• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy NBOMe-2C-C (25C-NBOMe) Thread

I think it would be fine, I didn't need anything to sleep though, and usually I have a benzo at the end of a trip.

Anyone else disconcerted by the sudden easy availability of the NBOMe 2c's? If the meph generation gets a hold of them, the results could be disastrous...

Ordered summa dis. Expect a trip report in the next week or so.

Anyone else disconcerted by the sudden easy availability of the NBOMe 2c's? If the meph generation gets a hold of them, the results could be disastrous...

i don't think this is something meph kids would consider buying. It doesn't appear to be speedy or effortlessly euphoric, its kind of expensive, and isn't marketed as a replacement for a legal drug, or really marketed at all for that manner. I don't see it catching on with lots of people as its not orally active (which is good b/c it would make it difficult to pass off as something else.)

Granted I could be wrong, and if so god help us all, but this seems like more of a niche psychedelic.

if "mephedrone" were sold as "a,n,4-trimethyl-b-ketophenethylamine" or whatever, i doubt it would have been as popular. i have my doubts about this becoming popular with the *-drone-kids.

I put my solution onto blotter paper then let that sit in my mouth for about 15 minutes. Before this I brushed my teeth thoroughly.

Not really on-topic but I saw there is a NBOMe version of TCB-2 a.k.a 2CBCB (2C-B CycloButane analogue) which is extremely potent in itself.
The NBOMe version of that: 2CBCB-NBOMe must be ridiculously (dangerously) potent. Even significantly more than LSD. That's all logically derived theory though, it might very well not follow those rules of extrapolation.

But damn imagine if it does!! I don't know what the hell we would do with it, but just the thought of it existing is pretty exciting I guess.

Not really on-topic but I saw there is a NBOMe version of TCB-2 a.k.a 2CBCB (2C-B CycloButane analogue) which is extremely potent in itself.
The NBOMe version of that: 2CBCB-NBOMe must be ridiculously (dangerously) potent. Even significantly more than LSD. That's all logically derived theory though, it might very well not follow those rules of extrapolation.

But damn imagine if it does!! I don't know what the hell we would do with it, but just the thought of it existing is pretty exciting I guess.

1 dose to trip the whole planet at once lol weeeeeeee!<3

Haha then you have a warped definition of 'dose', my friend. :D

dilute it to homeopathic proportions ;)

dilute it to homeopathic proportions ;)
Heh. Fantastic idea! A chemical so powerful that even homeopathic dilution couldn't stop it from being an effective drug. :D I (irrationally) fear that such a potent drug could affect us all just by existing in the same universe as us. ;)

But really, a homeopathic dilution could only be effective (at, say, mescaline sized doses of several hundreds of milligrams of the diluted substance) if it were about 10000000000000000000 times more potent than LSD prior to dilution. :)

Last edited:
The NBOMe version of that: 2CBCB-NBOMe must be ridiculously (dangerously) potent.

We don't know, as the SAR is way different with the NBOMe substitution: 2cs are more potent with the substitution than without, but then the most potent of the 2C-halo-NBOMes is the 2C-C derivative, and the least, 2CI, which is opposite of the pattern of potencies for the unsubstituted 2Cs. And then the NBOMe substitution reduces psychedelic amphetamines' potencies. So who knows...

ebola

Source is probably from Nichols / Purdue group's work isn't it?

Source is probably from Nichols / Purdue group's work isn't it?
Yeah, I just haven't checked that the claim on the wikipedia page matches the data in the paper it's sourced from.

*attempts to check it* Ah, okay, it's a PhD thesis, not a paper... that makes it a bit trickier to check. *tries various access methods* Hmm, well I don't think I have access to it.