• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy βK-2C-B Thread - Part 1

Someone was asking about a name for this class of chems, I think given the circumstances "earthwormamines" fits.

Adding a drop of vinegar to the purple spot from water caused the solution to revert to being colourless. It appears that this reaction is reversible, at least over short timescales.

The reaction seems reversible - when I added some vinegar to the drop next to the water it was clear after it dried, like the vinegar patch.

Personally I would avoid antacids if you can but I suspect that the problems are occurring as the substance moves from the stomach to the small intestine.

Eating it with something to dilute it probably wouldn't be a bad idea. Lemonade or citrus fruit is my instinctive thought.

Last edited:
Tried it last weekend, it had minimal effects. After a few hours I just went to sleep. So strange how mixed the effects of this are. I'm going to give it one more chance though. I took 125-130mg orally.

Those taking it orally and getting poor results - how exactly are you taking it? Dissolving it in water or placing it in the mouth and washing it down with a drink is likely to destroy all (or at least part) of the dose as we've seen with the reaction this has with water.

Taken inside capsules (or rolling papers) I expect people should get more consistent results, and this might explain why some people are getting very little from this. I know a lot of people never cap their stuff and just mix it in a glass of water.

Transform's results suggests the reaction is reversilble under acidic conditions, wouldn't the stomach environment be acidic enough? OJ or Coke acidic enough to prevent purple snot time?

i have tried this chemical. it is definetly active orally. had my 100mg taken orally, bombed in paper, washed down with fresh orange juice. had a sandwich an hour or so before.

comeup was ~3 hours, followed by what reminded me a little of 5meo-mipt in trip profile, in that it seemed to be made up of two different parts: a 4-5hour part of increased empathy, energy and a push toward being social, followed by a more or less equal amount of time spent in a psychedelic headspace, with mild visuals. Music sounded great and there were little if any side effects. The worse was a headache at the comedown phase, as well as mild vasoconstriction.
Eating and sex were both possible and enjoyable, though not at the levels of other chemicals.

at the level i tried it, it feld like a more enjoyable low dose of 2cb that lasts twice as long (mind i like 2cb at medium doses more than at low levels).

i will use it again, but set and setting must allow for such a long chem so ... might be as rare as DOC and the like...

Jesus said:
Those taking it orally and getting poor results - how exactly are you taking it? Dissolving it in water or placing it in the mouth and washing it down with a drink is likely to destroy all (or at least part) of the dose as we've seen with the reaction this has with water.

Taken inside capsules (or rolling papers) I expect people should get more consistent results, and this might explain why some people are getting very little from this. I know a lot of people never cap their stuff and just mix it in a glass of water.

Good thinking, though we can hope for reversal of the reaction in the stomach.

ebola

It takes very little vinegar to keep it from turning pink in water. I let it set in 2 parts vinegar ( 5% ) and 8 parts water for a few minutes and it stayed clear. That concentration is all that's needed if anybody is planing a trip and is inclined to try plugging it. You might try less, too if you're looking for the least acidic solution to put up your butt. I also squirted a little vinegar on some of it that turned pink in tap water and that rapidly reversed it, so if you add too much water you can just add more vinegar and you'll know very quickly when it's reversed.

Tried this Friday and Saturday night. Must say I'm impressed. It was a fun and light experience. Exactly what I wanted from a substance like this. I know some people don't find it nice, but it was for me + had no negative side effects. The dose was about 125mg both days. Also, pro tip - don't insulate it. It burns like a mfer. And this coming from a guy who has no problems with 2c-e and eph.

The visuals were very pretty, it was never overwhelming, no body load, so if you're looking for a recreational psy, this could be it. I'll definitely be ordering more.
If you want something deeper, I'd suggest you skip this one.

Little bit, yes, but for me the 2cs don't really build high levels of tolerance quickly, I could likely do the same with 2c-c.

Now tryptamines and lysergamides... trip one day, go to bed, try again = just about 0 effect. I can however take a tab of al-lad (for example) and when the effects have almost worn off take a tab of lsz and it'll work fine.

Would taking LSZ 3 days prior to taking bk-2C-B diminish the effects much? Been searching for a while now, hoping that there would be more info about LSD/2C-B cross-tolerance, but there's surprisingly little to be found. Mostly it seems like LSD/LSZ wouldn't cause a significant tolerance to (bk)2C-B, but I'm hoping for maybe a less speculative answer from someone here...? I'd hate to waste my bk-2C-B, but given my work schedule and everything, chances to trip for 10+ hours are few and far between...

Probably man, you should be able to find receptor affinities for both drugs. but as a rule of them, most psychedelics are cross-tolerant to some degree.Psychedelics also build tolerance trememdously fast, but it also diminishes rather rapidly.If you can find a way to leave it a few more dayd, do, if not, don't worry too much, it should still be an experience.

I can only speculate but yes, lysergamides cause a strong, shortlived tolerance which is gone after a week. I would therefore expect any trip to be noticeably diminished 3 days after lysergamide use.

I took bk-2-cb 2 week ends in a row and i clearly felt some tolerance, took the exact same dose (100 mg pellets) still a really good experience though but not strong as the first one
Oh and it took me ages to come up the second time (2 hours and a half) vs 1 hour half on the 1st trip

I have 250mg of this ready to go, just waiting to see a few more test. I'm a little new here.

got 500mg of this stuff coming in the next few hours hoping for a trippy new years eve :)