this one a shot.
so how does this compare to 2c-b? I know it's supposed to be more or less 3-4 times weaker (IIRC) than 2c-b, but if you dose accordingly, are the effects similar or still less pronounced? or maybe this isn't like 2c-b at all?
all in all, is it a chem worth purchasing? thanks :D

From what I've read about it the experience is generally less trippy and more like MDMA than 2c-b but without being like MDMA at all.
If that makes sense haha

Sounds like yours might've got wet and dimerised (whatever the term is) and denatured causing no effect. Which if you took 500mg is probably a good thing.
He swallowed it so even if it was dimerised the reaction would presumably been reversed by stomach acid the way vinegar reverses it.