• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The Big and Dandy Fentanyl Analogues Thread - Acetylfentanyl / Butyrfentanyl

It is worth noting that these analogues are a lot less potent than Fentanyl, I'm typically very sensitive to opioids but I had no problems with Butyr-Fentanyl. Went through 800mg of it in 5 days at one point, was smoking 20mg+ by the end of that, and didn't even have any withdrawals when I finished it. That's not to glorify it though, Fentanyl analogues are better for people who already have high opiate tolerances or a lot of general experience with opiates and how to handle them, deal with an overdose, etc - they're not something to treat like toys and push to the limit. (Besides low doses still give the rush just without you putting yourself at unnecessary risk)
It's definitely worth noting, eventhough most people here should be aware of it by now.
Unfortunately I am pretty sure these two aren't the last fentanyl derivates we are going to see. I think vendors didn't release a highly potent one because people would've been too apprehensive to buy and use it, especially if the first thing they hear about it is 'dead people' lol. I think acceptance will rise and we will see more widespread use of high potency fentanyl derivates in the long run.

I'm also afraid not many are going to listen to the 'NO IV' advice, at least not those who have already been IV opiate users, eventhough it can not be stressed enough! It might not make sense in theory... You measure out a dose, you IV it, you're gonna be fine. The trouble comes with repeated doses and a portion of the fent derivate still being in the body. We IV for the rush after all and it's a hard to control desire to do so once the plateau has settled in. Also the therapeutic index just seems much lower than with other opiates because the CNS depression is more pronounced, relative to the perceived overall effects. As Jesusgreen is pointing out, this might be even worse with IV use.

It's definitely worth noting, eventhough most people here should be aware of it by now.
Unfortunately I am pretty sure these two aren't the last fentanyl derivates we are going to see. I think vendors didn't release a highly potent one because people would've been too apprehensive to buy and use it, especially if the first thing they hear about it is 'dead people' lol. I think acceptance will rise and we will see more widespread use of high potency fentanyl derivates in the long run.

I'm also afraid not many are going to listen to the 'NO IV' advice, at least not those who have already been IV opiate users, eventhough it can not be stressed enough! It might not make sense in theory... You measure out a dose, you IV it, you're gonna be fine. The trouble comes with repeated doses and a portion of the fent derivate still being in the body. We IV for the rush after all and it's a hard to control desire to do so once the plateau has settled in. Also the therapeutic index just seems much lower than with other opiates because the CNS depression is more pronounced, relative to the perceived overall effects. As Jesusgreen is pointing out, this might be even worse with IV use.

I know we will, I'm surprised these already haven't been promptly scheduled, it doesn't require much effort. I'm looking forward to other completely novel and unscheduled novel opioids. When shall they create the drug which removes the dependency from the equation. From my experience with loperamide, I have to suspect that a large quantity of the withdrawals is caused by peripheral action. Methyl-naltrexone cannot easily cross the BBB ala loperamide yet antagonizes this unwanted action.

I really wish there were some good studies; but I fear that it turned out that they could create a preparation that didn't cause physical dependence we've either got soma from a brave new world. or we shall impart misguided morality on all and ban it as well with all the other safe drugs with little side effects or dependence.

Very good to hear that. Kudos to you. There's much less to be gained from fentanyl derivatives than it seems when one is on them. Deceiving as fuck.

The promise of a high is good enough for most addicts. I don't buy things where irresponsibly could lead to my rapid death for a short high. Now if this analogue was of morphine and only 2-10x the strength, and had the same pharmacological profile and equal or greater half life, and less 1st pass metabolism, SCORE!

Last edited:
I'm just asking myself what you, crOOk, are trying to say? Do you use Opioids/Opiates, have you ever tried Butyr-Fentanyl or the other one (which has btw disappeared from the Market not too long ago, which is a bit strange especially after what DKKON1 experienced after using it)? I mean, this could, at best, be just a weird coincidence - OR it's really something to do with the Compound (A-F) not being kosher at all. So do you do Opes? If yes, i think you'll surely find that B-F's positives outweighs it's negatives by far, and i haven't found a single contra, at least with Butyr-Fentanyl. And it's, that's no glorification, just as 'fun' as high-quality #4 (which is the one and only Compound of this Class i can compare it too) for recreational purposes, but it's also a very very handy, fast acting tool to deal with eartshattering brutal breakthrough pains, like those i (and of course many other people with severe back/spine-issues and it's associated moments of crippling pain) experience sometimes (and, thanks God, not all too often!).

B-F has been sold before, as i already said and many of us already know, and besides people ODing on it, which is something i can easily imagine, there's not even one fatality report to date, which doesn't mean there is no chance for this to happen - if it hasn't already! So, to a degree, I totally do understand your Intention, it's not that i want to glorify B-F, it's just that i pointed out that i really do like it, which is then just my subjective opinion!

I'm also getting IR Oxycodone as well as prolonged Release Oxycontin for Pain Management prescribed, and those are by far better than the trash i had before that, but then not even B-F can totally mute the problems i'm having sometimes. Which is why i have to deal with the pro's and con's of more or less regularly doing compounds of the Opioid/Opiate-Class. They are, as we all know, a double-edged Sword and can make some things in life worse, but on the other hand doubtlessly heighten the overall well-being for those who need them.

So this one comes really handy for people like me, even if it does have it's price (like the skyrocket-tolerance with prolonged use, to name just a single one, let aside the much more worse impact on male T-Levels, which is something too many people totally seem to ignore, until they experience the drawbacks of it, which is something that can totally ruin ones precious life)! Even though i sometimes, stupid as i am, indulge in recreational binge-consumption, hardly try and mostly even manage to limit myself to use as less as possible! And believe me, constant pains and/or breaktrough pains, and most people like me surely experience both sometimes, will inevitably destroy you - physically (for what is left), just as they will do on the psychic department!

Perhaps i should choose my words wiser in the future, because B-F just as A-F are really damn dangerous compounds and i also think it's somewhat irresponsible selling them openly and not like others do, for Advanced Customers. But on the other hand, those Sections, nevermind which Vendor is using them, are a farce i can just laugh at tbh. I've seen people, i mean really (excuse me, but those just where) stupid people, of course having Access to those 'oh-so-hidden' Areas, now also being able to buy and ingest these highly potent, dangerous Chemicals, i.e. the Fent-Analogues or other, just as dangerous Substances like, let's say 3-MeO-PCP, Etizolam- Flubromazepam Powder, and so on!

So yes, those Analogues (as much as i like them, or to be precise, especially B-F) are a disaster waiting to happen in the 'wrong hands' (but not just them, as we just heard from Jesusgreen's report of IV-use!). This means and to finally come to an end, that if one decides to give them a go, one must be aware that it's something that could easily wipe them out! Keep that in mind, and you should be fine.

And just because all those People you knew died sooner or later because of their Fentanyl use (which is much more potent than B-F is), doesn't mean that those using Butyr-Fentanyl (or Acetyl Fentanyl, which i didn't try nor have the urge to) will end like them, even though the possibility is given!

Last edited:
I'm trying out intranasal application again (which, with the old batch, had already proven to be a viable way of consumption). When using this ROA, i dissolve the BF in an sterile isotonic 0,9% NaCl saline solution, then using a simple Nasal Sprayer which then is pretty handy when you're not at home (which is something that's honestly, and at best like i think, only needed if one is using it for pain management, as it is in my case). But i consume way less than most might think, just to put that out. So yeah, Bioavailability seems almost on par as when using rectal ROA, perhaps slightly lower, but i'm unsure about that.

Dunno if i mentioned it, but even though smoking it from a laced cigarette works very well, it's mostly accompanied by strong nausea and the urge to just lay dow, which is something i haven't experienced with other Routes of Administration - or just if the dose (rectally/intranasally) is too high, which is, with experience, something that's rarely, if ever, happening. I think it's the almost instant hit that makes it a bit uncomfortable (for me), but i think i might give this one another go if i feel the urge to.

Am i right that the Half-life of BF is supposed to be around 3hrs, correct? So this would mean it's a good bit longer acting than regular Fent, even though it's not nearly as potent (which is a good thing as i think, just because of the somewhat easier handling when using the pure powder).

It seems that those two Analogues are not widely used, regarding the fact that not too many people have something to report - which is something i've not only noticed in here. But who knows, perhaps they're all too lazy if those are constantly dosing troughout the day, just nodding and rarely leaving their couch/beds, which, of course, is just a guess - so no offense ;)

Last edited:
I'm just asking myself what you, crOOk, are trying to say? Do you use Opioids/Opiates, have you ever tried Butyr-Fentanyl or the other one (which has btw disappeared from the Market not too long ago, which is a bit strange especially after what DKKON1 experienced after using it)? I mean, this could, at best, be just a weird coincidence - OR it's really something to do with the Compound (A-F) not being kosher at all. So do you do Opes? If yes, i think you'll surely find that B-F's positives outweighs it's negatives by far, and i haven't found a single contra, at least with Butyr-Fentanyl. And it's, that's no glorification, just as 'fun' as high-quality #4 (which is the one and only Compound of this Class i can compare it too) for recreational purposes, but it's also a very very handy, fast acting tool to deal with eartshattering brutal breakthrough pains, like those i (and of course many other people with severe back/spine-issues and it's associated moments of crippling pain) experience sometimes (and, thanks God, not all too often!).

B-F has been sold before, as i already said and many of us already know, and besides people ODing on it, which is something i can easily imagine, there's not even one fatality report to date, which doesn't mean there is no chance for this to happen - if it hasn't already! So, to a degree, I totally do understand your Intention, it's not that i want to glorify B-F, it's just that i pointed out that i really do like it, which is then just my subjective opinion!

I'm also getting IR Oxycodone as well as prolonged Release Oxycontin for Pain Management prescribed, and those are by far better than the trash i had before that, but then not even B-F can totally mute the problems i'm having sometimes. Which is why i have to deal with the pro's and con's of more or less regularly doing compounds of the Opioid/Opiate-Class. They are, as we all know, a double-edged Sword and can make some things in life worse, but on the other hand doubtlessly heighten the overall well-being for those who need them.

So this one comes really handy for people like me, even if it does have it's price (like the skyrocket-tolerance with prolonged use, to name just a single one, let aside the much more worse impact on male T-Levels, which is something too many people totally seem to ignore, until they experience the drawbacks of it, which is something that can totally ruin ones precious life)! Even though i sometimes, stupid as i am, indulge in recreational binge-consumption, hardly try and mostly even manage to limit myself to use as less as possible! And believe me, constant pains and/or breaktrough pains, and most people like me surely experience both sometimes, will inevitably destroy you - physically (for what is left), just as they will do on the psychic department!

Perhaps i should choose my words wiser in the future, because B-F just as A-F are really damn dangerous compounds and i also think it's somewhat irresponsible selling them openly and not like others do, for Advanced Customers. But on the other hand, those Sections, nevermind which Vendor is using them, are a farce i can just laugh at tbh. I've seen people, i mean really (excuse me, but those just where) stupid people, of course having Access to those 'oh-so-hidden' Areas, now also being able to buy and ingest these highly potent, dangerous Chemicals, i.e. the Fent-Analogues or other, just as dangerous Substances like, let's say 3-MeO-PCP, Etizolam- Flubromazepam Powder, and so on!

So yes, those Analogues (as much as i like them, or to be precise, especially B-F) are a disaster waiting to happen in the 'wrong hands' (but not just them, as we just heard from Jesusgreen's report of IV-use!). This means and to finally come to an end, that if one decides to give them a go, one must be aware that it's something that could easily wipe them out! Keep that in mind, and you should be fine.

And just because all those People you knew died sooner or later because of their Fentanyl use (which is much more potent than B-F is), doesn't mean that those using Butyr-Fentanyl (or Acetyl Fentanyl, which i didn't try nor have the urge to) will end like them, even though the possibility is given!
I hear you and maybe my reaction has been a bit too strong. Regarding my personal experience with opiates, I've used them on less than 1000 days in my life I'd say and have never regularly used any opiates intravenously. Surprisingly enough, while I still regularly think about nodding and the antidepressant effects opiates have on me, I've managed to say "no" the last times they were offered to me which might have a lot to do with the profound changes my life has undergone on various levels.

Quite a few friends have died off them (usually fentanyl or it's analogues), some were closer than others, so naturally I am a bit sceptical when it comes to new fentanyl analogues becoming available. I haven't read over every word of my posts, but I apologize if I offended you. I just think it'd be a good idea to always present the lurkers with all sides of the story, so I try to be a bit antagonistic. If I had seen a lot of critical posts here already, I might've abstained from posting altogether.

I can also see how these designer opioids could be a huge step forward for some people who have been scoring street heroin for years, but just as well do they pose a danger to those who have only been able to score the occasional Oxycodone tablet (and who now have very cheap access to a seemingly very strong opiate).

Last edited:
I hear you and maybe my reaction has been a bit too strong. Regarding my personal experience with opiates, I've used them on less than 1000 days in my life I'd say and have never regularly used any opiates intravenously. Surprisingly enough, while I still regularly think about nodding and the antidepressant effects opiates have on me, I've managed to say "no" the last times they were offered to me which might have a lot to do with the profound changes my life has undergone on various levels.

Quite a few friends have died off them (usually fentanyl or it's analogues), some were closer than others, so naturally I am a bit sceptical when it comes to new fentanyl analogues becoming available. I haven't read over every word of my posts, but I apologize if I offended you. I just think it'd be a good idea to always present the lurkers with all sides of the story, so I try to be a bit antagonistic. If I had seen a lot of critical posts here already, I might've abstained from posting altogether.

I can also see how these designer opioids could be a huge step forward for some people who have been scoring street heroin for years, but just as well do they pose a danger to those who have only been able to score the occasional Oxycodone tablet (and who now have very cheap access to a seemingly very strong opiate).

*Claps*

Completely perfect statement.

Please be careful with this powerful class of drugs.

If you're not careful, it most likely will be too late to correct this one mistake with this class of drugs especially. Potency+Power+Short lived=All the trappings that come with that class of opioids

As mentioned (here also as far as i remember) i'm getting both, Oxygesic IR and Extended-Release Oxycontin prescribed, so i wouldn't say there's actual need to use Butyrfentanyl. It's just it's high potency and when used intranasally/rectally a really fast-acting strong analgesic, which makes it very handy in case of emergency.

But there was no offense taken, in fact i was somewhat irritated about some specific things you said and, especially that this happened because of their Fentanyl use - and you didn't mention some of them actually died off some of it's analogues. I mean it's an analogue, it's highly potent but it's still not Fent itself... But what i'd like to know is, if that's ok with you, if one or both of those two discussed in here, i.e. A-F and B-F, were involved in these cases? Whatever, at least you can rest assured that i agree with what you said, at least to a degree and it made me think even more about my use also... I've never used anything IV or IM nor will in the future because this is a thing i'll never do because i know from the core of my heart, that it would've serious consequences, not because of the fear of OD'ing but of crossing that line i said to myself i'll never go past! No high could compensate the impact it would've on my mentality, so that's totally out of question for me.

I'm also afraid not many are going to listen to the 'NO IV' advice, at least not those who have already been IV opiate users, eventhough it can not be stressed enough! It might not make sense in theory... You measure out a dose, you IV it, you're gonna be fine.

The latter part I disagree with, many people I know have overdosed from doses they've taken before and have more than the tolerance to handle with a single IV dose with Butyr-Fentanyl, seems the respiratory depression is really severe with this ROA. If you want a strong ROA, just smoke it. I've only IVed two opiates, Buprenorphine and Morphine, but smoked Butyr-Fentanyl was at least 10-20x better than either.

Am i right that the Half-life of BF is supposed to be around 3hrs, correct? So this would mean it's a good bit longer acting than regular Fent, even though it's not nearly as potent (which is a good thing as i think, just because of the somewhat easier handling when using the pure powder).

Yes it has some legs when it comes to duration. Weirdly enough it lasts longer when smoked than snorted in my experience which is a first in all my drug experiences, the total duration is 3-5 hours but the rush itself lasts a lot shorter and then it turns into a relaxing energetic high like a much much much more euphoric version of Oxycodone. The urge to redose is strong though given how amazingly intense and euphoric the rush is so you usually end up smoking more before that duration is over regardless.

Also regarding the latter part of your message that I didn't quite, it's not popular world-wide, but in Poland among the opiate users it's pretty popular, a lot of people switched from Heroin to Butyr-Fentanyl here despite it being a lot more expensive given how quickly you go through it (I can stretch 40mg of Buprenorphine over a month, but 800mg of Butyr-Fentanyl lasted me 5 days because of how fiendish it is, I went from smoking < 1mg doses to > 20mg doses within just 2-3 days and it finished quickly from there.) - a lot of the users simply prefer the rush to Heroin (Several have told me it's a much stronger rush, even those that hate Fentanyl itself and find it non-euphoric, I have never tried Heroin to compare though) and that combined with the legality and ease of access make it worth the extra cost.

A little information I obtained recently gives me reason to believe a sample of what was labelled as "Butyr Fentanyl with a slight modification" was actually Acetyl-Fentanyl, I quite liked that too but found it shorter lasting and sedating (where Butyr to me is uplifting), a lot closer to how people describe Fentanyl, though it had a nice kick to it, but I was too scared to try anything above low doses at the time so can't say how the euphoria compares really.

Last edited:
The latter part I disagree with, many people I know have overdosed from doses they've taken before and have more than the tolerance to handle with a single IV dose with Butyr-Fentanyl, seems the respiratory depression is really severe with this ROA. If you want a strong ROA, just smoke it. I've only IVed two opiates, Buprenorphine and Morphine, but smoked Butyr-Fentanyl was at least 10-20x better than either.
Yes sorry if I didn't make this clear enough, but what I tried to say was "it sounds fine in theory, [but often doesn't play out that way]".

Kratom is habit-forming enough, I'm of half a mind to stay an arms' length from fentanyl analogues.

I wonder what happens when all the fent-analog users have a lovely habit and their analog supplies dry up.

Exactly

There's nothing to wonder about what happens if one's built up a serious habit to compounds like those and there's nothing more to get, which will inevitably happen someday! If said people haven't stashed a shitload of that stuff, well then they'll get serious problems.

But not everyone using those will end abusing them to the point of total addiction, that's a fact exactly as that a large part of people will end in addiction, however this might look like and nevermind which ope, hell, even which substance, we're talking about - but that solely depends on who's using what and how their use might look like.

Besides that, i don't think they're that much people (ab)using B-F/A-F around the globe, even though that's just an assumption.

These analogues are class A drugs in the UK, be sure to know the law where you live. BTW, acetylfentanyl was just one of the fentanyls george marquardt made. The patents say it's x10 morphine but longer acting than fentanyl proper.

Had a 4F-BF sample once but it was just not enough to report something useful. For what i know it's also not available anymore...

It is available now, I would like to test it but I couldn't find any info on the web about dosage...

For what i know the dosage for 4F-BF might be somewhat around that of B-F, but don't take this as recommendation pls! As with the other two (A-F/B-F) always start low - especially if it's your first time! It would be best putting that stuff into something like the sterile 0,9% NaCl saline solution i mentioned before and make sure it's completely dissolved!