• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy NBOMe-2C-C (25C-NBOMe) Thread

Have you guys read the NBOMe-phenethylamine concerned papers? An amphetamine (like MDMA) / alpha-methylated phenethylamine reduces activity to something around zero. Further, anything longer/bigger than an ethyl chain at the amine on MDA reduces activity to something around zero - not to mention the problems of activity loss from adding another functional group at the amine to MDMA. So that's a (theoretical) loser from any perspective.

@CatfishRivers... I would suggest liquid measurement for practical purposes.

I would think that the chloro analogue of 25B-etc would be slightly less potent, not slightly more - when looking at 2C-B and 2C-C. Not too sure about DOC vs DOB though.
Erny elucidated this a few years ago here on bluelight.

I think putting such potent compounds out there available to the RC buying public of the internet is at least a tad reckless and probably a disaster waiting to happen.

Last edited:
I agree that this is most likely a disaster waiting to happen... But that's research chems for you...

That is actually rather intriguing. Looks pretty doable. But did anyone else think of 'A flask of weak lemon drink.' when they got to 'An empty aluminum soda can.'? [/Simon Quinlank, Prince of all Hobbies] No, just me? :eek: :)

@mad_scientist: what is the source for the reports on convulsions? Do you have any more details? I ask because I've found plain old 2C-C (at >50mg oral doses) to produce pretty intense and high-amplitude shaking, particularly in the legs (also at >100 mg oral DiPT, and one or two others sometimes); and I suppose one could describe such a reaction as convulsion-like. So I wonder whether this is the same sort of thing, or whether the nbome-2C-C is producing something more unmistakably a seizure, rather than (in 2C-C) what I suspect, based on subjective experience, is just relatively harmless 'motor psychedelia', as it were.

Last edited:
It should be interesting to see what happens with this one. I think the expense will keep the abuse potential pretty low... The fact that the site has been down for almost 10 hours now isn't very promising either.

It should be interesting to see what happens with this one. I think the expense will keep the abuse potential pretty low... The fact that the site has been down for almost 10 hours now isn't very promising either.

I don't think we're supposed to get to specific with vendor stuff here, but not every vendor who is offering this material is offering openly online at this point, in fact no legitimate ones that I am aware of are offering it for open sale as of yet, although this is likely to change.

I agree that the material can be a tricky one to work with due to the weighing of it being beyond most users' scales' ability to measure with accuracy coupled with it becoming so potent as to cause black outs around the 1+mg mark. I for one am going to take my time with this sample and make sure I am relatively sure I've taken every precaution I can before weighing and sampling. Feel free to offer any suggestions you might have as I doubt I am the only one who received a sample, and there will be others wanting to figure out a safe procedure to move forward as well.

Thanks for the input so far everyone :)

sad to hear about no nbome-2c-e, havnt read the paper cos im not that good with chemistry but maybe a t-2 or t-7? would that work? tbf im all over the mesc one not too interested in all these ultra potent ones but the chance to eliminate bodyload on 2ce...well id certainly be a martyr for that cause!

sad to hear about no nbome-2c-e, havnt read the paper cos im not that good with chemistry but maybe a t-2 or t-7? would that work? tbf im all over the mesc one not too interested in all these ultra potent ones but the chance to eliminate bodyload on 2ce...well id certainly be a martyr for that cause!

If NBOMe 2C-E is a no-go then I would assume that T-2 and T-7, which would theoretically be even less potent, would be as well.

I'm interested in NBOMe 2C-F actually, I haven't heard much but there's a fair chance it would be active and fairly potent.

And what about the NBMD compounds (N-methylenedioxybenzyl)? NBOH?

If NBOMe 2C-E is a no-go then I would assume that T-2 and T-7, which would theoretically be even less potent, would be as well.

I'm interested in NBOMe 2C-F actually, I haven't heard much but there's a fair chance it would be active and fairly potent.

And what about the NBMD compounds (N-methylenedioxybenzyl)? NBOH?
Unfortunately, the NBOH's aren't much less potent than the NBOMe's. At least not enough to have a NBOH-2C-x that can be handled responsibly imo.

I think it would be interesting to see something like NBOMe-DOC and see it it is active around 10mg or more. I would hope the DOx versions would be active at some kind of "high" dose.

Unfortunately, the NBOH's aren't much less potent than the NBOMe's. At least not enough to have a NBOH-2C-x that can be handled responsibly imo.

I was thinking more in terms of recreational potential, dosage, experience, etc. rather than viability as commercial RCs, merely out of personal interest. If NBOMe-xxx is easily synthed by Chinese labs (which it probably won't be for at least a little while) then it'll inevitably and unfortunately become the next big thing regardless of the consumer's safety.

I think it would be interesting to see something like NBOMe-DOC and see it it is active around 10mg or more. I would hope the DOx versions would be active at some kind of "high" dose.

NBOMe-DOB/I/C are supposedly active at the single-digit mg range and slightly less potent than DOx in general, which begs the question; why even bother to make them over plain DOx? I doubt they offer any legal safety, they're orally inactive, and there's no reason to believe they're any more interesting as psychedelics.

EDIT: Also NBOMe-DOx will have a longer onset, making them even less appealing.

i don't see anyone saying NBOMe-2C-E wouldn't work... anyone want to highlight the quote for me, if its there? i've tried looking through several times...

oh, anything longer than an ethyl on the amine of MDA reduces activity, sure. however, even a methyl on the amine of the 2C's and DOx's eliminates activity, but adding the NBOMe increase activity. the 2C analogues of all the methylenedioxy amphetamines are inactive, correct? what if adding the NBOMe and removing the methyl from things like MMDA actually increases activity? names would be confusing... NBOMe-2C-MMDA-2 =D but i think there's a good chance they'll work! they would probably be 5ht agonists rather than 5ht releasers however. i think even NBOMe-MDPEA would have a chance at being active as a psychedelic...

i don't see anyone saying NBOMe-2C-E wouldn't work... anyone want to highlight the quote for me, if its there? i've tried looking through several times...

Now that you say that, I don't get why Ralf 4 said that (and I failed to question it). I don't think it would be as potent as the others, but I see no reason why it wouldn't be active.

NBOMe-2C-MMDA-2

THAT's something I would love to try.

NBOMe-MDPEA

I was thinking about this too, given that NBOMe 2C-H is active we can consider a lot of what we know about PEAs inapplicable to the NBOMes. And given NBOMe mescaline's potency (ie lack thereof) I don't think NBOMe MDPEA would be as hellishly potent as NBOMe 2C-x.

:)

supposedly the main reason that a lot of phenethylamines aren't active while their amphetamine analogues are active is because the alpha-carbon protects the chemical from being chewed up by MAO. the NBOMe protects the chemical from MAO. so a lot of the inactive 2Cs might be active with the NBOMe attached.

its really interesting that NBOMe-2C-H is active... i thought there pretty much needed to be something in the 4-position for there to be activity.

also, this is kinda off-topic... 2C-H is supposedly chewed up by MAO and thus inactive, right? why are other 2C's not chewed up by MAO? how does the 4-position substituent protect them?

i gotta get back into school. all my chemistry knowledge is from BL and PiHKAL. =D

NBOMe-2CE has been made and tested and is similarly potent but described as a bit flat and boring, nowhere near as good as 2CE (whereas NBOMe-2CC is way better than 2CC in my opinion).

NBOH-2CT7 has also been made and is active and potent, but no idea on subjective effects, or any other T- series derivatives.

I'm planing of trying 25C-NBOMe or 25D-NBOMe. I will dissolve 5mg in 5 ml of water then IV 100ug and see what happen.

Do you have comment on this method of administration ?

Just be sure to use sterile water for injection and proper filtering and stuff since you don't know if there are impurities. And have a way to store the injectable solution safely so it doesn't go bad.

And be really careful... this is so brand new and unknown that I'd be really nervous to try IV.

Is there a reason why IM wouldn't be a better place to start? I mean that's how Strassman went about it in his DMT studies, starting with IM and then moving onto IV after it was determined that IM wasn't the best choice. I'd think it would be a bit safer, if perhaps not the best choice for the full effect. I haven't ever really worked with injecting anything though, so I am only commenting on things I've read.

*Snip*

If I don't IV how can I snort 500ug, even if a lets evap the solution, will the 500ug remain visible than I can snort it ?

Last edited by a moderator:
If I don't IV how can I snort 500ug, even if a lets evap the solution, will the 500ug remain visible than I can snort it ?
I'd guess so. 500 ug isn't *that* tiny an amount of material (depending on density, of course). I mean it's small, but it's not invisible. :)

you could get one of those jeweler's eye pieces maybe. maybe even modify on with a permanent straw holder attachment :)

Yeah, if you let it evaporate it will leave behind the 500ug. You will be able to see it. However, make sure to do it on a large plate of flat glass so you can scape up every bit with a razor blade. It will be a very small amount of liquid (.5mL, right?) so it should be easy to contain in a small area of the glass. It should evaporate pretty easily, maybe also try blowing a very light fan on it (but you don't want it to move or have any power blow away so maybe not). If you try to evaporate it in a glass or something then you'll never get it all out. It will most likely leave a really thin film of powder stuck to whatever surface it dries on which is why you need a mirror or glass of some sort and a razor blade.