View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy 4-AcO-DMT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not exactly. But I'd guess it was around 40- 50- mgs of 4-aco-dmt, 30 or so mgs of 2c-e, and about a half ounce of powderized kratom.

Fucking christ!

Its a damn good thing you flushed your stash man. Holy shit!

I wouldn't mix kratom with anything unless I was coming down.

And even I, mister hardhead, never did that much 2C-E...!

WOW thats alot. 40-50mg of 4-AcO-DMT for your first time? WITH 30mg of 2C-E? 8o

I think you got off lucky. Unless you are 600lbs, have extreme tolerance and like finding LD50s of new chemicals, it might be a good idea to reevaluate your dosing strategy :) I think you realize that though. The flush may have been a blessing in disguise

I know why I did it though- the kratom had me so relaxed I honestly didn't think it would become overwhelming. But I know better than that. I have good intuition about how much of anything I take- and all of my recent trips have been richly rewarding because I have pretty good self-awareness. I think that the kratom is what threw off my good judgement in the same way as alcohol does.

My one experience with Kratom resulted in a really nasty panic attack, lots of nausea, and very little in terms of actual usable euphoria... not worth it IMO.

^^ Huh. A panic attack? I have always found kratom to be an astoundingly effective anxiety-eliminator. I understand the nausea completely though!

e1evene1even said:
The flush may have been a blessing in disguise

4-AcO-DMT specializes in revealing the blessings disguised in every moment and how every action becomes an influence on your destiny. But will we listen?

That is a lot of each chemical, especially in combination, and with that much psilacetan for your first time..

Though, being a little bit more experienced with the two (taken 2C-E up to 50mg), that sounds like a good combination. I recokon 35mg 4-aco-dmt and 30mg or so 2c-e would be dandy (normal dose of 2ce for me).

Then again, 4-aco-dmt is so pleasurable and nice, I don't see the need to add any 2c-e and risk the nausea.

Xorkoth said:
^^ Huh. A panic attack? I have always found kratom to be an astoundingly effective anxiety-eliminator. I understand the nausea completely though!

Opiates give me anxiety too ;)

I think a lot of people may get an ass kicking from this one (psilacetin) if they bring a cavalier attitude toward it. It definitely has the capability to produce very DEEP and mentally intense trips. Just approach it with some caution.

samadhi_smiles said:
I think a lot of people may get an ass kicking from this one (psilacetin) if they bring a cavalier attitude toward it. It definitely has the capability to produce very DEEP and mentally intense trips. Just approach it with some caution.

It always gives me an ass kicking. It is really up there with the classics in its ability to provide and intensly positive or negative trip, as compared to alot of other psychs I have tried which are sometimes relatively neutral. It is a true psychedelic, the kind that offers an infinte amount of different experiences, and definately not the kind that people who don't like tripping in general will enjoy. This is unlike something like 2c-b, which is a psych that can be enjoyable even to people who don't like tripping very much, due to its mild nature and positive mood push.

Well considering that the body more than likely converts a good bit of it to psilocin, its not really that surprising that the experience is that of a "true" psychedelic...

Eh, 2C-T-7 and 2C-E give me the most 'true' psychedelic experiences there are...DiPT and iprocin also are great. Never really did well with mushrooms, but do hope O-acetyl-psilocin is quite good for me. I feel it will be and am excited to try one day.

Mushrooms aren't pure chemical though... I'm sure psilocin would treat you better than mushrooms even...

Mushrooms make me feel poisoned... none of the 4-AcO/4-HO substances I've done have done that... ...... well, except maybe 4-HO-DET... and I am willing to bet that 4-HO-AMT and 4-HO-DPT would be worse. Just guessing based on parent pharmacology (the 4-HO group seems to increase potency and side effects over the parent molecule).

Either way, I don't think that either 4-AcO-DMT or 4-HO-DMT would react negatively with me like mushrooms do...

And yeah, 2C-E and AMT have been the most "true" psychedelic experiences I've had... Never had T7... and stop talking about it since I'll probably never get to! LOL

The other day I had the opportunity to sample some 4-aco-dmt for the first time. I was given 20mgs and I put 5 a side, so I dissolved 15mgs in warm water and drank. I laid down to wait for affects. In about 10 mins I noticed heightened audio sensitivity in about 20 min I started getting a buzzing sound similar to the one I get on n,nDMT in 30 mins I was at a full peak starting to get n,n,DMT like visuals. I saw patterns that started to form into entities I felt like if I would of taken the whole 20mgs I would of seen a lot of DMT type entities. I noticed a little bit of anxiety on the peak. After a bit I felt like I was at the height of the trip and I would be OK to go on a hike and explore the nature observing qualities of this substance. I the first thing out side I noticed was the audio awareness I could hear all the grasshoppers and insects communicating and all the birds in the sky communicating it was very nice. I went to a marsh and sat down and observed nature at work for a while. It does have very good qualities for observing nature. After a bit I went back inside and laid down for a few minutes and explored my headspace. When I close my eyes and look inward it is the same place as a n,n,DMT come up, the exact same place. After a bit I wanted to see how some 5-meo-dmt would go with it so I got 8mgs and slowly vaporized it got a nice big hit and laid down. Very nice! I cannot describe it in words but these 2 chemicals go together very well. After about 4 hrs I ate some food and was down to normal with a nice after glow that lasted the rest of the day, and no hangover the next day. Though out the trip this chemical felt very clean and nice. I never ate the other 5mgs, 15mgs was good for a first time it gave me full affects and not to much were I became lost in the experience. The head space reminds me much more of n,nDMT then shrooms I really want to compare this with 4-ho-dmt side by side. This is a nice psychedelic worth further exploration.

nice report squerll! I agree I am equally excited about pure psilocin and its comparison to the DMT space.

Probably DMT on the come up of a 4-ho-DMT trip will be quite nice! =D

Sampled this one last night at 25mg on top of a 1-1.5 weak gel tabs.

I dropped the LSD and when I started to feel it I went ahead and dropped the 4-Aco-DMT. The LSD was pretty weak, so that was a little on the disappointing, but the 4-Aco-DMT mixed VERY nicely with it.

I started to simultaneously come up on both of the chemicals while watching the movie Aladdin. I was sitting in the poor set to watch the movie, so all I could see is pretty much a sliver of the TV. Anyway, I start seeing this colored smoked pouring out of the screen, and the walls of the room bubbling in and out (the WHOLE wall, not just 'everything' is breathing).

Afterwards we kind of relax for a bit and put in some music.. Some really shitty techno-crap, nothing but pointless repetitions of some gay ass samples.. The kind that like "Get up and dance.. Get up. Get up.. Get and dance" that you can't tell if the CD is skipping or if you're stuck in some kind of demonic time-loop.

After people start complaining about the music, and some kind soul has the gumption to get up and change it we decide to go and fling some glow sticks all over the basement. Pretty interesting, it felt like standing in the center of a galaxy, or in the middle of the vastness of space.

This part my favorite part of the night. We go outside, and are just kind of people watching (mostly the drunk college kids, and crackheads in this particular neighborhood). For some reason there's a box 'outfit' with holes cut out so you can stick your arms out and weird a cardboard box like a suit. So we're standing in front of the house, and I got this cardboard suit on, dancing on the street corner for cars passing by. And at the end of it all, after a good hour or two of this, and the consistent laughing that comes with it, a group of these obviously gay polyamorous frat kid bunch walks by, and the coolest looking one of them all sees me.. And says .."HEY! You kids look like you know where to get some drugs". We chuckle and reply with.. "Not anymore, they're all gone".

And that was pretty much it, a great fucking night.

Has anyone found a good way to counter the major sedation that you get on 4-aco-dmt? I took 15mg w/ my girl after drinking about 5 beers and we both fell to sleep about an hour after taking it. Even when I've taken it by its self it is still hard not to fall a sleep.

willkell420 said:
Has anyone found a good way to counter the major sedation that you get on 4-aco-dmt? I took 15mg w/ my girl after drinking about 5 beers and we both fell to sleep about an hour after taking it. Even when I've taken it by its self it is still hard not to fall a sleep.

Take more, lol=D . Not much more, you don't want insane, that was no fun. But maybe another 10-15mgs. You will not fall asleep, haha:D .

willkell420 said:

Try not drinking beer next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.