View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy DMT Thread - The Fourth Dimension

Status
Not open for further replies.
DMT smells like rank breath, I dont know anyone could like the smell of DMT breath, its the smells of gingervitious and mouth bacteria feces.

has anybody ever rextalized a small amount of DMT? I have some stuff that is somewhat dirty that I was just gonna use for an oral trip, but now I'd prefer to clean it up so I can wheel filter it and IV it.

Does it work to rextalize like 100mg?

Gaian Planes said:
has anybody ever rextalized a small amount of DMT? I have some stuff that is somewhat dirty that I was just gonna use for an oral trip, but now I'd prefer to clean it up so I can wheel filter it and IV it.

Does it work to rextalize like 100mg?
yes, Iv done it with smaller amounts. make sure you have small vessel to recrystallize it in.

smaller than a shotglass you mean? I remember you talking about a v-shaped container of some sort. Any idea how to get one of those? (i can't think off the top of my head what could function as one of those).

i own them.

someone once told me their great for recrystalizing ;)

they are usually the fancy ones used for those girly shots. They arnt even full shots!!!

BTW, if your DMT is waxy, due to just being melted and harded again then it wil still go into solution. when I was banging alot of DMT I would melt the DMT down to an oil then freeze it so I was "cracking it up" it was lie hard wax. just alil white vinegar and it was ready to go into the main stream.

the refreezing trick is helpful too if you just want to portion out the DMT easier (less mess). although i've found I like it to be a little oily because then I just smear on the side of the bowl and heat up/vaporize like that.

Gaian Planes said:
the refreezing trick is helpful too if you just want to portion out the DMT easier (less mess). although i've found I like it to be a little oily because then I just smear on the side of the bowl and heat up/vaporize like that.
IMO that because you are smoking it in an inferior method. crack pipe is the way to go, when heats up it oils and then gets traps in the steal mesh. thats is then where it is vaped from.

i like white wax better than clear crystals

and i like dmt breath because the essence of the trip is of the smell... or maybe because the smell is so present when you are tripping that it is integrated into some part of your mind. then when you smell it eleswhere it reminds you of sheer awe and layers of reality.

I used to think it stank horribly, and still do, but now whenever I smell it my brain is like "oh, you're about to get your face stolen by teh deemsters," and I smile.

IGNVS said:
i like white wax better than clear crystals

and i like dmt breath because the essence of the trip is of the smell... or maybe because the smell is so present when you are tripping that it is integrated into some part of your mind. then when you smell it eleswhere it reminds you of sheer awe and layers of reality.
eat lots of red meats and dairy products and don't brush your teeth and you can have constant DMT breath!

^ LMAO

welcome to BL :)

lordkrishnarw5.jpg

I, Deems in your brain,
Deems in the woods,
Deems under the sea.
The all seeing Deems,
Deems,
Deems,
Deems.

Everybody hurry up and extract yourself a ton of deemsters before Joe Rogan ruins it for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.