• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The Big and Dandy Fentanyl Analogues Thread - Acetylfentanyl / Butyrfentanyl

No offense people, but since i've got not just one PM i think it's best to post this in here, so:

Please don't ask me where to source B-F/A-F!!!

It's nothing personal, but this is against the rules and i don't want to get into trouble.

After some more in-depth research with the pure Butyr-Fentanyl, i can say that the Bioavailability when administering rectally is extremely high. I'm a frequent User of Oxycodone for pain Management, hence having a considerable Tolerance, and i'm getting threshold effects from 'just' dosing ~200µg.

Btw, what about my question about the comparison to Acetyl-Fentanyl, which i have no experience with?

Last edited:
Even though i knew from previous experimentation that intranasal application is inferior to rectal administration (as with most Opioids/Opiates), i've made a saline solution for testing purposes and, of course, curiosity.

Consequently and once again, i hereby confirm that the bioavailability when applying nasally, is definitely not nearly as high as when administered anally.

Am i the only one researching those two analogues, or what? I'd really like to know which one you prefer, B-F or A-F? If someone could contribute something useful, i'd be really happy...

So, come on Bluelighters, i want to be happy =D ;)

On a sidenote, and this is one of those THCified-typical, but downright impossible to simply drop and forget, 'me-brainfucking-myself'-situations, but since making this post regarding my disinclination to answer sourcing questions or the like, i feel the strong urge to put out that i honestly never ever was, nor will be the kind of person raising it's accusatory fingers and adivse people to follow the forum guidelines.

I know it's offtopic and will most possibly even deleted very soon, but even though i expect this to happen, i wanted to say that it's nothing personal and i think and hope you people will understand that!? I just don't want to answer such questions where or how to source Drugs and/or Research Chemicals - especially when we're talking about extremely dangerous, highly potent compounds like Butyr-Fentanyl (or, as another example: 3-MeO-PCP/3-MeO-PCE).

Stuff like this can, even if you think you're somewhat or for my sake even extraordinary skilled when researching, kill you in the blink of an eye, and this is something i can't nor will be involved in.

Be careful People and have Fun!

Last edited:
No offense people, but since i've got not just one PM i think it's best to post this in here, so:

Please don't ask me where to source B-F/A-F!!!

It's nothing personal, but this is against the rules and i don't want to get into trouble.

After some more in-depth research with the pure Butyr-Fentanyl, i can say that the Bioavailability when administering rectally is extremely high. I'm a frequent User of Oxycodone for pain Management, hence having a considerable Tolerance, and i'm getting threshold effects from 'just' dosing ~200µg.

Btw, what about my question about the comparison to Acetyl-Fentanyl, which i have no experience with?

I too have gotten posts asking me where to get this shit.

First off, just no.

Second, if you don't know where to get it, you probably cannot handle it.

Really no offense but if you look in my fucking profile, it says I will not do that type of shite.

So yes, do not pm members trying to source.

THDCified AF really ain't got shit on BF.

Just a reminder:

Sourcing is strictly prohibited! Anyone caught sourcing will be dealt with harshly via infractions/bans!

Think twice before you do it if you enjoy having an account on Bluelight, so you can participate in the different discussions here...There's other places online for that type of activity, but this isn't one of them!

Last edited:
I'm kind of confused looking at the numbers and reading reports. While people seem to be taking higher doses of acetyl fent than butyr for similar effect the initial numbers suggest that butyr is weaker and requires a higher dose. Again all the exp reports I read conflict with this as people are oding on doses that people would start on for acetyl fent.

Can someone clear this up for me why the dosage chart is so different. If I'm not mistaken people are taking 1-10 mg acetyl while starting doses for butyr are closer to 100 mcg or less level with people who abuse it getting up to 2-4 mg at most.

Just to restate don't rely on my dosages to guide you as they are what I think I have gathered and they may be a lot less. I don't need anyone oding because they think I am starting dosage advice or guidelines because I am not and trying to find a clear understanding in this topic.

Awesome thread! There's some excellent information here, and it has somehow avoided the collapse into self-righteous condescension that EVERY other AF or BF thread inevitably seems to experience.

I've only handled AF, but plan to try BF soon. I had no tolerance at all, though I had plenty of experience using OC, Opana, Morphine, etc recreationally a few years back. I never picked up a habit, making sure to not use consecutively. The only ROA I tried with the AF was vaped off foil, which was chosen because I'm very experienced at it with other substances (A-PVP, MDPV) and have a fixation on that method after four long (crazy) years.

Vaped; it didn't hit immediately, but came on steadily for 5-10 minutes depending on the dose. Nodd Ingham forest from thereafter. At first the duration lasted a good hour and then a slow descent from there. But as tolerance built (12-18 hrs in) the duration became much shorter and and more abrupt.

After a day and a half binge, I experienced opiate WDs... seriously agonizing stabbing abdominal pain, nausea, intense aches throughout body especially legs! I subsequently took a break, before trying again with more self control. Couldn't do it... Lucky I had AH-7921 to ease my way off, since I couldn't miss work. It worked very well, and within a day or two I was normal again.

In retrospect I wonder if I would have been better served to use another ROA with longer lasting effects. After a bit of tolerance the duration was so short with vaporization that it was pointless. A break would probably have really helped, but its fiendish stuff. I've heard that while BF is substantially more potent, its not being found to be as pleasant as AF. Any other input on that topic

Last edited:
I'm kind of confused looking at the numbers and reading reports. While people seem to be taking higher doses of acetyl fent than butyr for similar effect the initial numbers suggest that butyr is weaker and requires a higher dose. Again all the exp reports I read conflict with this as people are oding on doses that people would start on for acetyl fent.

Can someone clear this up for me why the dosage chart is so different. If I'm not mistaken people are taking 1-10 mg acetyl while starting doses for butyr are closer to 100 mcg or less level with people who abuse it getting up to 2-4 mg at most.

Anyone who plays with fentanyl analogues on more than an once-a-year basis is probably going to develop a tolerance quickly.

But, those numbers are only taking into account binding affinity, they do not factor relative absorption (bioavailibility) in. In fact I would bet that acetyl-fentanyl is less well absorbed via non IV routes & more rapidly broken down than butyr-fentanyl is.

As always, start small if you have never used the drugs before, there is always the possibility to take more, but you can't "un-take" a fentanyl OD.

I'm not sure if this is a matter of purity between batches or just different tolerances. I have a low/middling tolerance and found 25-30mg of AF IV/IM to be my sweet spot, whereas BF required 8-10mg IV/IM. My IRL associates with lower tolerances find 2-3mg to be their sweet spots and 10-15mg AF for the same effects. So in my experience, the BF is 3-5times the potencty of AF.

Obviously there's a lot of variability here, so anyone trying any of these new cousins of fentanyl should start in the fraction-of-a-mg range, just to be safe.

I believe analogues we're made when fentanyl became federally controlled. So chemists would alter it barely, so it is considered a foreign chemical thus unscheduled, it eventually got out of hand a bill was passed making it illegal to synthesize or create an analogue structurally similar to fentanyl or something like that

Fentanyl has a higher affinity than naloxone making it very dangerous and hard to reverse its effects, even suboxone and methadone can be busted thru with fentanyl. I love opiates, have half my life. Fentanyl oddly I hate, I get no euphoria, just nausea , vomiting, irritability, itchy, tooooo sedated and tired, not one classic opiate effect enjoyable . How strange out of all opiates I love fentanyl I hate. It baffles me when people will pay hundreds for just one patch, I have chased fentanyl off of foil felt nothing, it's the epidemic here, I injected a safe amount and the only high I got was waking up the next morning confused what happen. After 10hrs f wearing just a 25 patch I have to take it off cuz it's too strong,and I'm opiste tolerant and on 95mgs methadone

Thanks for the info. Honestly just getting bs from pm doctors switching from private to public insurance. It's just going to sit around for the most part until I am through therapy or if my doctor keeps dicking me around and letting me withdraw because pt is a bitch to get an appointment with... Trust me my situation is beyond annoying and irritating.

I also want to add. No one will source this to you. Do not pm me or anyone else where to get this compound. No one wants to end up helping someone od and die. Hell if you can't find it yourself you should not be messing around with this compound. Kratom is a better idea even though it still carries OD, physical dependancy, and addiction risks even though it's natural.

I will state again THIS COMPOUND IS NO JOKE. Do not ask anyone for sources. You might end up getting publicly blasted as well as receive a lecture in a pm like skeeef did.

Plus I'm a green lighter and have space for 5 messages. Don't waste them with your inappropriate requests

Another thing with AF I noticed: while at work following a nearly all night binge, I battled what I can only describe as narcolepsy... I've spent plenty of days at work in an exceedingly exhausted state, where staying awake whil driving was a real challenge. But this was infinitely worse. I'd be standing next to my boss writing a note in my notebbok and I'd nod off out of nowhere, my knees would buckle and I'd jump like crazy as I "woke up". Driving was terrifying, so incredibly difficult to remain awake. This is hours after the last dose BTW. So be careful!

My short comments on Butyr-Fentanyl are that for me it is the most euphoric opiate I tried. Smoked Butyr-Fentanyl provided more euphoria than IV Morphine, which is saying a lot - and even more than another opiate which I can't name (for various reasons, long story) which was my previous favourite.

0.5-1mg is a good dose for a beginner. Sublingual, plugged, or snorted.

Oddly enough smoked has the longest duration of effects of all of those and is the best all around, so I personally see no point in smoking or taking it sublingually if one has a bit of a tolerance and knows what they're doing. To measure this accurately take your scales and find something that weighs say 50mg exactly and is a solid object that can be removed, add that to the tray, remove the tray, add some Butyr-Fentanyl, put it back on and check the weight. Keep repeating until you see a weight of say 65mg (aka 50mg + 15mg Butyr-Fentanyl).

Now place the 15mg of Butyr-Fentanyl in 1.5ml of water and you have a 1mg/0.1ml solution. You can evaporate it for smoking or lace a cigarette with it.

When smoked I recommmend holding the smoke long like a-PVP or crack-type drugs as this seems to provide a greater rush. The rush is unbeatable to me, MDMA etc do not come close. This also has a warm empathy to it reminiscent of Tramadol and I wonder if this stuff has a more wide receptor binding profile than the parent compound Fentanyl.

For what it's worth many people I know here prefer Butyr-Fentanyl IV to Heroin IV, even if they dislike Fentanyl itself.

Be careful with this one though. For me if hasn't ever given me anything but the mildest withdrawals but if you're buying any largeable portion keep away from mixes, anything stupid like eyeballing, and make sure you're prepared for some hellish withdrawals which may just be what you should expect.

For me of the opiates I've tried the Hierarchy of Rush goes:
  1. Butyr Fentanyl - Smoked
  2. The opioid that was a custom synth that I can't name (sorry folks, agreed to keep schtum) - also Smoked.
  3. Morphine - IV
  4. Oxycodone - Snorted
  5. Tramadol - Oral
  6. Buprenorphine - Snorted
  7. AH-7921 - Oral
  8. Poppy Seed Tea - Oral (aside from the rush this beats Morphine itself normally though)
  9. Codeine - Oral
  10. Loperamide (lol)

YMMV.

Please be very fucking careful with these analogues, they aren't toys.

Another thing with AF I noticed: while at work following a nearly all night binge, I battled what I can only describe as narcolepsy... I've spent plenty of days at work in an exceedingly exhausted state, where staying awake whil driving was a real challenge. But this was infinitely worse. I'd be standing next to my boss writing a note in my notebbok and I'd nod off out of nowhere, my knees would buckle and I'd jump like crazy as I "woke up". Driving was terrifying, so incredibly difficult to remain awake. This is hours after the last dose BTW. So be careful!
Awesome info this is an important warning.

Edit: A q for Jesus. How's nasal compare to smoking for you? I remember seeing it may not work that well, but I can't remember

Edit 2: ewwww tramadol is so much worse than codeine imo do to wide range of effect. Also I thought ah 7921 was a great pain reliever while it lacked recreational effect (I'd assume euphoria and sedation or nodd factor is missing)

Driving was terrifying, so incredibly difficult to remain awake.

Wow. You realize that you're putting other people's lives at risk when you do dumb shit like that? If you can't stay awake then don't fucking drive.

For me of the opiates I've tried the Hierarchy of Rush goes:
  1. Butyr Fentanyl - Smoked
  2. The opioid that was a custom synth that I can't name (sorry folks, agreed to keep schtum) - also Smoked.
  3. Morphine - IV
  4. Oxycodone - Snorted
  5. Tramadol - Oral
  6. Buprenorphine - Snorted
  7. AH-7921 - Oral
  8. Poppy Seed Tea - Oral (aside from the rush this beats Morphine itself normally though)
  9. Codeine - Oral
  10. Loperamide (lol)

You had a rush from loperamide? Or you're just listing it at the bottom because it's weak.
Because of the deaths associated with loperamide in non-tolerant (and even some tolerant) individuals, I would suggest not mentioning loperamide ever in a recreational context, as it is not a recreational drug, merely a withdrawal aide.

As for the "custom synth" can you at least name the class? Piperidine? Semi-synthetic?

I know that smoking things hits you faster than IV (due to dumping into arterial blood, rather than venous), is this why you think it beats morphine? Have you done IV butyr?

I don't IV anymore, but for me the most euphoric drugs (not including the rush) is poppy pod tea, it seems to have something that street heroin/pharm morphine can't touch. #2 is snorted buprenorphine, but this is only if you have no tolerance, when I was completely opioid naive; now, it wouldn't do jack shit to get high.

Last edited:
I put those in context of how much rush they gave. I don't consider anything below Buprenorphine snorted as even having any sense of rush. Loperamide is not very recreational at all for me even at proper doses never mind rushy.

I guess you could say the custom synth is along the lines of Demerol. :)

I think IV butyr would beat IV morphine, I just will not be IVing things again.

Jesus you just made me lose interest in your custom synth xD. I prefer most natural (excluding these) like 4 aco dmt out a morphine analogue like diamorph (just an example of a synthetic morphine form not rc and if you don't know what this compound is fentanyl will kill you).

I already know this from Heroin but dunno what's the reason why it's happening, so does anyone know why i sometimes get problems swallowing when taking, like in this case, Butyr-Fentanyl?

I'll try smoking asap, seems like this ROA is more worthwhile than i thought it could be. Will report back with my results :)

Btw, awesome post Jesusgreen - big thumbs up!

I find as a chronic pain patient having a bit of AF or BF is rather handy for breakthrough pain.

ATM it seems to not show up in standard drug screens or at least five panel ones. I have opiate RX's though and I am sure it will make you test positive for opiates. The half life on the compounds are very short and well if u want more info UTFSE.

I only get extended release tablets as I refuse to go to a pain clinic so a bit of AF or BF on a cig works wonders for me in the mornings and when I am really hurting. My injuries were severe and it something I have to deal with 24/7/365 so really by any means necessary I will not suffer to the extreme.

Now this is just me. I cannot reccomend any substance, especially one this dangerous and untested officially.

Its a risk I am willing to take despite the laws and possible health consequences.

I will not share my dose. Its just a bad idea. I also find it unethical along with helping someone source. I will not do anything I find unethical. I am bound by my word to God and well I won't break it. That should be enough for people to understand.

I also really advise anyone else in the know as to were to get it to think very careful as to who you give access to any compound. Several people a month in my area OD on these substances and it is usually fatal. A bottle of narcan or two would be a really good idea if you decide you are going to use this despite me telling you that you really don't want to.

I know I have fucked around and call me a hypocrite if you like as you might be right but all the same this is my choice an not yours.

I also will not give anyone a source. End of story. I have my reasons, but I am sure Google will take care of you if you put some time and effort in to it.

I had to work hard to find it and well I suggest if you must fuck around do it yourself and run the site through safe or scam. All the same you really do not want to mess with something this potent unless its a last resort.

For me it has come to the stage of last resort and well I will live or die with the consequences. I cannot tell you enough just how strong this stuff is.

It is often sold as heroin or china white so if you come across some dope that doesn't seem ordinary it may be cut with this and china white most likely contains AF or BF mixed with the likes of AH 7921 so please be careful and if you IV this shit you are taking a huge risk.

Life is too beautiful in my opinion to risk it for a quick rush sometimes.

Last edited:
I put those in context of how much rush they gave. I don't consider anything below Buprenorphine snorted as even having any sense of rush. Loperamide is not very recreational at all for me even at proper doses never mind rushy.

I guess you could say the custom synth is along the lines of Demerol. :)

I think IV butyr would beat IV morphine, I just will not be IVing things again.

HAhaha, I would not be fucking around with any "custom synths" of a drug so closely associated with MPTP lol, but I'm sure you'd probably know already if that was an impurity ;)