The band everyone loves but you hate..

The best albums of the '60s were not even released because their genius composers couldn't get their act together to see them through and in some cases became total recluses

Exactly, we have damn Beatleologists that analyze the musical genius of some of the songs. And they just stumbled on it. But the intelligent talk makes music sound as boring as an algebra lesson.

Some of this stuff reminds me of Keith Richards. The guy got old and cranky and makes fun of most bands these days. Yet he knows damn well they are good and he is just cranky. lol He said the Beatles were overated. (I know I know some of you agree, I don't) Paul McCartney can be annoying but a good (as well as bad) song writer. George Harrison was my favorite but he could not write a song again after Here Comes The Sun.

The Beatles are great when you're young and idealistic but when you're old and cranky it's all about the Stones

However George Harrison wrote a triple album called All Things Must Pass which is a masterpiece and so you're just wrong dude

However George Harrison wrote a triple album called All Things Must Pass which is a masterpiece and so you're just wrong dude
Yes I can admit that, I do love that release. I was wr, I was wro.. I was wron....... I was WRONG! :cool:

The stones have some good tunes, but TOTALLY overrated.

I dislike, Foreigner.

...just one song.

john cleese people are over GIF

Thems fighting words about aic. For me it's Phish. Too much doofy noodling.

The Handsome Family, because the name referes, for numerous people, to what is sacred, but which is, in reality, a lie....

Yeah guys. Seriously. I like Alice in Chains.
Not a KISS fan.
Kiss is alright, just campy.

Acdc is only good in certain situations.

I dislike Megadeth and think mustaines a smug asshole