View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy DMT Thread - The Fourth Dimension

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might not be a tolerance for smoked DMT but there's a definate tolerance with oral DMT.

^
How many days would that be? On a related note, insufflated DMT seems to produce tolerance as well. It went like this - one night - small quantity smoked DMT - mild effects. Next night, about the same quantity insufflated - negligible effects. NEXT night - approximately double the quantity insufflated - pretty much no effects to speak of... so I would guess even smoking produces at least some tolerance.

Getting closer to trying the moclobemide/coca-cola/DMT mix, just need to find the suitable time and place for that. Regarding the use of moclobemide, I remember somebody posting that amphetamines should be avoided for some days before/after that? What would that timeframe be? How about methylone/butylone or MDPV? Any unwanted interaction with these? Of course, I'm not talking about using them on the same day, or even consecutive days. Any guess?

Wow, solvent for extraction makes a huge difference. Toluene produced a yellow oil. Hexane:heptane (1:1) has produced snowflake-like pure white crystals upon freeze precipitation. Pretty pretty.
(straight-to-base method)

Moclobemide... probably 4 days to be safe. Of those other drugs you mentioned, avoid all of them. MDPV would be the least dangerous of them (it have the least serotonergic effect) but still not at all a good idea.

hats off to the alchemists for i have never seen obt crystal as white and snowy, sparkly and potent as your latest batch. wow, museum quality. thank you.

I've never broken through, but I have an idea where dmt is going....

i have 70 mg left and don't want to finish my 1gr without breaking through (all doses were 5-50mg)

erowid says "Strong: 40 - 60 mg"

1) Do I need to interpret this as"you burn everything in your pipe (everything=EVERYTHING)" and then it is a 'strong dose'.?

2) Does burning only 50% of let's say 70mg have much stronger effects than burning 35mg? It seems reasonable that burning 50% of 70mg should give the same effect as burning 35mg. But perhaps there is a higher concentration of dmt released when burning larger quantities (like when the active compounds vaporize first, and then the liquid, which isn't that strong as your first dmt, remains in your pipe)

I'd say put all of it in your pipe and vaporize every last bit of it, do not stop hitting until the pipe is finished or you can no longer comprehend what hitting is if you really wanna break through.

Burning 50% of 70 mg will only give you a 35 mg dose... as you are only able to inhale the 50% that you got.

Okay

I'll try multiple lighters next time. Everytime, no matter how long I put my lighter under it, some dmt remains in the pipe. I've not managed yet to burn it all... I've mostly done "15+15+15+15mg" trips. After the fourth time I had to stop since I did not understand anymore why the hell I had arms attached to my body :D

I'm still sittin on some DMT until I get the chance to try it. Kinda wanna give DPT a couple more tries first since I've done 5-MeO-DMT several times.

Why don't you guys just use a bong? If I decide to smoke it that what I'll do. Does DMT stain/stink up pieces as bad as [oxidized] 5-MeO-DMT?

i got a couple newb question i hope someone can answer for a first timer...........

1. would it be ok to try it at the tail end of a lsd trip? or should i just try it by its self? would i break thru easier on lsd? i love lucy btw

2. i wanted to film my first experience with dmt so i could watch it and recall everything, do you think having my friend video tape me and trying to interview me would just take the trip the wrong direction?

DMT Anguish

Right, so after stupidly placing an entire gram into water for ease of measuring (even though this method was shoddy, it didn't seem fully soluble and we couldn't find solubility data for the it) I evaporated off the water on the lowest oven setting (gas mark 1) until all the water had dissapated. The duration of heating was about half an hour. This was approximately seven hours ago and have been left with this viscous yellowy oil. Is it still gonna be active? I'm worried that the heat has buggered it. There looks to be not much left.

DSC00411.jpg

One time I had an extraction that came out like that. It was indeed very active, but a pain in the ass. I usually used a little bit of herb and soak it up. No good way of measuring it though.

A bit of heat shouldn't ruin it. The freebase should not be soluble, the hcl salt is soluble, and if you started with a plant extract then a portion would probably dissolve if your dmt existed as the usual freebase.

Let it dry more to see if crystals form. If not, dissolve it in the smallest amount of heptane (nampha) possible either throw it in the freezer where crystals will form that can be filtered, or simply evaporate it.

^those instructions depend on you knowing that the material was freebase.

Why put an entire gram into solution? Just smoke it, it doesn't need to be carefully measured unless you are eating it.

If it is left in solution in water (using a couple drops of an edible acid...vinegar etc) it will probably degrade over time.

toadailly said:
i got a couple newb question i hope someone can answer for a first timer...........

1. would it be ok to try it at the tail end of a lsd trip? or should i just try it by its self? would i break thru easier on lsd? i love lucy btw

2. i wanted to film my first experience with dmt so i could watch it and recall everything, do you think having my friend video tape me and trying to interview me would just take the trip the wrong direction?

I think you would enjoy it at the end of an LSD trip if you normally enjoy LSD. The only time I combined both of them, it resulted in massive pleasure. I am pretty sure that LSD also makes it easier to break through... not 100% on this. Focusing on smoking the spice correctly is paramount though, LSD won't help if you are burning the DMT or not holding your hits.

I don't think recording a video of your experience would be 'bad' really, and talking with your friend afterward to help yourself remember the trip is definitely a good idea.

alright listen...

[[congrats on being opiate free dude, but this post sounds too much like fishing for drugs-- I'm editing this for your safety! -- bluedolphin]]

Last edited by a moderator:
toadailly said:
I did 5-MeO-DMT at the end of a hard lsd trip. I think I had bumped 2c-b and I know I did some opiates not long before it. This didn't seam to change the 5-MeO-DMT trip in any way

DJ_KorKy said:
listen I really really need an intense trip right now more then oyu can believe, not just for rec. value but because I need it to search myself if youve done psychadelics in general you know im looking to search and confront my anxiety issues and sort of pat myself on the back for being opiate free for 2.5 months after about 10 yrs of abuse, help me via AIM Hit A Blunt 420

For a really introspective trip I'ld recommend snorted 5-MeO-DMT instead of smoked n,n-DMT. Or you could try oral n,n-DMT with a MAOi (ayahuasca style). Smoked n,n-DMT is really sweet, but I don't find it that useful for sorting out myself. 5-MeO is much more contemplative and the 3 week aftereffects are awesome.

Btw, congrats on staying clean that long after 10 years!

Status
Not open for further replies.