• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy NBOMe-2C-C (25C-NBOMe) Thread

It is a very relaxed stimulation, reminiscent of 2C-C. Makes sense. I found 300ug to be a bit to low for my tastes, eagerly waiting to try a high dose.

To what we can compare the OEV ? Would you say that 25C are more enjoyable then most 2c-x are ? No body load and euphoria look great for a Psy.

I can't really say yet, once I try a higher dose I will report back. The visuals were different than 2C-x's , more so like a DOX. Colours were very sharp, wood grain lept out at me, no morphing going on. I was very sociable and eager to interact with people, something which is out of character for me. But yes there was absolutely no body load.

Maybe you try higher dose? Did you had more effects?

Nah. I'm pretty sure I messed up the sublingual dosing, 'cuz the solution was too dilute. Basically, the acid taste made me salivate kinda heavily, and I accidentally swallowed a lot of it at the three minute mark.

Still, made it up to a solid + that continued for around six hours, so I figure I absorbed around 100 ug. I'll be giving it another shot "soon". I, too, became pretty social, and this continued even after the more noticeable aspects of the trip subsided.

So what's been the most effective sublingual dosing method for you guys thus far? The liquid seems to be a bit problematic, the amount of actual material is difficult to weigh without a microgram balance, so blotter i suppose?

Its not hard to get a sub-milligram or even semi-microgram balance on eBay. I just got my SI-234 and it registers as little as 100mcg being placed on it... 162 on eBay. I screwed up on another auction for a 10mcg balance - it sold for like 220 and my max bid was 200 and I didn't catch it in time.

Anyway, these potent compounds still scare me even with a scale that's accurate to +/- .1mg for liquid dosing. Though it sounds like they really aren't that easy to dose...

good to know. I'd be a bit wary of an ebay sub-milligram scale, but i'm sure there are some reliable ones available. May look into that the next time i've got spare cash for some toys ;)

Also, how well does redosing work with 25C-NBOMe? If i were to take ~200µg and then say 2hrs later ~300µg would that most likely extend the effects of the 200µg dose or ratchet up the intensity a notch or two?

good to know. I'd be a bit wary of an ebay sub-milligram scale, but i'm sure there are some reliable ones available. May look into that the next time i've got spare cash for some toys ;)

These are used analytical balances. The one I got, the Denver Instrument SI-234, even has an automatic calibration... Sliding glass panels for sides and top... and RS-232 interface as well. This scale costs over 2300 brand new... What's happening is in order to maintain compliance with government standards, labs have to replace their scales every so often, even if there is nothing wrong with them, so they end up on eBay and go cheap. We're not talking about cheapie China fare... As a matter of fact, DI makes all their scales in Germany.

Also, how well does redosing work with 25C-NBOMe? If i were to take ~200µg and then say 2hrs later ~300µg would that most likely extend the effects of the 200µg dose or ratchet up the intensity a notch or two?

Not very well at all, it seems like it desensitises the receptors fairly quickly after the initial dose, and later doses will extend duration but not really increase potency - to the point that a 300µg dose a few hours after a tiny 50µg taster will be substantially weaker than if you just had the 300µg by itself.

I love this goddamn drug. Pretty clean feeling, no negative bodyload at all. I got nauseous after drinking coffee at +2.5h, but there was no nausea before drinking coffee so I'm just going to blame caffeine. This is pretty much nothing like any 2C I've taken.

The only visuals to speak of on this one are open-eyed; closing your eyes basically stops the trip. Every now and then I will think I've come down, but I'm still easily at a plus two just based on how confusing and profound it is to do even simple things. Music sounds awesome.

Um... and some latent psychological issues seem to have shown themselves, which is not bad at all (I'm not going crazy!) but it would also make writing a half-decent trip report extremely awkward. Somehow I'm in a state where none of these crazy realizations bother me and everything still feels pretty good. From how I've heard MMDA-2 described, this seems kinda similar. I can say that it would be very hard at this dosage, on this compound, for anyone to have a bad experience. Even if they were to take it and realize why they haven't felt like themself for the past year or so, it would somehow not make them unhappy. Amazing.

(oh, and, don't take this one inside. it won't scare you, it'll just make everything boring. i'm a herp derp fucking retard who took it on a day when he had to work in a laboratory and just kept wishing he could exit the building.)

Last edited:
sorry, what dosage are you talking about? 300 still? but taken right?
have you tried smoking it yet? will you :D
also, could you describe the nature of the visuals? did it give you a body 'high' etc...

thanks =D this series of compounds is extremely interesting to me and the community

I'm really the last person to ask about visuals. I never seem to get them as strongly as anyone else, so a dose I find to be "not very visual" will, to other people, be extremely visual. I will say that there are no closed eye visuals at all, unlike 2Cs. This drug is an open-eyed one. There are noticeable, entertaining distortions.

EDIT: Fuck this comedown. Gah. No longer tripping, but I cannot think in sentences.

Last edited:
atara, what was your dose for that last trip? I may have to see about picking some of this up...

Does anyone know what the stability of these compounds is like? Would breakdown products include 2C-C (assuming N-debenyzloxylation or whatever the hell the process would be can even occur)?

atara, what was your dose for that last trip? I may have to see about picking some of this up...

Does anyone know what the stability of these compounds is like? Would breakdown products include 2C-C (assuming N-debenyzloxylation or whatever the hell the process would be can even occur)?

Should be quite stable. No chiral carbons, no alkene linkages, and no obvious points of instability (debenzylation happens in the presence of reducing agents, e.g. formate, not oxidizing agents, e.g. hypochlorite; reducing agents are rare in an atmosphere as corrosive as ours).

Total dose was 450 micrograms: 350 sublingual (as powder), 100 intranasal (as liquid). Reason for the odd dosing is that I still didn't feel like sublingual took properly, and with any dose as tiny as 350 micrograms that's just how things work.

All told: +2 within 30m, +3 within an hour, lasted until the five or six hour mark. The pleasantness of the stuff stays around until the eight or nine hour point, after which I had (am having) some residual stimulation and a general uneasiness, though I was no longer tripping in any way. Maybe I just drank too much coffee today (I drank way more than usual for some odd reason).

Last edited:
I am really thinking about ordering a sample of this and using the volumetric method much later on when my experiments get picked up again, sublingual absorption seems like the best method to me and at this point the chloro NBOMe-2C seems better to me than the methyl (D) or mescaline ones. I heard the mescaline analogue is disappointing.
Got some money in an internet wallet of almost exactly the right amount and the dollar is sagging like a tit anyway.

Didnt want you to only construe this as a bump, but I was indeed also concerned about the stability even though the PEAs in general are quite stable. Even decomposition to 2C-C would be wasteful. And storing it in solution is not ideal either for stability while it is almost completely necessary for safe dosing.

I don't know of any serious degradation pathways for this one. It might react with nitrite to form the n-nitrosamine, like other benzylic amines, but the dosage is so tiny that it doesn't present any carcinogenic concern, and it will be mostly absorbed before it can react.

LSD degrades in three ways: inversion at the two chiral carbons (5 and 8), and addition to the double bond by water or chlorine.

I've decided that I am going to give this one a shot when I have the money... from some accounts it is euphoria like MDMA and a trip comparable to LSD but lighter on the mind, heavy on the visual, which is what I enjoy. My .1mg scale should be enough to get a good dose since it seems like 500ug is the dose and 1mg is the overdose - my scale is +/- 100ug...

you say its not effective orally ? i can get blotters with 250mcg. are they worth ?

Well I guess that depends on the price, but you should be able to take it sublingually on blotter.

My two friends took 250 mcg yesterday , they was very glad with effects ,
it was their second experience with psychedelics , main effects that they noticed :
-Brightens colors
-Relaxing activity
-Strong euphoria
-Medium visual effects
Bodyload was very light , slight nausea
I think that is good dose for people whos start your adventure with psychedelic ,
tommorow Im going to take 370 mcg , see ya

Last edited: