• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy DPT Thread V1 (Archive 10-3-03 - 5-13-08)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bah just clicking on this has reminded me I have lost mine!:(

I guess you could argue if I lost it I don't deserve it! :|

you can always get more as well!
DPT is a wonderful substance!
to all of those who havent tried it i strongly reccomend you to get some and IM a fat shot!

but i guess that is my opinion

you can always get more as well!

I know I was just guilt tripping myself for complete carelessness!

Deservedly so!

Staggered vs. Single Dosing

samadhi_smiles said:
I wonder how much the dose-response curve of DPT is affected by staggering the dose? I know chemicals like 5-Meo-DMT and DMT are affected quite a bit if you stagger the intake. I have a feeling its going to be best to administer in one dose like all the other tryptamines I've tried so far (as opposed to phens which sometimes seem like they are better administered in staggered doses).

Outside of DPT combinations, all of my best experiences with it have been delivered in a single dose. Even waiting as little as 12 minutes between doses (IM) can make what would have otherwise been a fully immersive, oceanic experience comparatively like a bubble bath. For me, the problem with this is DPT's damned variability in strength between sessions at the same dosage; my favorite dose, 50mg, would be too high if I were especially sensitive to DPT at the time (in about 1 in every 5 sessions). I'm working on sharpening my judgment--a long, drawn out process due to rarity of use--of how powerful the trip will be by practicing outcome-compared sensational extrapolations from the timing and quality of the drug's "first alerts" at 25mg IM, so that eventually I'll know whether to inject the rest as soon as 3 minutes in, and thereby hopefully be able to mitigate the "shallowing" influence of staggered doses. For me, with many psychedelics, the depths I reach in the trips seem partly contingent on the initial inertia that I enter into them with, though there are of course exceptions to this rule (AMT comes to mind).

whats the best way to prep DPT for IM? would you say add the amount of DPT to be dissolved in a spoon, and add the amount of water the syringe can hold (100 units or 1cc in my case) and apply a little heat til dissolved. and suck it up using the syringe?

then of course sterilize the injection site as well as needle and IM away?

Dissolve it in boiling water to make a 50mg/ml solution, then pass it through a micron filter into a rubber septum (via attached needle) vial for later use. That's the only way I'd consider going for the IM route...

for some reason, this one has always freaked me out... part of it has to do with the whole idea of putting something up my nose and my fear of needles... the other part has to do with a friend referring to it as the 2C-T-7 of the tryptamines... very very blunt and forceful in its action, as most tryptamines are.

I think I'll read a few reports and maybe get over my aversion to insufflation of substances...

Hey MKat, you should try converting it to freebase with some baking soda and vaporizing it in a lightbulb. It is a freaking amazing trip...more visual than DMT. Exploding fractals, bright rainbow trails, and oscillating diamonds.

The trip is an immediate and short (10min) peak (like 5-MeO-DMT) and then a lingering 2-3 hour psychedelic headspace. Very, very, very nice.

Yeah but I would imagine that it also retains the heart going a million miles an hour that DMT and 5-MeO-DMT have when smoked.

But seriously... more visual than DMT? I don't believe it!

Yes, coming out of the peak I collected a million thousand diamond visuals in my hands and flung them against the wall (where they shattered with a tinkling crash).

how many times did you venture to that world? Seems like something too good to be true...

And you didn't comment on the pulse... so I'd assume that it does make your heart like a jet engine...

samadhi_smiles said:
Hey MKat, you should try converting it to freebase with some baking soda and vaporizing it in a lightbulb.
i have also smoked the HCl salt several times in a bubble, which worked surprisingly well. only a small amount of the substance burns and gives black crusts, but the big rest vaporises fine.

Yay Zophen!!!! Smoke a lot all at once!!!!

I smoked it twice, Mkat. One dose of 32mg (iirc) and one low dose of 15mg (which was actually still quite immersive).

The bodyload is not too bad on it. There is an acceleration of the CNS system, but I think (if its anything like 5-meo-DMT) it goes away after a few trips into that world (ie is mostly psychosomatic).

But, there are contradictions I think for people with heart or some other cardiovascular trouble.

It was the single most euphoric drug experience ever (the 32mg) for about 10 seconds as the rush settled in (a lot of the trip was very scary also). Thats compared to MDMA, methamp, cocaine, and lots of different opiates!

I think the problem with the HCL is the melting and boiling point are very close together and it is very easy to overheat it and end up burning a lot of product. The smoke is probably a lot more harsh (the freebase was smooooooooth - almost would be enjoyable if it wasn't for that tryptamine paste that smoking these chems leaves in your mouth (hopefully you can get a swig of water before you start peaking!)).

You make me curious to try out this holy sacrament...

Though I don't think I'll smoke it right away... its going up the nose until I can get a feel for it....

Yeah, it is great. Although it wasn't as holy for me as 5-meo-DMT (supreme holy substance - on the comedown of that chem makes me religious - prostrating, chanting, etc).

I just hate snorting chems. The drip on this one is disgusting and almost made me puke a few times. I've never tried this via IM, but it will probably be the winner for overall longer peak, smooth comeup, etc.

5-MeO-DMT was only one thing to me. Pure fear. Nothing else.

I hate snorting chems too man... but I had my left lung collapse not even a month ago... I really shouldn't be smoking anything lol

Out of curiousity how many times did you take Doxy (kidding)?

It was pretty rough for me the first time or two and smoothed out by the time I had tried it 5 or 6 times. I've now smoked it a dozen times and it is a very relaxed (yet VERY powerful) experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.