• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Aus/NZ/Asia Drug Busts Mega-Thread El Número Cuatro DISCUSSION thread

Media Release: Austrian man charged for importing methamphetamine into Adelaide Airport

The Australian Customs and Border Protection Service (ACBPS) and Australian Federal Police (AFP) seized four kilograms of methamphetamine in Adelaide yesterday.

A 56-year-old Austrian man will appear in the Adelaide Magistrates Court today charged with attempting to import up to four kilograms of methamphetamine.

ACBPS officers at the Adelaide Airport selected the man for a baggage examination yesterday, 16 September 2013, after he arrived on a flight from Singapore.

The officers noticed the man’s bag was unusually heavy when empty and also x-rayed the bag. The bag was deconstructed and a white crystalline substance was allegedly found. Initial testing was positive for methamphetamine.

The man was arrested and charged by the AFP with importing a commercial quantity of a border controlled drug, namely methamphetamine, contrary to section 307.1 of the Criminal Code Act (cth) 1995.

The maximum penalty for this offence is life imprisonment and/or a fine of $825,000.

http://www.afp.gov.au/media-centre/...ng-methamphetamine-into-adelaide-airport.aspx

Holy crap! That bloke is lucky he was not picked up in Singapore though, dangling from a rope by your neck or being a live target for police rifle practice is a far worse outcome than 20-25 years in prison.

During the search, police allegedly located more than 6500 tablets and 15kg of powder containing the prohibited drug Methylenedioxypyrovalerone (MDPV). A pill press machine was also seized.

What would a MDPV pill be like? Would these people be selling them as E's I wonder? Imagine getting some of these pills and not testing them and eating a few thinking they were MDMA? What would happen? Isn't MDPV that bath salts shit?

What would a MDPV pill be like? Would these people be selling them as E's I wonder? Imagine getting some of these pills and not testing them and eating a few thinking they were MDMA? What would happen? Isn't MDPV that bath salts shit?

Yeah it is and it would keep you up for days if you ate multiple pills.
I have heard of people flogging off mdpv for high quality meth prices (I can't state prices but if you know what high grade nth goes for per point you'll get the idea)
I can't believe cunts get away with this

Hectic. I just checked my 4 reagents and I don't think there is a reaction for MDPV?

Wow what a heap of white death... plus a pill press OMG! MDPV pills usually are dosed at 10 mg's, I believe, dosing multiples in a short space of time will have most people calling 000 or just flat out dying from a massive MI. MDPV is a seductive mistress, at first, that quickly can become a succubus sent by the devil himself from the 7th circle of hell. To those who have had that oh so wonderful near death experience on peeve you know what I mean. To those who have not and still think peevee is fun I await your meeting with said succubus and hope you survive the encounter.

MDPV needs a Scott (listed cocaine, crack, MDPV) and turns blue. Then a marquis (I think) and should turn orange (from memory) to differentiate from coke or crack. MDPV feels a bit like coke meets 4MMC and the subjective high lasts around 2-4 hours. Heart rate and BP remain elevated for 10-12 hours. Also your toes and finger tips turn a slight shade of blue even if dosed in the "safe range" 10-20 mg. 40 mg + in say 4 hours will cause your finger/toes to look like Smurfs.

Sadly there are enough idiots out there who if they got a peevee pill would think it was amazing MDMA due to being so used to paying stupid money for "pills" that contain only 1-2 mg of meth. They think spending a couple of hundred Nigerian-dick-cheese-sandwiches for say 10 "pills" containing 1-2 mg of meth to be "a bargain" and do not feel at all ripped off by said purchase. If the drug dogs at the festival gates can't smell your pills as you walk past chances are they are inactive chalk + binders. That or you are the luckiest SOB's on the face of the planet.

Said extortion victims are blissfully unaware until someone comes along and states "looks like someone used a pipe stem, food dye, chalk and PVA to make these fuckers, you got so ripped." Strangely said purchasers tend not to believe individual saying their pills are bunk shit. Amazing what the power of positive thought/belief of bullshit dealers can do. Also said individuals are amazed at how wasted 20 mg of MXE gets them vs 5 of their hard earned 20 odd Nigerian-dick-cheese-sandwich a piece "pills". To those believing and buying said rubbish pull your finger out of your ass. If 5 "pills" do fuck all you got ripped and don't go back. Most of those idiots are all about the image anyway, that and bragging to their friends + posting on Facebook, twitter or whatever and don't know shit about the music.

PS poledriver it is one of the more common active ingredients in bath salts. Others were 4-MEC, 4-Meo-PCP, aPVP, Pentedrone and a bunch of other rather rubbish chemicals (only exception 4 and 3 meo-pcp's, they are enjoyable by themselves for themselves, not as an additive to a potentially lethal drug cocktail).

Last edited:
What is it with LSD tablets? Are there actually tablets that contain LSD or are the media so dumb that they assume a "tab" is a "tablet"?

LSD did come in tablet form in the old days you know. Mostly 70's-80's and even into the early 90's. My missus (she is a few years older than me) used to chew down LSD tablets in her very early raving years (think summer of love + acid house) and I'm old enough to remember seeing 1 or 2 in my very early days. That said I have not seen any for almost 2 decades just to give an approximate time period... I'm getting old and grey. If I was famous I'd probably have had a brand of "bath salts" named after me a bit like the "Charlie Sheen's bath salts" brand lol. Hence why I have given up using/abusing substances I don't want to look like Charlie Sheen, he looks like shit!

Posting on bluelight has become my new DOC as it may actually help someone going through shit or educate/inform people to make decisions based on harm reduction, at least I hope. Also there is a great online community and I like to take the piss every now and then, hope it makes a few people laugh.

To be honest though most journalists are not noted for their integrity and "blotter tabs" become "tablets".

Last edited:
Massive drug bust sees 70 kilograms of cocaine worth $17.5 million destined for 'high-end clientele' hauled off a luxury yacht

An international drug syndicate was 'dismantled' on Monday night after police seized 70 kilograms of high-purity cocaine and locked up five men, in the largest drug bust of its kind in Queensland history.
It is alleged the drugs - worth an estimated $17.5 million - originated from South America but were brought to Australia from Vanuatu by an Estonian skipper.
Forty kilograms of the drug was found in the rear compartment of a car, while a further thirty kilograms was later found stashed in the walls of a luxury yacht, moored in a Gold Coast marina.

Police say the skipper left the South Pacific nation on August 15 before docking the 44-foot vessel in Coomera River nine days later.
There he is accused of meeting up with a British national and the next day the pair met with three Australian men at the Dreamworld car park.
It was there that Australian Federal Police officers swooped and arrested the five men who were allegedly carrying 40 kilograms of the drug in the rear of one of their vehicles.
A search of the yacht found a further 30kg stowed in concealed compartments.

'I believe it is the largest cocaine seizure we've had in Queensland,' Detective Superintendent Jon Wacker said.
He said the importation of the drugs on the yacht was a 'unique' method that state police rarely encounter.
The cocaine tested at a purity level of more than 80 per cent and was probably targeted at a high-end clientele, he said.
It is thought the haul originated from South America.

NSFW:
2BA4802700000578-3209893-image-a-13_1440492775081.jpg

2BA3E21600000578-3209893-image-a-6_1440491694759.jpg

2BA3E45800000578-3209893-The_AFP_said_the_bust_will_be_a_huge_setback_for_the_internation-a-1_1440495854755.jpg

The five men have been remanded in custody after appearing in Southport Magistrates Court on Tuesday.
They all face drug importation and possession charges.
Police and border authorities had been tracking the drug cartel for weeks after a tip-off from Irish and French customs.

The Australian Federal Police's Organised Crime Commander David Stewart said the bust will be a 'huge setback' for the international syndicate and will probably curb the supply of cocaine along the east coast of Australia.
'With the apprehension of five, we're very confident that we have dismantled a significant organised crime syndicate,' he said.
Mr Stewart said further arrests were possible.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-high-end-clientele-hauled-luxury-yacht.html

I've been posting some busts over in the drugs in the media sections drug bust thread.

Hundreds of kilograms of meth, $1m in cash seized in Perth

53dc27021764f05da655b1613f6797e6

POLICE have seized 321kg of crystal methamphetamine and $1.4 million in cash — the largest seizure of the drug ice in WA history.

Four Hong Kong nationals — two aged just 18 and 19 — have been charged over the massive drug haul.

The drug seizure has an estimated street value of $321 million.

Three of the men are in Australia unlawfully and only one of them has a visitor visa, said police.

A car was pulled over in Willetton on Tuesday resulting in the arrest of an 18-year-old and a raid on a Canning Vale home.

WA Police Acting Deputy Commissioner Michelle Fyfe revealed officers discovered 316kg of ice individually wrapped in 1kg Chinese tea packaging, and hidden in ten suitcases and a sports bag.

Two Canning Vale teenagers, aged 18 and 19, have been charged with possessing the drugs and a substantial quantity of cash.

The search led police to an Adelaide Terrace apartment and a Hay Street hotel room in Perth’s CBD where officers allegedly uncovered more drugs and cash.

In total, the street value of the drugs seized is estimated to be more than $321 million, making it the largest seizure of crystal methamphetamine in WA history.

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wes...521000323?sv=2e33d2b07b750320c7c466701ca70f4e