• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big and Dandy "Basic" Psilocybin Mushroom Questions Thread

first time i shroomed, i took 1/16 and had a chill time but i didn't trip.

the next time i shroomed I did an eighth and tripped hard... had an AMAZING time, but I wasn't expecting the "trip"... i was just expecting more intense visuals, but it was like being thrown into a puzzle game.

just take however much you are comfortable with.. In my expeiences with shrooms, the anxiety subsides as soon as you start to feel something. laughter overtakes me and i get all "giddy"

Moved your shroom question to the shroom question thread, Mr Benson. As Winner pointed out, we cannot advise you whether to take drugs or not - that is a decision entirely for yourself - but we can certainly provide information. Have a read through the The Big and Dandy Psilocybin Mushrooms Thread for a ton of said information.

You may also find reading through a few Trip Reports to be helpful in deciding whether they are for you or not. Check out the Trip Reports here on BL for a bit of fascinating reading - there are loads more in Erowid's Mushroom Vault.

Happy researching and welcome to PD and BL :)

Mr benson, mushrooms for me were very very very calming, even when i was tripping balls and everyone was all 10 eyed and 2 headed and i was in a mall still very calm and i also have had anxiety from weed, multiple times. For me, as long as you are around people you trust, and you keep in mind that you are just tripping and that the world you are tripping in is still the world you knew your whole life, then you should be fine ime.