View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy 4-AcO-DMT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion the mushroom is more profound than 4-AcO-DMT, at least from what I've seen so far. However, it's because of the fear that mushrooms cause, and because my thoughts move much faster and in a more manic nature on mushrooms. 4-AcO-DMT is for sure an easier and more recreational substance, which can also be used therapeutically and to explore. Overall, though, I've gotten more from the mushroom, but at the price of much more difficult experiences.

This one definitely should be placed in the highest tier of psychedelics, however. Right along with mushrooms, mescaline, LSD, 2C-E, and DOM (and perhaps some others)

I like swirly tryptamines indoors very much as they're pretty inward anyway. Phenethylamines I enjoy outdoors especially, cos they're more "world" (to quote Xorkoth).

I guess you meant "worldly". In that case, yes, I did say that ;)

Xorkoth said:
In my opinion the mushroom is more profound than 4-AcO-DMT, at least from what I've seen so far. However, it's because of the fear that mushrooms cause, and because my thoughts move much faster and in a more manic nature on mushrooms. 4-AcO-DMT is for sure an easier and more recreational substance, which can also be used therapeutically and to explore. Overall, though, I've gotten more from the mushroom, but at the price of much more difficult experiences.

This one definitely should be placed in the highest tier of psychedelics, however. Right along with mushrooms, mescaline, LSD, 2C-E, and DOM (and perhaps some others)

I agree completely. I think taking a dose of mushrooms after the gentle come-up of 4-AcO-DMT could be great. Low-doses (5mg or so) along with cannabis and meditation could provide some highly valuable experiences as well.

I believe a lot of the discomfort mentally in physically during a come up is, at least for me, due to the distance between my baseline mental state and where the substance is taking me. The more 'psychedelic principles' a person embodies in their baseline ego/personality the less resistance there likely is and the easier the 'come-up'. I think this is likely more true with low/medium doses, than large ones, as the large ones tend to 'blast' you through your resistances whereas in lower doses you take the more scenic route. Its like an airplane taking off. first you have to go through the clouds and there might be a bit of turbulence and uneasiness on the ascent to cruising altitude. :)

^^ I totally agree. I've found that the more I've incorporated the psychedelic mindstate into my life, the easier it is to take psychedelics comfortably. Also, though, the resulting psychedelic state is much closer to my baseline state, which begins to defeat the purpose of even taking a psychedelic to begin with.

I also think that taking mushrooms after a dose of 4-AcO-DMT might be one of the best combinations possible. This is because I've noticed that generally when you take a psychedelic while already tripping, the come-up from the second one will be dramatically reduced or just plain eliminated. Since the comeup for 4-AcO-DMT is so gentle and easy, it might provide a truly excellent launching pad for 4-HO-DMT. Plus, I'm willing to bet that they would combine to produce a unique state.

Hmmm... I'll definitely have to try that sometime ;)

^^
that combos on my short list, for sure.

Had a chance a couple weeks ago but passed on the opportunity.

it does sound like quite the combination...has anybody had experience with nitrous oxide on 4-aco-dmt? every psychedelic is wonderful with nitrous but some of them just have that extra BLAM to em,e.g. DOC and LSD ime..

orbital_forest said:
has anybody had experience with nitrous oxide on 4-aco-dmt?

I have tried this comination before, however I was also on 2c-b at the same time. I have found that when combinig nitrous with various psychedelics, the effect seems to remain the same. For example, if I take nitrous on LSD, it feels no different then if I were to take it on 2c-b or 4-aco-dmt, despite the dissimiliar effects of 2c-b, 4-aco-dmt, and LSD.

Nitrous tends to feel different when taken alone (completely different), on MDMA, or on MDMA + 2c-b (the only psychedelic + MDMA combo I have tried with nitrous).

I am still to find something that nitrous does not mix well with, and I'm sure that most of the people on this board will agree with me. So if you are thinking of trying this combo, then I would recommend going for it, provided you have enough experience with psychedelics to handle total detatchment from the outside world. Expect the effects from the nitrous to linger for a little while longer than if you were to take it at baseline.

3 said:
I have tried this comination before, however I was also on 2c-b at the same time. I have found that when combinig nitrous with various psychedelics, the effect seems to remain the same. For example, if I take nitrous on LSD, it feels no different then if I were to take it on 2c-b or 4-aco-dmt, despite the dissimiliar effects of 2c-b, 4-aco-dmt, and LSD.

I'd agree. I can't say it's any different from one psychedelic to the next.

I've got a great combination to report: AMT and 4-AcO-DMT. I'll be posting a trip report soon, but suffice to say it was the most euphoric I've ever been and had by far the greatest body high I've ever experienced. It was more powerful than the first time I did MDMA.

Xorkoth said:
I've got a great combination to report: AMT and 4-AcO-DMT. I'll be posting a trip report soon, but suffice to say it was the most euphoric I've ever been and had by far the greatest body high I've ever experienced. It was more powerful than the first time I did MDMA.

I agree, this combination is ecstatic. I wish I hadn't been introduced to it my apartment during winter though, the most beautiful thing there was an overflowing garbage can (see link to a very short summary below). The next time I do it will probably be in spring in a state/national park when all the trees are blooming. Though there isn't a trip in the world that wouldn't be benefited by blooming trees, this combination is really, really that kind of trip (I looked at pictures of roses for a half-hour on my damn computer screen). I may however add DPT into the mix first, as the AMT/DPT combo is supremely serene, and then add 4-AcO-DMT towards the end to cap it all off with a little crackle.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?p=4692342#post4692342

Right now though I'm off to Rio for a week to experience a more worldly version of paradise.

Ooh, I'll have to try DPT with AMT, for sure! Also, for the combination I mentioned, I took 50mg of AMT rectally (doesn't seem to increase the strength, just makes it smoother), then 4 hours in I took 60mg of AET rectally, which added even more of a serotonergic edge. At that point I was talking non-stop and just glowing. It was like the old days of MDMA. Then at 6 hours after the first AMT drop, I took 16mg of 4-AcO-DMT, followed by a chaser of 5mg once I came most of the way up. Man, that was beautiful... I spent most of the time rolling my head around and rubbing my legs, floored by the music. I noticed that when my head was down and to the left, I would start to be overcome by fantasy, but when it was positioned elsewhere, I was feeling rather sober mentally other than the euphoria. Visually, it was as if everything I could see was made of psychedelic jewels.

Xorkoth said:
... the easier it is to take psychedelics comfortably.

Just a side note,the last time I thought psychedelics are finally comfortable again,I splattered on wall,needing months to work through to finally see some light again.I might be on a much more difficult path though.

Xorkoth said:
Ooh, I'll have to try DPT with AMT, for sure!... I spent most of the time rolling my head around and rubbing my legs, floored by the music. I noticed that when my head was down and to the left, I would start to be overcome by fantasy, but when it was positioned elsewhere, I was feeling rather sober mentally other than the euphoria. Visually, it was as if everything I could see was made of psychedelic jewels.
That sounds amazing. I'll have to try different head positions while tripping hard as I've noticed my thoughts change slightly as I'm nearing sleep based on whether I'm laying on my right or left side. It may be placebo but it could also have something to do with blood pooling.... If you add DPT into the mix expect those "psychedelic jewels" to be nested in the world's most luscious crushed velvet.

hugo24 said:
Just a side note,the last time I thought psychedelics are finally comfortable again,I splattered on wall,needing months to work through to finally see some light again.I might be on a much more difficult path though.

I think the reason they've been so gentle to me lately is because at this point in my life, I'm constantly filled with euphoria. I've got absolutely nothing to stress about, I'm surrounded by love all the time, and I love myself. Hence, when I trip, all I feel is joy, just like when I don't trip.

I'm not trying to say I'm immune, just that I've been having lots of very joyful trips, one after the other.

This chemical is utterly amazing. Here is a report I just wrote of a powerful experience I had last night.

5-meo-amt?

Has anyone tried 5-meo-amt with this compound? Seeing as AMT synergizes so well, it's only logical to ask.

Once again 4-aco-DMT has impressed the hell out of me. Standing at the gates of constant and sustained ++++

I'm coming back from my hiatus of writing trip reports just for this one. Wow. I'll have that up later tonight probably.
peace

Status
Not open for further replies.