Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy DMT Thread - The Fourth Dimension

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluedolphin said:
Everybody, tell me about snorting DMT. There's not a whole lot out there on this. I have the general idea that you need about 2x as much as a smoked dose, and that it lasts perhaps an hour or more?

I also have the impression that it burns like hell.

Maybe I'll have to sniff some soon and report back.
search for Walked on the Moon's reports. He wrote a bit about his 100mg insufflation trips. Something about being reduced down to the cellular level or some good stuff like that :D

For my experience, it burns a lot but not bad (not as bad as MET, whew that stuff BURNS!). It is generally what you would expect it to be...latent onset (about 5-10 mins iirc) and a longer peak (about 30 mins or so). More 'workable' (but not near oral DMT).

If you haven't tried oral DMT you really owe yourself a trip on that.

If you're considering snorting dmt you should try converting it to a salt first. The stuff you extract out is the freebase and will burn a lot more than snorting the salt. I'd be interesting in hearing how bad the salt burns. Good luck!

Everyone interested in dmt (or mabe even all psyches) owes themself a trip on oral DMT

^I have been waiting for years now...for ages I was on SSRI's',now I'm on valium and don't feel like risking it....But one of my first plans when I have detoxed is to drink some home-prepared ayahuasca and see where it goes. Smoking DMT has been pure joy most of the time <3

Home prepared ayahuasca might not have the same effect as extracted spice in coca-cola and moclobemide tho. The nausea with ayahuasca can ruin the entire trip. It's being able to explore the oral space without puking up pigs in a blanket like a sick fucking dog that makes it magical.

^Yeah, and couple that with my rather weak stomach...I vomit from LSD usually; though not 2C-E which is odd. But part of it will be too have detoxed from pharmaceutical drugs mentally, and then detox mentally AND physically. I think the purging might have some benefit, I feel pent up...

There's something about the vomiting on ayahuasca too - it's a very deep kind of vomiting. It's almost as if you are vomiting stuff up that has almost reached your rectum - not just the stuff you ate at your last meal :D

And it feels way grainier too..

But I agree with Ismene, Moclo and oral DMT are the way to go for me.

Important Public Service Announcement!!

Do not snort DMT!!!

I put about 40mg in a line, freebase DMT, yellowish but far from "jungle" quality.

I sniffed about 3-4mg off the end. It burned. Pretty bad. And seemed to go away...

So I sniffed the rest of it like a champ. Ow. Owww. OWWW. HOLY SHIT OWWW!!! :!

I will say the trip was decent, like smoking 15-20mg but it lasted about an hour and took 5-10 minutes to fully come on.

But I could care less about the trip. I was in a world of pain. I flushed my nose and the drip was disgusting and burned my throat. The pain did not begin to subside for about 90 minutes, even after blowing and flushing my nose and sinuses multiple times.

I have spoken to a couple people who said it wasn't that bad for them. So who knows, I guess some freebase DMT burns a lot worse than others. But really, start with a couple mg to test. If it burns pretty bad, think twice about railing that whole line!

a) everybody has a different pain threshold

b) you need to do this with PURE deems, not yellowish DMT.

bluedolphin said:
I have spoken to a couple people who said it wasn't that bad for them. So who knows, I guess some freebase DMT burns a lot worse than others. But really, start with a couple mg to test. If it burns pretty bad, think twice about railing that whole line!

I am one of those for whom it was not so bad. It really must depend on the tek used to extract/whatever is left over in the deemz. This is good advice though. Be careful out there, kids! :)

The dmt I snorted relatively painlessly was pretty yellow/impure BTW. I think the pH must vary with your tek and perhaps other factors.

Hooollyyyyy shit. So I just had my first PROPER DMT experience. NOW I see what you guys are talking about..! Material wasn't the best quality I think, light yellow oil, not quite sure what I did wrong in the extraction as i'm normally very good at them (clear to off-white crystals), but regardless it seems to have a high DMT content. Wow. That freight train rushing into my mind, total chaos but in a orderly fashion, LOL. That doesn't even makes sense. But so it is.

Do any of you think snorting a small amount of k before the dmt would be a good idea? I'm quite interested in a longer, more gradual dmt experience but i'm not that keen on im-ing to be honest so i might give this a try. Any thoughts or experience?

^ Yeah good idea :) well not a bad idea anyway.

bluedolphin said:
Do not snort DMT!!!

I put about 40mg in a line, freebase DMT, yellowish but far from "jungle" quality.

I sniffed about 3-4mg off the end. It burned. Pretty bad. And seemed to go away...

So I sniffed the rest of it like a champ. Ow. Owww. OWWW. HOLY SHIT OWWW!!! :!

That's what you get for snorting a freebase, come on now you should know not to do that! 8) Convert it to a salt and then give it a whirl.

Gaian Planes said:
a) everybody has a different pain threshold

b) you need to do this with PURE deems, not yellowish DMT.

Doesn't make any difference whether it's pure white or as black as Hendrixs foreskin. Freebase DMT is alkaline and will take the skin off most peoples nasal membranes with ease.

MattPsy said:
Hooollyyyyy shit. So I just had my first PROPER DMT experience. NOW I see what you guys are talking about..! Material wasn't the best quality I think, light yellow oil, not quite sure what I did wrong in the extraction as i'm normally very good at them (clear to off-white crystals), but regardless it seems to have a high DMT content. Wow. That freight train rushing into my mind, total chaos but in a orderly fashion, LOL. That doesn't even makes sense. But so it is.
welcome to the DMT world :)

Ismene said:
Doesn't make any difference whether it's pure white or as black as Hendrixs foreskin. Freebase DMT is alkaline and will take the skin off most peoples nasal membranes with ease.
eh I don't know. It wasn't so bad honestly. MET otoh, I believe I suffered some semi-permanent damage from snorting that.

MattPsy said:
the yellow oil dmt is the most potent dmt/volume ive found. it tastes the worst but damn will it fuck you up!

Status
Not open for further replies.