• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy NBOMe-2C-C (25C-NBOMe) Thread

another method would be to try sublingual absorption. brush and mouthwash first to aid in absorption, then just swish the solution around your mouth for awhile. should work fine, you might need to up the dose by a few tenths of a milligram though. ;)

In theory that should work, yes. Most likely it will but you never know (unless we already have reports of it working of course).

Yeah that is true, thanks for pointing that out Xorky. I think maybe one of the first NBOMe-2C-C reports from that other BLight forum was a sublingual trial though... however, they since changed their policies and I think I no longer have access to the forum that thread was in. I can't find it in a search anyway. Anyone know?

Here is the two vials
25C-NBOMe or 25D-NBOMe

If I don't IV how can I snort 500ug, even if a lets evap the solution, will the 500ug remain visible than I can snort it ?

I would make a nasal spray as to avoid the evaporation process, which could be imprecise. Just make a 1mg/mL solution and put .5mL in a nasal spray bottle that's been cleaned out well, obviously, and use it like you would afrin or the like. shouldn't be too hard to get .5mL up there. And do tell how it turns out, this is a really interesting thread :D

Last edited:
I would make a nasal spray as to avoid the evaporation process, which could be imprecise. Just make a 1mg/mL solution and put .5mL in a nasal spray bottle that's been cleaned out well, obviously, and use it like you would afrin or the like. shouldn't be too hard to get .5mL up there. And do tell how it turns out, this is a really interesting thread :D

Ill be joining in on this fun! I have a small sample headed my way, and cant wait to try it out.

Thanks everyone for the information and tips so far.

also, this is kinda off-topic... 2C-H is supposedly chewed up by MAO and thus inactive, right?=D

I don't think this is the case. 2,5-DMA displays functional selectivity at the 5-ht2a receptor; it causes accumulation of inositol phosphate but does not stimulate the release of arachidonic acid:

http://jpet.aspetjournals.org/content/321/3/1054.full
http://jpet.aspetjournals.org/content/321/3/1054/F2.expansion.html

I would assume that arachidonic acid is a necessary component of the psychedelic experience. Shulgin states that 2,5-DMA was a boring stimulant, and I would assume that the removal of the alpha-methyl on 2,5-DMA causes the compound to lose it's stimulant activity and instead have no activity, even if it bypasses first-pass metabolism.

ah damn. well there's been a lot of discussion on this board and elsewhere in the past fantasizing about making 2C-H active in combination with an MAO inhibitor. glad to know the truth now, thanks sir.

Has anyone found any experience reports of 25C-NBOMe? Can't seem to find a thing out there

There arent really any yet, just the ones in here (I believe there's one), and then one in ADD from another poster, though you'll have to dig for that one.

There are some on the dark side.
The first trial there was intranasal, 250ug, dispersed in inert carrier, but now also via vapourisation.

What's the policy on crossposting trip reports from 'that' site? I'd like to see some reports for general dosage info, especially if ~1mg can be bordering on physical harm.

I'd love to have some trip reports from there on here, with the authors permission.

I think it's unlikely that the 2C homologs of the empathogens will be empathogens as the NBOMe's. You need the alpha carbon to get the strong monoamine release that you'd need for an empathogen (serotonin release).

"that" site?

Presumably a site that allows (or is dedicated to) sourcing and hence we're not allowed to name or link to.

If those trip reports are part of the site you're referring to, then no. If they're not though, then please do link to reports that there are. :)

The site does not allow crossposting. There are a lot of oversimplifications in this thread, but I suppose that's par for the course (not to be too disrespectrful; this site serves a different purpose). Empathogens based on the N-benzyl extensions of the PEA skeleton are very unlikely to be successful, for the simple reasons that there remains to be a high potency (on the order of milligrams, or even low tens of milligrams) empathogen developed, and hence the level of empathogenic activity will be be wildly unbalanced with the psychedelic activity, and empathogenic activity as we currently define it (MDMA-esque) depends on a wide range of simultaneous target activation that a ligand designed for specific activation of a specific target is going to be unable to accomplish (almost by definition - don't try to get a monogamous drug to be polygamous/promiscuous!), and finally because the N-benzyl moiety will interfere with the currently understood pharmacophore of empathogens (bits all hanging around in the wrong places).

Oh, I should probably confirm the dosages involved, since this stuff is about to hit primetime it would seem, for better or for worse (probably worse, people can't seem to use the existing 2Cxs and DOxs responsibly!) ...
Insufflated: threshold ~ 100ug, +2 @ 250ug, +3 @ >400ug
Vapourised, as HCl salt (freebase sometimes shows signs of decomposition if vapourising): threshold ~ 30ug, +2 @ 50ug, +3 @ 150ug. Reduced duration. Favourite method for author.
Oral: no appreciable activity past 1mg, 'ceiling' level is reached, probably pharmacokinetic in origin.

Repeated dosing past the 1hr mark seems to only increase duration and return intensity to first dose levels, not beyond, probably a function of very rapid receptor downregulation.

Last edited:
Thanks for the post, MattPsy. :) I wish more people with advanced knowledge would post here.

Christ this stuff doesn't sound that safe to the layman. Though I'm sure some of us can manage, I see the vast majority of people fucking this one up BADDD. Just look at the BrDfly-2cbfly incident that happened not too long ago.

tread lightly kids. Best to leave this beast alone.