View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy DMT Thread - The Fourth Dimension

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone give me advice on how to increase my chances of breaking through with dmt? Im using a bubbler to smoke out of, layering it between weed.

Use such a pipe:

pipe.jpg

Without weed or anything else. Just take one bit hit and you're gone. That's what works for me.

Put a lot more DMT in the pipe than you actually need, Keep hitting until you cant comprehend hitting anymore.

Yeah i used a lightbulb before but really couldn't get a good hit off it, that pipe looks perfect though.
Dont get me wrong the bubbler method is working ok, i just cant seem to push it that little bit further to travel to the land of elves and such i've heard so much about :D

adrian89987 said:
Put a lot more DMT in the pipe than you actually need, Keep hitting until you cant comprehend hitting anymore.
this guy knows the deal =D

Out of curiosity, does DMT smoke lose potency if its bubbled through water, like in a bong or bubbler? I don't really have enough left to experiment around with, I'll probably just walk to the gas station and buy a stem....or just hit the bubbler without water in it. But just for curiosities sake, has anyone tried it?

^Yar, I've pretty much always smoked DMT through a bong....No loss in anything I've noticed, but I do belong to the camp of "Put a lot more DMT in the pipe than you actually need, Keep hitting until you cant comprehend hitting anymore". :D

Well if DMT is water soluble which im pretty sure it is then some of it is obviously going to get lost in the water. Even though ive never done DMT(hope to oneday, its on my bucket list) ive smoked my fair share of chemicals and I can say that out of a light bulb, a weed pipe and and meth pipe/cracky, the meth pipe is alot easier to use and you will waste alot less.

You guys are all so lucky, DMT is the one drug that I want but cant get.

the_ketaman said:
You guys are all so lucky, DMT is the one drug that I want but cant get.

Luck has nothing to do with it, friend. All you need to do is take the initiative to do an extraction and you can get some nice little crystals to play with. Look up the straight-to-base tek. :)

------------------------

And thats good to know about the bong/bubbler, I think I'll try it through water tonight. I'm hoping that the cooled smoke will help me take some massive rips.

immad said:
Use such a pipe:

Without weed or anything else. Just take one bit hit and you're gone. That's what works for me.
To make it easier for you to find this pipe it's called a "oil burner" usually at smoke shops. They have ones made for bongs as well which works really well if you aren't really good with that pipe. Also the pipe is called a "dick" on the street...no idea why. At least that's what all the tweakers called it a few years ago.

adrian89987 said:
You should really break through with one hit... if you can't do this then I suggest using a bong with a DMT pipe instead of the regular stem. Even if you suck at using the pipe the bong will more than make up for it. Unless I work the pipe for my friends few can break through with one hit. I bought a DMT pipe for a bong and now they all can break through with one hit working the pipe themselfs

but wont the particles cool and condense on eachother making the vapor much thicker? would more of it wind up in your mouth and throat that way then in the lungs?

back in the day youkai preached that it helped stop mdma neurotoxicity, so i would assume so

^Youkai preached a lot of things, my friend. Some ideas were good, others not so much. I would take that assertion with a grain of salt.

Hey guys, I was thinking about ordering a product called Acacia Gum Resin. Would this Acacia have any effects if smoked by itself or would it need to be used in conjunction with something else?

^searched around on google for ya and found this report from 'nother forum,
not sure if your question was specifically concerning the possible DMT content of this resin or what, but..

edot said:
Re: Dmt From Acacia Obtusifolia Gum Resin - 6th November 2006, 02:33 AM
SWIM called me again, his # was blocked on caller ID. He calls me every day almost. He bought a big bag of Acacia resin from ***.com, and tried it tonight, he tried dissolving it in bacardi and diet soda, it did not dissolve, he says he feels something, slightly stimulating, and just took 3 gelcaps 00 of it, since it does not dissolve and expects something, but not sure what - will add to post when SWIM contacts me again. 90 minutes later he called again, by iteself in gelcaps it does nothing special, about 4 00 gelcaps with a tad of booze has an effect somewhat subtle like blue lotus or something.

Re: Dmt From Acacia Obtusifolia Gum Resin - 10th November 2006, 10:56 PM
SWIM called me - I remember him telling me he tried the hard resin acacia from *** for cheap in gelcaps, nothing special. Today he tried smoking a crystal, tasted and smelled strongly of plastic, mildest effect, so mild it must have been lady S in the pipe left over from last time - so from the vendor the elders sneer at, their dried acacia crystals are not for shamans - I dunno, the whole bag with some syrian rue - but SWIM says he does not want to be a pioneer - you can tell pioneers from the others - they have arrows in their backs.

My Machine

I have tried ALLLLL different types of ways to smoke DMT, and NOTHING even comes close to this pipe that I made. It is a variation of the "machine". It hits sooo well, and is very easi to break through and the smoke doesn't taste harsh at all.

I successfully made a "machine" out of this kind of pipe by turning it upside down and putting steel wool (with DMT on top) into the bowl. Then by heating the steel wool from the bottom slowly:
_40898128_crackpipe300spl.jpg

It's a freebase air pipe, usually used for crack, approximately a $10 USD piece. I turned the pipe UPSIDE DOWN to create my machine and use it upside down.

This is what it looks like:
dmtmachine.jpg

I stuffed the top (or the bottom if it's upside down; the bowl) with Brillo (with all the chems burned off to get rid of the copper color) and basically just turned it upside down. I filled the bowl about 2/3rds of the way up with brillo.

NOTE: It can take quite a long time to burn all of the copper color off of your brillo, but it's absolutely necessary...make sure the brillo turns red hot, and then when it cools down the copper color/chemicals will be burned off. You only have to do it once. Try not to burn yourself.

You put the DMT into the small "tube" end of the bowl piece so it lands on top of the brillo, and you hold the flame under the bowlpiece with the pipe upside down.

SOMETIMES a few granules will fall through the brillo, like less than 5mg. In that case I just put it back in. After it's loaded I start smoking.

I hold it upside down because that's the way you use/smoke with it. So basically the brillo pad is facing down. The DMT goes on top of the brillo this way, it doesn't go in through the big end. I put my lighter ~2 inches or so below the big end/brillo when smoking.

It works great. Much easier to take fat, tastier, and more potent hits. Highly recommended for anyone who would want to try this. However, it is hard to light yourself (too hard to see) so I would always recommend a sitter do it for you. Those are my results.

However, if the DMT is extremely fine powder, it could fall through the brillo. Just make sure you load it on a flat non-porous surface.

Eventually, after multiple uses (where you don't vaporize ALL the material), the brillo just becomes built up with DMT crystals that have dried up...so I could probably break through without even loading the pipe, there's probably at least 50-75mg in there from all the times we've used it.

If you guys are confused about anything, ask questions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.