View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy DMT Thread - The Fourth Dimension

Status
Not open for further replies.
50mg of what? the vine? No. 50mg of harmaline wouldn't suffice and b caapi is far from pure alkaloid.

mmmkay. the b cappi becomes to expensive else (68 euros :()

so I better use "Peganum harmala, 100 gr." then, or not?

No links to sources silly-billy: swilow

For potentiating a normal or high dose of oral DMT, taking 3 grams of seeds 15 to 60 minutes prior to the DMT is an established method.

Why do you say that "50mg of harmaline" does not suffice?

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah make a tea with 3 grams of finely ground up peg harm seeds. better yet find some moclomebide or even some pure harmaline HCL.

yep, its not enough to effectively inhibit MAO-A (the enzyme that would otherwise annihilate DMT when it hits the gut).

Roger&Me said:
Everybody hurry up and extract yourself a ton of deemsters before Joe Rogan ruins it for everyone.
i would totally have sex with joe rogan

so i am going to get some DMT soon, and was planning on IM'ing it.
it is a pure synth, so i feel comfortable doing so without too much worry.

my question is how long should i wait before redosing via IM if i find i need more?
i've heard with smoking you generally need about an hour inbetween for full effects, but i'm guessing it would be longer with IM. could i maybe redose within the first 15 minutes or would that be a waste?

also, anyone have experience mixing this with DPT?

wheel filter it if you do.

i have experience mixing it with MET which is pretty close structurally to DMT. It draws the experience out and makes it more mellow.

I imagine DPT would be a little more rough but also drawn out like MET.

Worst Toast.

I'm going to be doing DMT for the first time in a bit, planning on using a machine out of a tobasco bottle thanks to lurking on here.

The one question, how long do I hold the hit in for? I'm planning on forcing myself for 3 hits to make sure I break through the first time, but should I hold each hit in for as long as I can? I have a feeling by the time I start taking the 3rd hit I won't be on the same planet anymore.

Oh yeah, I plan on taking 50mg.

I have smoked DMT several times, two of the times i got intense tremors. the first time i felt sick and was shaking for about 15 minutes. didn't really feel any other effects, just felt like crap. the second time I experienced tremors it was one of the more meaningful trips. I was overwhelmed with colorful geometric visuals, tunneling out of a light socket. I felt the tremors take over my body, but has soon as the open eye visuals diminished the tremors stopped. I closed my eyes to enjoy the end of my trip and the tremors came back. so i opened my eyes and they went away. this happened repeatedly for the next minute or so. has anyone else experienced anything like that?

Last edited:
so I took a hit and held it in, immediately feel an amazing rush my eyes open wide, everything is so indescribable the longer I hold it in the more intense my surroundings become. I exhale and start wondering what I had just done. did I just destroy my brain? will I ever come back? thoughts of uncertainty run through run around like crazy. I am then taken away by the most amazing euphoric feeling of happiness and appreciation of life and how amazing and complex my everyday life is. nothing in life is routine. I think about my life and how complex it really is. Going to work is not just going to work. it is a huge web seemingly endless interactions of people with there own thoughts, ideas attitudes feelings ect. . I think of how many things are actually going on that i seem to tone out in my everyday life. i realize how I present myself, how I impact others, how everything in this life is not just another day.
what I took from this is the feeling of wanting to live more than ever. I now realize that every moment in everyday is something that should be appreciated. not taking for granted.

bdillon5617@hotmai said:
i realize how I present myself, how I impact others, how everything in this life is not just another day.
what I took from this is the feeling of wanting to live more than ever. I now realize that every moment in everyday is something that should be appreciated. not taking for granted.

Beautiful :) Love life <3 <3

I think DMT is gonna be the only drug I ever want to take again in my life!!!

FREE TO SEND OUT THE VIBES!

FREE TO FEEL ALL THIS WARMTH!

FREE TO VIBE WITH THE SUN!

Gaian Planes said:
I think DMT is gonna be the only drug I ever want to take again in my life!!!

FREE TO SEND OUT THE VIBES!

FREE TO FEEL ALL THIS WARMTH!

FREE TO VIBE WITH THE SUN!
you're welcome. ;)

4th dimension /= deemsters.

4th dimension = time.

If I had to guess, deemsters would be like the 6th or 7th dimension, at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.