View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy DMT Thread - The Fourth Dimension

Status
Not open for further replies.
all depends on which species you yank from, a certain new acacialoid i've had the honour to meet presents not as white as some more common obt, long or acumenata extracts, yet when used as the primary active in smokabe aussiehuasca aka changa (superpotent not for kids version known as nanga #8^)) has produced uniformly and stunningly beautiful and transformative peak experiences in at least 100 humans known first hand to partake. 1 bonghit = 1 total breakthrough.

and be kind to the mind, dont use harmala or rue but caapi and not mimosa but acacia, and stay far away from the synthetic or as we say 'digital' DMT which lacks in the morphogenics / spiritus department bigtime.

Was from mimosa hostilis, solvent used was toluene. Just read today that toluene produces "jungle DMT" :/ haha as it extracts some fractions of the plant that naphtha doesn't... Got more rootbark, i'll have another go with some naphtha to test subjective differences. Another reason to enter hyperspace again, too :D .
(When I say 'I will', it means someone else, 'I' is used for convenience. /disclaim out)

Had a lovely experience on a doof dancefloor the other weekend. Shared a joint of it with a few guys I'd met, the DJ started playing a remix of Sarah McLaughlan's Silence as everything turned into green, ferny synchronized energy. Was beautiful. Utterly.

A joint of DMT? Do you mean a joint sprinkled with DMT?

Yeah, blue lotus with DMT sprinkled I'm assuming. Did the trick for a nice, social type of effect.

This probably the coolest drug I have ever used. So much variation in effect...
I've been testing the waters. 20-30mg is a really nice sub-hyperspace dose. 50mg got me blasted into billions of pieces, sucked up into an orbiting spaceship whereupon I was attempting to communicate with entities comprised of different colors of vibrating strings that made sounds like dialup modems, then ejected into a pool in Africa where I 'awoke' to a beautiful chrysanthemum. Lol. Maybe I should write a trip report. This is my new favourite.

^your description there makes me miss DMT greatly.

I dont know what it is but something has been keeping me from smoking this sacrament.
It's been around a year since my last breakthrough.

I need to get back on the DMT train.

I remember this place being so happy and full of love when everyone was smoking DMT all the time.

yeahhh

nanobrain-- simplify what you said, did you say there was another alkaloid in acacia thats not in mimosa that makes the dmt stronger? i have an A maidenii--is this a suitable acacia?

^Kinda disturbing; DMT voice is just slowed down speaking though. Theres another cool video of some eerie fucking face, I must try and find it,,,,:)

IGNVS said:
yeahhh

nanobrain-- simplify what you said, did you say there was another alkaloid in acacia thats not in mimosa that makes the dmt stronger? i have an A maidenii--is this a suitable acacia?

I think Maidenii contains 5-Meo-DMT as well...? Acacia Obtusifolia is the way to go for DMT i believe, I'm sure Mister Nanobrain would agree...:)

down two octives with a real dense fuzz buzz thing going on that mixes into your visuals split into millions of frequencies then recombined = dmt voice for me

LordKrishna said:
Now this isn't a heroic dose, this a black out dose. for me it would be 100+mg IVed. And I do NOT suggest everyone go running trying to get there, its pretty much pointless as Im just going on assumptions of what its like because after all I was blacked out. But those who have ventured that far out know that there is something past breakthrough and that is black out. BUT this may be just the cut off point for people to experience objected AND subjective reality. when it gets too intense for your mind to handle it just cuts off till its over. My brother spoke of this on LSD, people talk about it on 5MEO DMT, N2O, we had a member here who tried to kill him self with 2c-e who spoke of it.
I'm curious, think you benefited from that/those experience(s) in anyway? I'm referring to the DMT black dosage.

Happen to have a link handy or can you tell me the right words to find the thread about the person who tried to kill themselves with 2c-e?

^ My friend did something in the neighborhood of 80-100mg I.V., I was witness to it. Blackout is a good description of it ... he almost immediately closed his eyes, seemed to fall away, was breathign heavily ... came out of it and basically could not describe a single thing but spoke of a total death/nothingness/rebirth experience ... he said it was one of the most significant experiences of his life.

Again, as LK said, this is a ridiculous dose that I cann't really reccomend...

obt. long. acumen. and the unrivalled xxxxxx acacias are all beautiful in their own way.

the part i emphasize is the morphogenics of the oldest continent being ingrained into every facet of the experience w these plant teachers, add some fresh b.caapi from the other continent and you get transdimensional magick as of yet to be quantified empirically - i reckon Strass would have all his answers and written a different treatise had he the acacialoid instead of the digi.

shit--he started to speak machine-elf, now i need to smoke dmt to understand what he is trying to say :p

^Ah, good old machine-elf. If I remember correctly, the dominant vowel sound of that dialect is "zzzzzzzZAP!"...?

SomeKindaLove said:
^ My friend did something in the neighborhood of 80-100mg I.V., I was witness to it. Blackout is a good description of it ... he almost immediately closed his eyes, seemed to fall away, was breathign heavily ... came out of it and basically could not describe a single thing but spoke of a total death/nothingness/rebirth experience ... he said it was one of the most significant experiences of his life.

Again, as LK said, this is a ridiculous dose that I cann't really reccomend...

I had one of those good ol' total death/nothingness/rebirth experiences. It has had a pretty crazy-high level of influence on my life, relative to many, many other drug experiences. However, I was smoking salvia. Leaf. Not some superpowered extract, just great quality plain leaf. I didn't dose super high, but I did clear a large bowl in one ginormo hit. I had one more recently that wasn't as crazy as salvia on dmt. I didn't dose too too high. To be honest, I never used a scale. The first time I tried deemz I just soaked a nuglet with the yellowish oil - which would eventually xalize - I found after mixing some plants n stuff up in a pot and lightly toasted the nuglet til I found a nice point. Actually, the first small hit was plenty. Many moons later, I was smoking with my friend M _ _ _ _ _ and hit what I thought was a near-finished bowl of deems on pots and then black out, coming to a few minutes later to a crazy fucking my room. I asked M _ _ _ _ _ what the fuck was going on, then remembered the deemz, and it was awesome! cosmic funnies!

Morphine, Valium, and a big bowl of spice!

One fine summer evening, I returned home quite intoxicated on minor amounts of morphine and valium. Laying in bed, I decided it was time to finally "leave the body". I put some herb in an apple pipe, a big pinch of deemsters, and layered herb ontop of that. I took 2 of the biggest rips I've ever had the pleasure of inhaling, and fell back onto my bed just in time to fly into space through the crown chakra. To keep it short, I met god and my deceased friend and grandfather and space, and we flew around the universe speaking of the afterlife.

Has anyone else enjoyed this combo? I've broken through without other drugs since then, but the body buzz/lack of body buzz was more intense then I've ever been able to imagine. Bliss!

I read somewhere that there is no tolerance for dmt, but is it possible that you do T2 at T1+00.20 then the effects are very little, or is this because my smoking technique has worsened :)

Status
Not open for further replies.