View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy 4-AcO-DMT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
because Shulgin (incorrectly it seems) theorized that they all break down in vivo into their -ho counterpart. It seems that their subjective effects are different, even if they actually do break down into the hydroxy analogue (and thus deserve their own section).

I hear he's sampling heavy hydrogen (deuterium sp?) chemicals and cannot be bothered with this sort of thing! That's why we exist! :)

27 mg kicked my fucking ass in a fantastic way. i was fully up in 15 minutes from an oral dose,and the come up made me think i was gonna lose my shit but once i plateaued it was great.

i dont know if i can remember enough for a full trip report but here are the main points of the trip

15 minutes after consuming 27mg sparkly tan 4 aco dmt in a shotglass of powerade,on a semi full stomach,i was tripping hard,started doing wippets for comfort,each whippet seemed to pull me further out of my body. outside it was all flooded and i was standing watching lil kids play in this nasty ass floodwater laughing my ass off,and the visuals were awesome,seemed like i could see 10 different layers of fractals in between my eyes and reality.

one of the main points of my trip was laying down with my gf,entangling our legs together (very confusing im sure i felt an extra leg) and staring into each others eyes...id let my eyes go out oif focus and my gf would seem to glow with an inner white light,while her face rearranged itself into an angel. we were veyr giggly...the post peak was one of my fav parts of the trip,cuz i felt so put back together and wonderful...

next up on the list is 4acodmt and K....or maybe 4acodmt and dpt...

I was with him on this particular night.. I must say the storms were amazing.

Ate 27mg oral, and a mostly empty stomach at 6:45 pm. I had expected first alerts around 7:00 (t+00:15), but I was pretty close to full on tripping by this time.. I was shocked at how fast and abrupt the come-up was, but I found this to be one of the best parts of the experience.

Normally when it's too intense, you're stuck like that for the bulk of the experience.. However with 4-Aco-DMT, it's somewhat controlled. You can get that thrill of wondering if you have gone too far, but still be in control.

I think 4-Aco-DMT has more similarities with DMT than with mushrooms. Especially when I took some whippets. They seemed entirely different than nitrous while on other psychedelics.. It propelled me into a dmt-like space, but while familiar was unlike anything I have experienced. Never has a whippet been so clear and direct with its intentions.

Can't wait to try this one again. I would love to try a wide range of doses on this one, from really low ones to use as enhancers. To massive ones that really make you question yourself.

Can someone please test a bit of their 4-AcO-DMT with a marquis reagent? Please!

This would help me out a bit and would also help a person trying to establish what the marquis reaction would be with 4-AcO-AET (to see if there is a function from DMT->4-AcO-DMT and AET->4-AcO-AET). Though I've yet to find an established marquis reaction for plain AET (its got to be out there).

I'm suprised no one has mentioned this but every girl I know who's taken 4-AcO-DMT has gotten very 'wet and excited' while they're high. It's happened without fail on dosages from 10 to 20mg and they love it! I've never seen a girl go all red in the face and spontaneously come without any physical contact before....

The more I hear about this stuff the more I want to try it. It is next on my list. Has anyone taken it in nature and had any nature experiences? I am curious because mushrooms give me such deep nature experiences like listing to trees and feeling plants grow, I have been wondering if a synthetic can produce that or only something from nature will.

a nature trip has not been possible lately, but its on the list for me as well. In terms of listening to trees and watching plants grow, I do that 'sober' so I don't think you will have any problems. You don't need psychedelics to have nature experiences.

Whether its 'naturally growing' on a rice cake in your closet or synthesized in a lab in xyz country makes little difference other than your preconceived notions which may influence the experience to some extent.

4-AcO-DMT is believed to be a prodrug of psilocin anyway so its about as close to 'natural' as you are going to get, its not some weird Frankenstein Monsanto molecule out to destroy the bioshpere. Some of the the deadliest poisons are also 'natural', so keep that in mind as well.

The Universe is a big place, perhaps there are some plants over on Gliese 581b ("the new Earth") or elsewhere that contain some of Shulgins creations in a 'natural' form. In fact the Universe is so big I wouldn't be surprised if there are whole planets made of DMT somewhere. The little tyke homeworld... where the basketballs dribble themselves =D

Last edited:
By the way, I just took 2.5mg (in .25ml of distilled water) and I could feel it within 5 minutes as a distinct increase of energy in the head. I don't expect much from this dose, just testing a hypothesis that 3mg, 2-3 times a day could be either nootropic or mood-elevating. DMT is probably the most deficient neurotransmitter in modern man and also the most important one for the future in my opinion.

Next week I will experiment more with these low doses and see if there is anything anecdotal to report and maybe take some EEG/EKG measurements for fun. I suspect tolerance to build fairly rapidly to the 'trippy' effects but that doesn't mean there will be tolerance to the other effects.

Its been about 25 minutes now and I can feel some definite mood elevation, slight dry mouth and some jaw tightness. Its like I can actually feel the chemical in my brain. Its as if the chemical somehow changes the electrical resistance of the cerebro-spinal fluid and allows more energy to flow through the nervous system. (evidence of trippy thoughts perhaps?) I feel a restless, primal energy of being 'alive' flowing through me. Its always there, I'm just being made conscious of it at the moment.

The following just popped into my head... All we are are capacitors in a vast ocean of energy, are you living up to your capacity? (conclusive evidence of trippy thoughts).

Thats enough rambling for now, I'm going to go say hello to the trees, I'll say hello for you too squerll :D

A special compound this 4-AcO-DMT...

E1, do you take nootropics? If not, taking them could allow you to drop your dosage of 4-Aco-DMT to lower levels so tolerance would build slower. It would be hard to get an accurate reading on the results, especially if you don't take them. But I would suggest piracetam, ergoloid mesylates (PM me for a pure bulk source if you want), and centrophenoxine.

Please keep me posted about this! I'm planning on doing something similar with 2CT21 sometime soonish.

I used to be a bit of of a 'supplement junkie' and I normally take piracetam with lecithin but I'm almost out of Piracetam so have been saving it for when my brain really needs it. I used to take hydergine as well but ran out and have a bunch of vinpocetine around, but I don't use it regularly.

Other than that I often take 300mg of TMG 3 times per day which is a methyl donor believed to increase endogenous DMT levels. After donating a methyl group TMG then becomes DMG which is a performance enhancing supplement and itself a methyl donor. I would consider it a newtropic though not in the traditional sense.

I could probably get results with an even lower dose than I took today, which is more active than I expected. I bet in double-blind clinical trials, many of these 'RC's' could run circles around current the current generation of SSRI's, but 'shh....' we have drug war to win and the emperor is fully clothed %)

yes, very excited about what you find. Personally, I think its going to be more productive, long run, to use low doses to focus on and integrate high dose experiences - ie dose low a few days after dosing high in order to focus/regenerate the feelings of love and empathy that are capable of being realized on higher dose psych experiences.

4-AcO-DMT getting girls all hot and bothered

4 of my female friends have taken this drug in dosages of 10-25mg and all of them report on every experience getting very wet and stimulated in their nickers! No males I know (me included) have noticed anything similar for us.

I know this sounds like a joke but seriously, it seems to have the ability to give girls spontaneous orgasms out of nowhere! Has anyone else heard anything like this?

Cheers.

BongFish said:
4 of my female friends have taken this drug in dosages of 10-25mg and all of them report on every experience getting very wet and stimulated in their nickers! No males I know (me included) have noticed anything similar for us.

I know this sounds like a joke but seriously, it seems to have the ability to give girls spontaneous orgasms out of nowhere! Has anyone else heard anything like this?

Cheers.
well Im a male, and I can say I got extreamly moist when I took this gem.

no not realy, but 4 ho dmt, 4 aco dmt as well as low dose smoked dmt all get me horny.

but thats because I want to have sex with my self.

Merged this new thread in here (the two posts above).

Status
Not open for further replies.