• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The Big and Dandy Fentanyl Analogues Thread - Acetylfentanyl / Butyrfentanyl

I presume all Fent Analogues are illegal in the UK and U.S. I know the Analogue Act in the States covers a massive range of chemicals, both available and hypothetical, but the laws are a little more specific in England; I am honesty only aware of the blanket ban on Fentanyl and derivatives and the Cathinone legislation. Though I'm sure some isomers sneak past both.

Fentanyls, pethidines, bemidones, PEAs, (pseudo)cathinones..... quite a lot, in fact.

Oh the irony.

Oh yeah it is... If ppl would treat their shit with respect they wouldn't even need some fookin' Naloxone. Perhaps some of the concerned ppl should collect some money and contact a Vendor to Custom Synth something to reverse/counteract Opioid-OD 8(

Oh the irony.

It's really quite crazy.

Looking at this naloxone kit locator (please if you have (or intend to use) these compounds, take the time to go get a naloxone kit.... it would be helpful to get two if possible and give one to any friends you might have abusing opioids!): http://hopeandrecovery.org/ <---zip code in bottom right corner

(I posted this because I highly doubt it's drug sourcing and rather the pinnacle of harm reduction... but if it is, sorry.)

I will note that it is available many other states, just not in TX,OK,LA,AK and I could go on with states in Central Southern US, or South Eastern US - the stupid belt. TX is the 2nd largest in the US by population - 26 million to NM's 2 million. Texas has 0, NM has 10. Every year more people probably get arrested in Texas for drugs than the population of NM ;)

Many people abusing opioids lack health care either due to lack of job or lack of money to pay for it (who needs that shit when you've got drugs!?), or they rather not share with their doctor that they have an addiction/overdose potential (understandable... a little).

How hard is it to obtain naloxone in Germany?

Hi.

Have any of you people ever heard of 3-MF (3-Methylfentanyl)?

It is between 400-6000 times stronger than morphine depending on which isomer is used.

The kind of 3-MF that i used was VERY potent. 1 GRAM yielded 30-35 doses.

I was addicted to this MONSTER for 2+ years, blew ~150.000 €/200.000 $ on this evil, ultra short-acting, EXTREMELY fiendish DRUG.

I know beating yourself up about past mistakes, however huge or serious they might have been, is not healthy for Your wellbeing, but I can't help but cry on the inside when I think about the money wasted and opportunities gone by.

At least I KNOW I won't be wasting 0.01€/0.01$ on 3-MF anymore.

I would say that it is most definitely the MDPV of opiates times 5.

Let me tell You how it arrived here (and stayed):

Sometime during 2002 a new drug arrived to replace heroin (for good)
There were 70+ deaths IN ONE NIGHT in a city of 450k. 90% were IV'ing it which made the overdosing even easier.

I'm sure dealers told their clients that this is some other type of shit than heroin and that they should be extremely careful and I'm sure there were those who just sold it like the regular dope that had been on the streets since '99. But I believe most dealers at least mentioned "dude, this is a new batch, very potent, be careful!" whether they cared about human life or just didnt want to lose a steady client like opiate addicts are.

But You know typical addicts.

Wen You're dealer tells You "this be da bomb, be careful" then You can bet Your bottom dollar that someone who has an opiate addiction will, no doubt, still take their usual dose or even a little more because Your dealer said its "extra-potent".

Well, that yielded to 100+ bodies on their way to the morgue that night. Not exaggerating even one bit on this one. I'm sure there were junkies who were living on the street in abandoned houses/basements of apartment buildings that didnt even make the count cause they were not found until the smell of death hit the people living there. So I'd say across the city, the death toll that night was more like 150+.

ALL ambulances where completely floored with phone calls of "get here FAST please, my friend/son/fiance IV'd his dope and he is turning blue and he is taking his last breaths right in front of my eyes!".
That was, of course, when the addict was using the yet unknown substance around someone sober who cared about him/her. If You were one of the junkies living in abandoned houses/apartment block cellars that were just left there to die by their "peers" because of fear of possible shit with the cops.

I remember every paramedic was made to work overhours, ALL ambulances from nearby smaller cities and counties were ALL called to assist as well because there were so many desperate help calls to 911 that they couldnt handle all of them and once they got there they had to instead give IV valium to the mother/sister/wife of the dead opiate addict because often the ambulance made it there like 30 minutes after the call. Thats how flooded they were. It was an epidemic.

For the next 7-10 days the deaths continued although seeing their friends die and now knowing that this was INDEED some VERY VERY VERY potent shit and not just a dealer trying to peddle its product, they started to use small doses which sometimes would still end in death but at least it now it wasnt reminiscent of a war zone/terrorist attaack of the first few days/nights.

I will forever regret my addiction to this meaningless BOTTOMLESS SHITHOLE compared to other opiates in effects, duration, legs and WD) that I've read about. Remember, 3-MF for a person seeking opiates is the only option.
Or You could be very lucky and get a Tramadol prescription for one time at 50mg 20 capsules which never did anything to me.

I regret I didn't get the chance to try heroin, a REAL Opiate with a capital O, when it was still available.

@tyler5
If you are in the USA and this happened last year, then that's probably the story I was referring to earlier in this thread. Thanks for sharing that with us.
About blaming the street dealers... Even the weakest isomer would be active at 25ug for the opioid naive user (40,000 doses per gram). With a tolerance that requires you to use 100 times that amount you'd be at 2.5mg. That's just way too low to be sold uncut. So if the product was too strong and that many people died, the person who brought it to the city either didn't know how to cut it properly (which is actually a very difficult process that costs a lot of time and requires some equipment) or he distributed it much too strong. Either way he'd be the one to blame here.

Nah, im not in the greatest, richest (with the largest debt, I believe) country of the world.
Its on its last legs, basically, if you look it from where Im at.

Im in a country, that as far as opioids is concerned, is controlled by a small specific cell (of a much larger organisation, of course) who have had it on lock for the past 12 years and its not about to chance neither, meaning its 3-METHYLFENTAYL for the junkies for 10€/13$ an IV dose (thats how ~95% prefer to use,its all about the 'prihod' or rush, as you call it) or OTC codeine/APAP 8/500 for a couple bucks per 160mg which is how I got addicted to the opiates in the first place.
I was doing 9 boxes (480mg codeine per dose) a day. Then I finally found a source was 3.-MF and it was all downhill from there.

I have yet to see ANYONE use this utter shit recreationally. even if your addicted at 2-3 bags/day you still need to have that fentanyl as soon as you wake up and when you go to bed at night/wake up in WDs in the middle of the night as its so fucking short acting. Keep in mind a regular joe earns anywhere from 500-700€ PER MONTH in this shithole yet we are a world city according to wikipedia known for creating Skype, e-everything from the whole medical system (which is free as in Canada) to holding the elections, accessing your bank account - everything is done via internet these days.
Yet we still have that old disgusting Soviet smell lingering around from time to time.
At least these goons will be dead soon and a new generation will become the boss, eventually which I can not wait to see. Cannabis will be decriminalized/legalized as is normal in EU, other drugs will have a lower sentence for the user and it will finally be pretty nice to live here as there are no massive industrial areas, plenty of wild forest, grasslands, swamps etc. We also have 24h daylight during the summer and and temps above 80F are rare meaning its a nice place to live if you take out the negative that was robustly brought in after WWII.
It is controlled from creating it to smuggling it into the country to selling it wholesale (10-50 KILOGRAMS+) to the local high level dealers.

Since it is so nicely tiny they can smuggle a shit-ton at a time (50-100 KILOGRAMS) into the country, bury it in one of the group's members backyard and they have to do it once every 2-3 years. Don't even have to waste money on bribing the border guards.

Evil. Fucking EVIL is this shit.

Damn I wish I was older so I could have tried heroin when it was available for a whole 3 or so years. It came and at first, to make sure everyone and their mother touches it and gets addicted it cost 50% of its eventual cost. That was for the first month.

Then, overnight, the price doubled and panic set in and robbing/thieving became massive esp. in the places where its 17-storey Soviet megablocks built everywhere the eye can see.

When I was a kid and we would go to that part of the city, I would always get depressed looking at these massive ugly monsters with anonymous lights glaring from the thousands of windows.
Of course, when they were built 1 in 100 had the rights to buy a car so now there are cars parked everywhere possible plus the spaces not occupied by houses are privatized so the most logical thing is to open up a place to park cars where you, of course, pay for it every month.
Communism > capitalism overnight = crazy conditions for everyone involved.

I dont think anywhere in the world people have become as rich overnight as when the Soviet Union was crumbling and it was every man for itself. Massive, previously state-owned companies were grabbed up by people closest to the water pump meaning ex-KGB where it was basically a bit of paperwork and bam! overnight You are an owner of a car plant, a few oil rigs, a company making shoes (for the whole previous Soviet Union, now named Russian Federation) or You were bringing in Western stuff from blue jeans to rubber ducks.

The '90s was a crazy time where there wasn't a day somebody wasn't killed over money/turf and the ones who became rich only became richer buying military helicopters (hey, the Cold War was over so there was nothing to do with the MASSIVE amount of miitary equipment just rusting away in various bases).

I remember watching an A&E documentary about a guy nicknamed "Tarzan" a) looked like one and b) always managed to escape whatever trouble came his way. I knew of whim before but the docu was still a pretty interesting 40 minutes.

Tarzan who fled to Miami as soon as there were planes that for a good amount of cash would fly you to anywhere in the world.
He made friends with some local Colombians and since he was bragging about all the shit available to him etc. the Colombians thought, what the hell, lets test this guy out. So they told him they were interested in buying a submarine for smuggling coke from Colombia into the USA.

Tarzan took out his mobile phone and called an acquintance who was a higher up in the military back in the Soviet days.

The phone call went like this:

"Hey old friend, listen, I've got a possibly pretty crazy question for you. Is there any possible way you can buy a submarine these days?

The answer was "With or without missiles?"

Unfortunately he got into some minor trouble for the money laundering before the deal could go through but they went as far as Tarzan and a Colombian travelling to Russia to check out the submarine. What greeted them was a military equipped submarine with a complete crew standing at attention, as their potential new master was checking out his potential new property. Everything was in order, all was working - a dream come true for the Colombians. Price was dirt cheap too compared to building one yourself or buying it somewhere else.

He set up himself up in Miami and laundered massive money coming in from comrades "doing business" in Russia wanting to invest in something legal. Everything built after ~1988 in the Miami area is ~90% owned by someone who was/still is laundering massive amounts of money for the Russians. They even have their own small cities there in the Miami metro area where rich, mostly Jewish Russians have now moved to live out their golden years under the tropical sun with bugs the size of your fist and having to learn an all new language (Spanish) if You wanted to become active in the community. Now they have their own communities and are content staying within them and "Que" is the most they will speak in the local language.

@tyler5
If you are in the USA and this happened last year, then that's probably the story I was referring to earlier in this thread. Thanks for sharing that with us.
About blaming the street dealers... Even the weakest isomer would be active at 25ug for the opioid naive user (40,000 doses per gram). With a tolerance that requires you to use 100 times that amount you'd be at 2.5mg. That's just way too low to be sold uncut. So if the product was too strong and that many people died, the person who brought it to the city either didn't know how to cut it properly (which is actually a very difficult process that costs a lot of time and requires some equipment) or he distributed it much too strong. Either way he'd be the one to blame here.

No, my friend, as I told You, everybody just used their dose as if it were heroin. THATS why for the first week or so it was like we were in the middle of a war zone it has absolutely NOTHING to do with diluting the 3-MF which is done by PhD chemists before the drug is even smuggled into the country.

^^interesting. I can't imagine living somewhere that the opiate availability is controlled to that extent

I take it you are from Estonia? As that's the only place I know of that 3-MF is prevalent...

Hard to imagine in all those years no rival has tried to bring in heroin....that's a situation ripe for making $$-- not for your everyday dealer but for the big guns...

Glad to hear you're not wrapped up in it anymore. I had a fentanyl addiction until the only brand of patch that worked effectively buccally was taken off the market. Those are some killer wds. My legs hurt so bad I couldn't sit still. But hurt to move and had no energy so every 10 min or so I would shuffle around like a mental patient before collapsing on the couch again. Then 10 min later the legs started their twitching, ugh

I do find it really interesting to read about what it's like for opiate addicts in other countries, thanks for the read

it has absolutely NOTHING to do with diluting the 3-MF which is done by PhD chemists before the drug is even smuggled into the country.
I honestly don't see how that is contradicting what I said in any way. PhD or not, people with PhD's do make mistakes. Cutting of such a strong drug is a process that requires a lot of time, it would not be the first time that user safety would've been compromised by financial interests. ;) I am not sure

No, my friend, as I told You, everybody just used their dose as if it were heroin. THATS why for the first week or so it was like we were in the middle of a war zone
I can see that theory ringing true, but it's really just your theory. You are most likely right the people who died did use their regular eyeballed dosages and that's what cost them their life, but that's precisely where the mistake in the cutting process comes into play. Had it been properly (!) cut down to the strength of common street level heroin, you wouldn't have seen so many deaths.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18386033
I haven't found the report about the 2002 deaths yet though.
From the article:
"In 2002, TMF first appeared on the Estonian drug market and by 2005, TMF and TMF-fentanyl mixtures accounted for the majority of the seizures of opiates [9]. Preliminary records from Estonia indicated 85 TMF-related deaths in 2004 and since then, the epidemic has shown no signs of subsiding."

Interestingly, the national drug report of 2002 for Estonia has no mention of fentanyl (across 88 pages). http://www.emcdda.europa.eu/attachements.cfm/att_34856_EN_NR2002Estonia.pdf
The, 2006 report states "In 2005 methylfentanyl and methylfentanyl mixed with fentanyl accounted for the majority of seizures of opiates" and "There are no nationwide data on drug-related overdoses. The available statistics of Tallinn Emergency Service shows that the number of drug-related overdoses has decreased from 1,217 cases in 2004 to 854 in 2005."
http://www.emcdda.europa.eu/attachements.cfm/att_44928_EN_NR2006ee.pdf

Here's the one about the 16 3-methylfentanyl deaths in Pennsylvania, they happened over a period of 1 year though, not 2 weeks like I claimed earlier lol.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1867667

Last edited:
@CrOOk, yo my friend, you missed my post asking how hard it was to obtain naloxone in Germany, or at at least - in Hamburg?

Anyone else how missed my post Please at least read the first part about how to obtain a naloxone kit in the US if you are using these fentanyl analogues, or really any strong opioids, or you have friends that are.

Hey folks,
I made a nasal spray of B-F with 50mg in 10ml of water and ended up overdosing 10 days ago with it and had to be rushed to hospital because I fell unconscious and was not breathing.
I am very lucky to be alive and without any side effects apart from some very mild hearing problems which are almost totally fixed now.
just another warning of how dangerous this stuff can be.

Hey folks,
I made a nasal spray of B-F with 50mg in 10ml of water and ended up overdosing 10 days ago with it and had to be rushed to hospital because I fell unconscious and was not breathing.
I am very lucky to be alive and without any side effects apart from some very mild hearing problems which are almost totally fixed now.
just another warning of how dangerous this stuff can be.

Mother fucker. Read the thread - <3 however, I'm glad you're alive.

It isn't soluble in water.

1. Get a good mg scale.
2. Dissolve 10 mg in .1 ml of Acetic Acid+Water (Distilled white vinegar)
3. After it is dissolved, suck it up, then fill the rest of the syringe with water. (you should have .1 ml of Acetic Acid .9+ of H20)
4. Shoot it back into the little cup twice and suck it up so it's mixed well.
5. Do .01 ml at a time rectally, sublingually, or nasally..... and gradually increase it, waiting 10 minutes in between,.
6. DO THIS USING A 1ML ORAL SYRINGE that has graduations down to .05 ml and so on.
7. Start slow ALWAYS. Really slowly, and move upwards.

Adjust the quantity in step 2 downwards depending on tolerance.

That is by far the safest way to do it. Start so low you can't feel it, and slowly move upwards until you get threshold effects.

Any other way (like your stupid nasal bottle) is just an OD waiting to happen.

Be safe, and get some naloxone as I mentioned earlier, and have a friend with you whos not using it.

Edit:

Most important of all NEVER USE THESE COMPOUNDS PARENTERALLY (IV/IM)! Unless you have a death wish.

You should be doing individual drops at a time, and all this is very easy to do with a 1ml oral syringe. Most drugstores will give you a few for free.

Last edited:
I've seen that fent is more potent than dope I'm wondering why I've cut a strip of 100 micro gram into half and put it on I didn't feel anything. I am used to IV ING 2-3 h pills at a time

I've seen that fent is more potent than dope I'm wondering why I've cut a strip of 100 micro gram into half and put it on I didn't feel anything. I am used to IV ING 2-3 h pills at a time

Pills is not a dosage. And anyway potency varies with street drugs. This thread is about pure analogues. If you have a H habit 100ug of AF/BF won't do shit for you.

I appologize. I just don't know to much about fent and was wondering about it. I just heard that it's very strong and many OD

I appologize. I just don't know to much about fent and was wondering about it. I just heard that it's very strong and many OD

Only if you're dumb. See my above post about ultra slow upward titration and you'll be fine. If you don't have a mg scale or enough sense or knowledge stay far away. FAR AWAY.

titration from 100 ug or less is the key, be ultra careful and you'll be safe if you go slow and read up about what I was describing.

cr00k where are you my boy? Answer the question! (or don't <3)

@CrOOk, yo my friend, you missed my post asking how hard it was to obtain naloxone in Germany, or at at least - in Hamburg?

Anyone else how missed my post Please at least read the first part about how to obtain a naloxone kit in the US if you are using these fentanyl analogues, or really any strong opioids, or you have friends that are.
I'm sorry for the late reply!

I've never tried to score naloxone and I am not in any local opiate scene, which is why I cannot supply a definite reliable answer. However it is not regulated as a drug of abuse, so shouldn't be any harder to come by than any other prescription drug that isn't commonly prescribed - Meaning not very hard at all, especially in the downer, opiate and heroin scene. There are also a few common drug formulations that contain naloxone and are not regulated as narcotics (e.g. tilidine pills). I am not aware of any programs that aim to make it available in any fast acting formulation to opiate addicts though.

Anyone already suffering from Butyrfentanyl withdrawals and has something to report about it's intensity, duration etc.? Just asking as it's not available for some time now (but i think most of the users have stockpiled some of it, just because it's extremely practical for short-time pain management)

Odd.. i posted a question in here earlier today and must have been UA'd.
I donno why. Or maybe I was thinking about posting but didn't?
Weird, there was nothing wrong with the post I made (or was thinking about making).
Someone must have gotten the wrong impression with the way I worded it.
All good though, I could give 2 shits anyways.

-HOOD