• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy NBOMe-2C-C (25C-NBOMe) Thread

Sounds very interesting, but unfortunately due to the small dosing I reckon this is one I will stay away from until it is further discussed. But the effects sound promising.

So is the principal compound active itself or is it presumed a pro-drug. The fact that the NBOMe-moiety protects them from MAO breakdown means that it doesn't come off and it acts as is?

As for the question why exactly it is not broken down: the most likely reason is that the NBOMe presents some kind of steric hindrance to prevent being chewed up. MAO(-B?) is an enzyme that wants to kind of fold around the drug (monoamine..) molecule and cleave it at places, but it cant fit around it with that NBOMe group. Well thats my theory, it just seems more likely than some other kind of MAO inhibition.

I would be interested to hear about 25E-NBOMe and probably also 25D-NBOMe. I don't think 2C-D is any good, really, but being altered like this may boost it to make something special.
I shiver a bit thinking about 25P-NBOMe.

I'm pretty sure the n-benzyl-2-methoxy group is what causes it to be a substrate for whatever enzyme breaks it down in first pass metabolism... The principle compound is well known to be a very strong active agonist with a high potency. There must be some enzyme (probably present in the liver) that goes right for that secondary amine. That, or administration inhibiton via first pass metabolism on the benzyl group (o-demethylation) facilitates such rapid excretion that it just never gets to the brain unless you bypass it.

nuke: Duration is about 5 hours peak effects, with up to another 5 in comedown, where you don't feel quite normal, but quite relaxed and chilled. For some reason, I can smoke a LOT more cannabis than I could normally, in this comedown state, and not really get very stoned. Pretty strange.

nuke: Duration is about 5 hours peak effects, with up to another 5 in comedown, where you don't feel quite normal, but quite relaxed and chilled. For some reason, I can smoke a LOT more cannabis than I could normally, in this comedown state, and not really get very stoned. Pretty strange.

Is it a comedown or more so the effects tapering off (readjusting)?

does anyone have solubility information for the salts and freebase?

Is it a comedown or more so the effects tapering off (readjusting)?

Both, it is expected that metabolism casues the O-desmethyl compound to be produced (ie. the 2-hydroxybenzyl), which while having similar Ki and EC50 (affinity and efficacy) may have different functional selectivity.
This has the end effect of not only the original drug decreasing in concentration but also forming a derivative drug that is less active than the parent, and probably competing for binding at the same target, producing a unique comedown.

Solubilities, sorry, don't have them, but the freebase doesn't dissolve in strongly polar or nonpolar solvents, definitely not water, acetone and IPA (middle of the road solvents), yes. HCl salt dissolves in water, i'll have to get back on you for actual figure.

Last edited:
I wonder, will people here continuie to post naive things and ask basic questions if i'll give them a direct link to the thread containing all the information they seek? Most probably the answer would be yes, but I would have to post the link anyway to see it myself.

Here is the link

I wonder, will people here continuie to post naive things and ask basic questions if i'll give them a direct link to the thread containing all the information they seek? Most probably the answer would be yes, but I would have to post the link anyway to see it myself.

Here is the link

EDIT: what's better, naive and basic questions being asked? Or foolhardy exploration without knowing what one is getting into...? I'd rather the simple things get asked a bazillion times than people take undue risks...and I especially prefer that we all foster an environment where people feel welcome asking these sorts of questions. Bluelight is, after all, a harm reduction website.

Last edited:
It's fine, thank you, and I see that you also haven't read it yet. Web communities have a very short memory in general. And an attitude doesn't form from nothing, so please, don't try to offend me outright. We may remember it yet when the chemical will reach more users and the thread - page 5, if i'll be around. We will have the pleasure to retell what was written on page 4 and earlier, take your time.

It's fine, thank you, and I see that you also haven't read it yet. Web communities have a very short memory in general. And an attitude doesn't form from nothing, so please, don't try to offend me outright. We may remember it yet when the chemical will reach more users and the thread - page 5, if i'll be around. We will have the pleasure to retell what was written on page 4 and earlier, take your time.

I'd just rather the people not get bullied by people with a greater understanding of something into not asking questions because they are intimidated, and as a result move forward in his/her experiment with false assumptions or incorrect knowledge. I'm glad you are here with your knowledge, but please, don't create an atmosphere where people will not ask questions. When people's lives are on the line, and they most certainly can be with some of these new chems active in the microgram range, wouldn't you agree it is in the interest of all to remove the attitude and allow for even the most naive of questions to be asked to help prevent any harm to the individual, and also to the community? I'd guess you'd agree to this since you've taken the time to share the information in the first place, and have even gone out of your way to post the link from ADD to PD. I'm just not understanding why the condescending attitude is necessary.

Do you have to start with 2C-C to end up with 25C-NBOMe's and how hard and expensive is to add the NBOMe's ?

how potent is NBOMe-Mescaline also ?

Trip Report

Just dosed this last night for the first time, I found it quite enjoyable and intriguing. The timeline goes something like this:

0 - Dosed ~325ug sublingually. I am confident this is accurate within +-25ug. No taste to speak of. Slight numbing effect reported by partner.

+0:30 - First alerts. Slight stimulation, can feel perception altering.

+1:00 - Intensity is slowly increasing. Music sounds very good, visuals are much brighter, colourful and vivid. Very easy on the body, some stimulation which must be managed, no nausea though. Much more benign than the 2C-X's.

+2:20 - Euphoria is increasing, full on psychedelic inebriation. At a solid +2, flirting with a +3 at times. Stimulation and visuals are increasing.

+2:30 - Effects continue to increase in intensity. Think to myself that this would be great for partying, I want to go out and socialize. Something which is quite strange since I generally would never want to do that when I am tripping.

A mild empathogen quality seems to be present, my partner and I discuss some issues which have been troubling us, leading to the resolution of said issues. Also sense of touch is greatly increased, texture feels incredible. I am wishing I had the furry walls I just saw in get him to the greek.

+2:40 - Smoked some cannabis. Goes along quite nicely with this. We decide to go on a walk in the woods, there is an intense windstorm going on and it is quite an amazing experience in this state. Watching the trees bend like spaghetti is quite an experience.

Throughout this walk there is no paranoia, if anything a sense of confidence has been added. Generally when I am tripping and smoking cannabis I would be very uncomfortable out in public having to communicate with people and so on.

Eventually we come to a large fallen tree and decide that perhaps this was not the greatest idea. We hurry home and get out of the rain.

Cannabis was consumed throughout the experience, which lasted for around 8-10 hours. About a 2 hour long come up followed by a 3-4 hour plateau and then a gradual come down. Sleep was easily achieved ten hours later, though im sure the large amount of cannabis helped this.

This dose was a solid +2, for my next trial I will take 500ug, perhaps via plugging.

thanks for the report.
ive been looking forward to seeing more of these show up.

have you ever tried 2c-c? how does it compare?

I have tried 2C-C, though only once at 35mg. To be honest this felt more like a DOX to me, it was fairly stimulating, though in a very nice way. I don't feel like I am capable of judging this at the moment though, as I was only at a +2 and didn't get to experience the full effects of this drug.

thanks for the trip report islander. I'm going to get some of this the next time i can justify spending some money on weird chems... went on a bit of a shopping spree as of late ;)

what do you guys think about using valium for coming down and sleep?

Last edited: