• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy βK-2C-B Thread - Part 1

Yah ComfortablyNumb95. I didn't try it either, but reading the thread I get the impression that bk-2C-B (compared to 2C-B) is longer lasting, less psychedelic and more stimulating. As well as 3-4 times less potent.

It's funny because this is also how I found BOD to be compared to be 2C-D. It would seem this is what beta substitution does with a psychedelic phenetylamine, be it methoxy or ketone.

I think that if you want to have an experience close to real 2C-B, get 2C-C instead.

He swallowed it so even if it was dimerised the reaction would presumably been reversed by stomach acid the way vinegar reverses it.

I have my doubts about whether it'll actually work that way. If it did there'd be no difference in effect between βK-2C-B and purple dimerised βK-2C-B but from this thread it looks like there is, so I really doubt if stomach acid is a 100% effective dimerisation reverser.

EDIT:
Wooo, 50th post I'm now a Bluelighter.

I have my doubts about whether it'll actually work that way. If it did there'd be no difference in effect between βK-2C-B and purple dimerised βK-2C-B but from this thread it looks like there is

I don't think you can say that. The response to this drug is inconsistent but the dimerisation may be nothing to do with it.

I bet it does but it's right that we just don't know for sure. 2C-T-7 is an example of a closely related drug that is inconsistent in responses but without an explanation similar to dimerisation or (reversible) auto-oxidation.

In what way is bk-2C-B more like MDMA than 2C-B itself and in what way is it not? This paradoxical description reminds me of 2C-B sometimes being described as in-between MDMA and LSD but not really like a mix of those two. Which I understand from experience and would probably be able to elaborate on.
Can you guys elaborate on bk-2C-B comparisons? Is bk-2C-B as innocent to take as 2C-B or is it more exhausting like say psychedelic amphetamines?

Yah ComfortablyNumb95. I didn't try it either, but reading the thread I get the impression that bk-2C-B (compared to 2C-B) is longer lasting, less psychedelic and more stimulating. As well as 3-4 times less potent.

It's funny because this is also how I found BOD to be compared to be 2C-D. It would seem this is what beta substitution does with a psychedelic phenetylamine, be it methoxy or ketone.

I think that if you want to have an experience close to real 2C-B, get 2C-C instead.
hey, thanks for the answer. the problem is that my vendor isn't stocking any 2C-x, and I don't want to risk ordering from a vendor I don't trust. thanks for the heads up on 2C-C, I'll consider it since it doesn't seem to be illegal in my country.

I get the impression that bk-2C-B (compared to 2C-B) is longer lasting, less psychedelic and more stimulating
well, that's good news! It seems like it would perfectly fit a party enviroment then, which is actually what I was looking for, as I'm wary of the potential dangers of ecstasy (as in street "MDMA" which can contain anything and is also quite expensive around here)

I have ordered 2 grams of this chemical today. Should be arriving within a week. Will post full report after testing.
After reading through all the information I could find about this chemical and due to my vast experience with heavy dosing on many different drugs and RC's , I believe I should make the initial dose somewhere between 200-500mg to correctly gauge what it is capable of.

200-500mg is a very high dose. Doesn't matter if you've lots of experience with different RCs this is not them, you could have some peculiar metabolism issue with bk-2C-B which would be exacerbated at such doses.

Of course you may not but it's best to err on the side of caution for the first time with a new drug. I'd suggest no more than 100mg for the first time, ater an allergy test.

I have my doubts about whether it'll actually work that way. If it did there'd be no difference in effect between βK-2C-B and purple dimerised βK-2C-B but from this thread it looks like there is, so I really doubt if stomach acid is a 100% effective dimerisation reverser.
Well, I just reversed the reaction with some 0.32% hydrochloric acid on a dinner plate so I think it does work that way. In what way do you think people are experiencing effects with the purple dimerised version of the compound?

I have ordered 2 grams of this chemical today. Should be arriving within a week. Will post full report after testing.
After reading through all the information I could find about this chemical and due to my vast experience with heavy dosing on many different drugs and RC's , I believe I should make the initial dose somewhere between 200-500mg to correctly gauge what it is capable of.

I'm concerned with the initial dose that is stated. What were the factors that led to the decision of 200-500mg? That seems like a potentially fatal amount. What's the hurry to get so high? One can start at a low or medium dose and then work their way up to their optimum dose. This reduces the risk of overdose, and it would be less likely to induce anxiety/worry. Wikipedia states the dosage as 80-160mg. This is not the best source, but this range is multiple times smaller than 200-500mg. And because there are not many trip reports out there, it'd be wise to err on the side of caution.

Remember: 1 mild trip + 1 medium trip + 1 strong trip is better than 1 lethal trip.

Happy tripping! :)

sound like you just dont know how to trip. arent you the stim fiend?

lmao dont know how to trip i was dropping lsd back in 93 ive done more tripping than i can remember just this stuff wasnt any good and yes i am a stims fiend but thats not the problem i am polysubstance user/abuser

there are lots better and cheaper things to take ok not legal like this is at the minute but i would take Diphenidine and a stim mix over this than waste money on this stuff at the minute

i may try it again at some point but not till the price drops

Well, I just reversed the reaction with some 0.32% hydrochloric acid on a dinner plate so I think it does work that way. In what way do you think people are experiencing effects with the purple dimerised version of the compound?

Can't recall the various comments in this thread but I think there's a few comments to the effect that people experienced reduced effects.
That and I'm generally reluctant to believe that the stomach acid of a human body, albeit a hcl environment, will react exactly the same as a test with pure hcl. In vivo isn't the same as in vitro generally and I'd suspect there to be a lot more going on in the body than there is on a plate, and that's likely to color the experience.

I'd also say that on the plate you reversed the color change, I don't know if that's wholly reversed the dimerisation, or just enough to change the color. Maybe someone with more chemistry will. Maybe I'm nitpicking.

May have to carry out a pepsi coke challenge on this but I've not gotten round to sampling a larger dose of the βK-2C-B yet, let alone a dimerised version.

Can't recall the various comments in this thread but I think there's a few comments to the effect that people experienced reduced effects.
That and I'm generally reluctant to believe that the stomach acid of a human body, albeit a hcl environment, will react exactly the same as a test with pure hcl. In vivo isn't the same as in vitro generally and I'd suspect there to be a lot more going on in the body than there is on a plate, and that's likely to color the experience.

I'd also say that on the plate you reversed the color change, I don't know if that's wholly reversed the dimerisation, or just enough to change the color. Maybe someone with more chemistry will. Maybe I'm nitpicking.

May have to carry out a pepsi coke challenge on this but I've not gotten round to sampling a larger dose of the βK-2C-B yet, let alone a dimerised version.
The fact that both vinegar and HCl acid change the color is strong evidence the reversal is a generalized reaction to low pH exposure, so the in vivo/ex vivo distinction is immaterial; the fact that it becomes inactive when it changes color is evidence that the change is indicative of dimerization.

So I have received confirmation from my vendor that the package will be dispatched today and as it will be coming via UPS's one day shipping, I should have it tomorrow.
Will update.

Question, by forum rules, is it allowed to post pictures alongside the review of the product. In terms of how it was shipped, received, and etc?

Question, by forum rules, is it allowed to post pictures alongside the review of the product. In terms of how it was shipped, received, and etc?

Shipped / received might be a bit vendory for this place ?

ROA, dose and effects always useful when a chem is unreliable IMO. The more info shared the more likely we are to spot a pattern, if indeed there is one.

Just my 2c

I wonder about their duration first, hopefully reduced not extended like with bk-2C-B otherwise the humanity!

bk-DOM till tha break a dawn..

So I have received confirmation from my vendor that the package will be dispatched today and as it will be coming via UPS's one day shipping, I should have it tomorrow.
Will update.

By all means post about your experience with the substance and its physical properties, but please do not post vendor specific details. :)

hahah Bk-Dom until the end of the week. You aren't a freak you're now just generally unique. After that trip it becomes a PART of you.
I still havn't become sad after using bk-mdma a bit too much... i wonder if that means anything.

i bought this substance when it first came out, done probably 130mg in total in the night....... bombed a 80mg then a 50mg
had a weak mdma come up/ possibly just anticipation ............. apart from that, nothing except the next day the worse headache iv ever had and shit nights sleep

tried the test in water, it did not go purple

i rang the vendor up, explained nothing happened an told him about the water test an it did not go purple so i said i obviously was sold some other crap
he pissed himself an told me that it was a load of bollocks about it changing colour in water
i asked him how come that is then, an he ranted on about how his company had spent thousands creating this drug so if it would change colour then he would know about it....

oh i wish we could discuss vendors ............ ha

I wonder about their duration first, hopefully reduced not extended like with bk-2C-B otherwise the humanity!

bk-DOM till tha break a dawn..

More like til the break of three dawns from now!