Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy DMT Thread - The Fourth Dimension

Status
Not open for further replies.
foil was my first method of smoking DMT and is always good in a pinhc

but yes, folks, a crack pipe for the win. just don't go hitting it at shows or people will think that you're smoking, well ... not that that isn't socially acceptable. among crackheads anyway.

SomeKindaLove said:
but yes, folks, a crack pipe for the win. just don't go hitting it at shows or people will think that you're smoking, well ... not that that isn't socially acceptable. among crackheads anyway.

lollers

the best way for smoking DMT in public would be to lay it on some herb and smoke it out of a bowl like you would pot.

Delsyd said:
lollers

the best way for smoking DMT in public would be to lay it on some herb and smoke it out of a bowl like you would pot.
twist it up a in roll up cigarette.

smoking a bowl is against the law as well. ;)

ollieideal said:
best way for dmt, i found is on the foil like smack

SomeKindaLove said:
^ lot sof people are skeptical about this but it works VERY well for me as well. Just takes a little practice.

YES! i agree. There is a technique to it.. even the ol light bulb can do the job well!

Would N,N-DMT be smokeable in glass dick ? (meth pipe)
I will be getting DMT sometime soon... And I have an unused meth pipe....
I was thinking of going for 40mg my first time...

How do I do it ? I put the whole 40mg in it, than vape it, take a hit and try to vape it more ?

yes, yes. y e s

smoke dmt out of anything just get it allll

With a little care and practice I've found sprinkling the DMT on some ganja to be totally effective.

And I don't even have to own a crack pipe, imagine that! ;)

dtasrt_lk said:
light bulb

This never worked too well for me, idk. But in theory it should work and i've seen it done.

Quebec Gold said:
glass dick

Works good. Much along the same lines of the crack pipe. Just don't get molten DMT on your lips.

bluedolphin said:
I don't even have to own a crack pipe

Keep on keepin' it classy. :)

^Been touched by the force eh? :D Enjoy the radiance....<3

has anyone hot railed DMT yet?

I got some meth heads to do it in WV but wasn't there to find out what it was like. basically you get a long Pyrex tube and a blow torch, torch the tip of the tube till its red hot then run it over the crystal so it vaporizes and in hail it either nasally or orally from the cool end.

IV
3-7mg threshold
8-15 light
15-20mg common
20-35 strong
30-50 heavy
50-XXX heroic (black out)

IM
10-15 threshold
15-35 light
35-50 common
50-80 strong
80-100 heavy
100-300 heroic.

^Your avatars are strikingly similar in hue. That is all. Nice guide oh Lord :)

Wow, I love your new avatar, LordKrishna! And thanks for the dosage guide... I'm not sure I've seen such a complete one for IM/IV DMT before. Are you pretty positive about its accuracy?

Xorkoth said:
Wow, I love your new avatar, LordKrishna! And thanks for the dosage guide... I'm not sure I've seen such a complete one for IM/IV DMT before. Are you pretty positive about its accuracy?
think who you are asking this to and then ask you self that same question. 8( ;)

edit, and thanks for the compliment on the avatar I love it my self. its plurific!

IGNVS said:
whats a dmt blackout like
cant tell ya, I was blacked out :p

basically its what nick sands hinted to as the third level of DMT,

1. you have the visual aspect, where you are still here but everything is covered in geometric patterns.

2. You have break through, where you are transported to another world and everything is engulfed in the visuals. (we all should know about this one)

3. (only be reached by IV, I know I cant in hail enough smoke at once to get here) Where there is no colors, no patterns, no sound just god using you as a tuning fork.

I would relate the black out to it starts like a number 2, but immediately you dart past all the colors and entities and stuff and keep going through them till you seem to stop existing. SOMETHING is existing but its not you, you completely merge into the one. you creator, destroyer, spectator, observer, conductor, manifested, unmanifested. Your everything condensed down to nothing.

Then you come back not really knowing what the hell just happened. feeling awe struck at something you cant even remember. I guess maybe you could equate it to the peak of n2o or something like that.

Now this isn't a heroic dose, this a black out dose. for me it would be 100+mg IVed. And I do NOT suggest everyone go running trying to get there, its pretty much pointless as Im just going on assumptions of what its like because after all I was blacked out. But those who have ventured that far out know that there is something past breakthrough and that is black out. BUT this may be just the cut off point for people to experience objected AND subjective reality. when it gets too intense for your mind to handle it just cuts off till its over. My brother spoke of this on LSD, people talk about it on 5MEO DMT, N2O, we had a member here who tried to kill him self with 2c-e who spoke of it.

LordKrishna said:
Then you come back not really knowing what the hell just happened. feeling awe struck at something you cant even remember.

I dunno. I've experienced this phenomenon with vaporized DMT more times than I've experienced breakthroughs. About 5 to 1 times more.

Usually I'm hitting the pipe, then suddenly I find myself many minutes later in the corner hiding, shirtless or even possibly naked. And I always manage to somehow vomit during the blackout as well, because when I come to there is always a nice big mess to clean up.

No visuals, no revelations, just complete amnesia and I'm usually left with an overwhelming sense of fear that something horrible has just happened to me. Sometimes I come back curled up in the fetal position, shaking like a scared animal. It's frightening and it's like I lost 20 or so minutes of my life. It's a lot like what I would imagine and alien abduction to be like.

Maybe I'm more sensitive to DMT, and need to measure my doses more accurately.

Status
Not open for further replies.