View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy DMT Thread - The Fourth Dimension

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the way DMT jumbles up printed words. My can of "Barbasol" shaving cream said "Krughsthd" the other day.

And I like the music, too. :)

anyone have a DMT song? a song which they heard that one time which has caused that song to NEVER be the same again?

miune is three weeks by P Groove, it wasn't the most intense trip or anything like that but it was just such beauty!

^Strawberry Fields Forever always sounds like two mono recordings playing at once from two speakers since I DMT'ed it.

With mine I was coming back into "reality" just at the point where the music slows down & he goes into the "mathmetically truning the page - unequivocally showing my age" verse lol - it seemed very profound & resonant at the time tho - I still love the song

cicadas in the trees never sound the same again after my oral DMT trip and hearing those things (what sounded like crazy alien bugs). now they always remind me of the DMT onset (i get a good feeling about it).

Gaian Planes said:
cicadas in the trees never sound the same again after my oral DMT trip and hearing those things (what sounded like crazy alien bugs). now they always remind me of the DMT onset (i get a good feeling about it).
stank breath scare me, because it reminds me of DMT onset. :p

sitting around my room reading and puffing very small amounts of DMT.

feels pleasant.

changa changa changa
nanga nanga nanga
om shave vine-a
no smoke's fina
changa changa changa
nanga nanga nanga

bom!

Today I did maybe 50mg, sat and watched the chrysanthemum, then thought about my life and wrote down my thoughts in a little book where I write down all my dreams.

Hi

i heard reports about 5 MEO DMT and i would like to take it, as i dont want to take synthetic substances, has anyone an idea, how i can smoke it, without having to buy synthetic stuf.

Bye Salviasca

I care for your lungs, so I'll say: synthetic and extracted 5-meo-dmt are the same molecule, but unless you have CH3M1STRY SK1LLZ you're going to have contaminants that probably should not be burned up into your lungs and stuff.

But I respect the pursuit of the organic > the synthetic, so from QT's DMT Extraction Guide...

Alkaloids reported as (mg) per (100g) raw dried plant, and as percent of total plant source weight:
Acacia bark
0.71% NN-DMT
Acacia maidenii bark
0.36% NN-DMT
Acacia simplicifolia bark
0.86% NN-DMT
Mimosa hostilis root (bark)
0.57% NN-DMT
Virola shoots & flowers
0.44% NN-DMT
Desmanthus illinoensis root (bark)
0.34% NN-DMT
Pilocarpus organensis
1.06% 5-MeO-DMT
Phalaris tuberosa
0.10% NN-DMT
0.022% 5-MeO-DMT
0.005% 5-OH-DMT
Phalaris arundinacea ('net gossip)
0.060% NN-DMT
?? 5-MeO-DMT
Psychotria species (averaged, from Jonathan Ott)
0.200% NN-DMT

So go find that pilocarpus organensis. Also some species of toads possess it, but they also have bufotenin (5-OH-DMT)... Dale Pendell did it but it sounds very difficult / messy. You would have to smoke both and bufotenin is not popular for a reason.

DMT crystal color: deep purple or violet?

Greets, friends.

I am curious about DMT crystal colors. From what research I've done, the crystals should be fluffy and white at ideal purity but can range in lower grades of purity to a waxy orange. However, I've come across what seems to be DMT crystals from a M. hostilis extraction and these are dark violet or dark purple, almost black if you don't see them with enough light. They were extracted using lye/naptha and have not undergone an ammonia wash.

I have done a lot of research with the mighty Google and on Erowid to try to find references to purple or deep violet DMT crystals and haven't turned up any but on some esoteric forum relating the Knights Templar in 13th century Europa to keepers of secret knowledge about DMT or something else like that--not exactly the best resource. I am wondering if any of you can help me with this. The crystals are certainly DMT, but I am wondering what could cause the violet color. I think perhaps it could relate to pH during the extraction; whether too low or too high I don't know.I know that manganese can cause this in crystals but I have no idea where this could have come from in the reaction.

If the violet color is normal to some degree, does this mean that the crystals are safe for hypothetical human consumption? I would appreciate any help you can provide this truthseeker. If you require pictures I could provide.

Peace.

By the way, please forgive any grammar or spelling; English is not my first spoken language. :)

My guess is that you carried over some of the garbage during separation. The easiest thing to do would be to dissolve it again in warm naptha then make absolutely sure you completely separate the 2 layers(You should only have a clear liquid no purple spots). Recrystallize normally and you should have at least orange crystals.

Smoking what you have would be unpleasant at best(And potentially damage your lungs) since it probably contains a lot of hydroxide. Also what does it smell like? It should smell like plastic, kinda like the bottom of new shoes, if all went well.

Thanks for the reply. It smells like DMT (plasticky, harsh). I will keep in mind that it might help to try to recrystallize the materials.

Thanks again :)

^ lot sof people are skeptical about this but it works VERY well for me as well. Just takes a little practice.

SomeKindaLove said:
^ lot sof people are skeptical about this but it works VERY well for me as well. Just takes a little practice.
what? no more angel trumpet?

Giant crack pipes are teh best. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.