• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Aus/NZ/Asia Drug Busts Mega-Thread El Número Cuatro DISCUSSION thread

perhaps they had a target of 100, so they stopped when they reached 99 and then went and joined the party... it was after all at the aftermatch function, wouldn't be hard to fill your quota, I would imagine...wonder how many people attended that event?

Mardi Gras Party (post Parade)

The post parade party is one the largest ongoing party events in the country.[citation needed] Mardi Gras Party attendances at Sydney's Hordern Pavilion / Royal Hall of Industries peaked in 1998 with 27,000 tickets sold.[28] In the years since 17,000 to 20,000 tickets are consistently sold, an increase over the first Parade Ball held in 1980 at the Paddington Town Hall, a BYO event which attracted 700 guests.[29] Although, by the late first decade of the 21st century, ticket sales has begun to fall, with the 2012 post parade party selling out at 15,300 tickets.[1]
The 2010 party was not held on the night of the parade and was later described by the organisers as human error during scheduling.
In the last 20 years, several well known local and international artists have performed at the Party and include:[30]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sydney_Mardi_Gras#Mardi_Gras_Party_.28post_Parade.29

Probably 15,000 or more people judging by last years one of 15,300.

Is it still held at Moore park? Or have they moved it out to homebush olympic park.

Edit -

Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras (SGLMG) CEO Michael Rolik said the after-party held at Moore Park once again had all the “glamour we’re known for” with standout performances from Delta Goodrem, Heather Smaller, Loreen and the Presets.

SYDNEY MARDI GRAS 2013 | POLICE BRUTALITY

http://youtu.be/wxtFtVfAeeE

Not enough force. Did you see the size of the gay guy, he's HUGE, scary and threatening!!! they should have tazered him 20m times and then shot him a couple of times to make sure he was subdued. He was showing too many signs of fabulousness!

In all seriousness, that was pretty rough and an obviously excessive use of force. It has made national and international news so the police HAVE to act, and so they should. It stinks of homophobia.

The police want us to respect and like them. Seems like the motto is "I will flog the respect into you"

way to go piggies

Yeah we don't actually have the full story, although the police officer obviously messed up and used too much force. Looks like the police were taking photos of the injuries?

Of course there'll be accusations of homophobia but I don't really buy that unless there's something more to corroborate it. Police officer used excessive force is all we know really, he deserves to be punished for it.

Fuck what a dog pig cunt. I can't believe how much a power trip these guys are on. The fact that having a camera on them doesn't stop them from doing this shit is just disgusting. Big ups to the chick that recorded it all even though she didn't know the guy. I'm sure nothing will happen to the officer anyway though.

watch the clip again, without listening to either the preamble or commentary.... what I see is... man being arrested in a violent fashion. Now, imagine if the newsreader had of preambled it with something like; the man who buttfukked and killed the kid who went missing in the goldcoast, desperatly fought for his freedom as partygoers watched on, or some crap,... would you feel the same way?
The point I make, is that we see a small part of what went down, the rest has been suggested by some prick who wants you to tune into their next broadcast. What happened before the video bytes or after we don't know. So before we prejudge the cop who appears to be of middle eastern descent, we should remember, that we are reacting as the media wishes us to.

watch the clip again, without listening to either the preamble or commentary.... what I see is... man being arrested in a violent fashion. Now, imagine if the newsreader had of preambled it with something like; the man who buttfukked and killed the kid who went missing in the goldcoast, desperatly fought for his freedom as partygoers watched on, or some crap,... would you feel the same way?
The point I make, is that we see a small part of what went down, the rest has been suggested by some prick who wants you to tune into their next broadcast. What happened before the video bytes or after we don't know. So before we prejudge the cop who appears to be of middle eastern descent, we should remember, that we are reacting as the media wishes us to.

tumblr_m7jwy6bNg91qminlvo1_500.png

We havnt even seen the events leading up to that mardi gra videos. No police officer will beat someone up, throw them around for no reason. Just because he was stating that he was innocent does not prove he actually was. People liek to blame someone else for their misconduct. You should see how they treat criminals in the US. It should be like that here too. Most times criminals just talk back, spit and kick/punch police officers who are just doing their job to earn a living, its disgraceful.

They dont even cuff the criminals here and ask them instead of telling them. Im not backing up anyone or on anyones side but there are always reasons as to why things happen the way they do. Im not even sure why the word homophobia is thrown around here. It has nothing to do with it even if the guy was gay or straight im sure he had it coming to him. I do admit that the officer used excessive force but again im sure he had his reasons too. I think its better just to wait it all out and see what really happened there before making accusations. The guy was quite aggressive and didnt want to go down without a fight but again the video is only a few mins long so who knows.

bloody hell!!! I watched an episode of something. . . one of those customs / boarder security shows but it was based in new york city. Head in my hands as I watched cops bully people , using scare tactics to make people admit something that isnt even true! - Complete different situation but it had me thinking how f'ed up the US law enforcment is . . after watching that video, jeez . . we've caught up.

bloody hell!!! I watched an episode of something. . . one of those customs / boarder security shows but it was based in new york city. Head in my hands as I watched cops bully people , using scare tactics to make people admit something that isnt even true! - Complete different situation but it had me thinking how f'ed up the US law enforcment is . . after watching that video, jeez . . we've caught up.

You talking about that one about JFK airport? To catch a smuggler I think? Watched an episode where they catch two women smuggling something, forget what it was, cocaine maybe?, and they have like similar stories or something.

Anyway, it was a fascinating watch just to observe all the subtle psychological tactics they use to get people to get themselves in deeper trouble.

I remember thinking that one of them, the caucasian tattooed chick really needed to shut up and stop digging her hole deeper. She just wouldn't stop talking to them and letting them poke holes in her crap explanation.

I think most people miss the point as it doesnt matter if the guy struck out at the police before this video, its irrelevant.

the guy was handcuffed and controlled, meaning he was restrained and not a danger to either the police or the public, the police then slammed him to the ground and stood on his back, the police lashed out, they metered out their own judgement which is unacceptable. For the record I dont hate the police as a lot of BL members do but I do expect them to police and not act as judge, jury and executioner as demonstrated in this video.

where do you draw the line? tazering some Brazilian guy tripping until he dies "because he deserved it" "shooting a guy on Bondi Beach" because he deserves it"?

When the police act like this it makes them look no better than the "thugs" they are supposed to protect us from.

Police warn public over bad 'acid' tabs - Coffs/Clarence LAC

Monday, 11 March 2013 02:35:02 PM

Police are warning the public about a bad batch of the drug ‘acid’ (LSD) which appears to be circulating on the north coast.

On Saturday (9 March 2013), a 15-year-old girl was hospitalised at a birthday party in Boambee East after taking an illicit drug she believed to be ‘acid’, and having a bad reaction.

The girl was taken to Coffs Harbour Health Campus in a critical condition and put on life support. Police were not notified about the incident.

About 11pm the same night, police were called to another party in Toormina in relation to a violent 15-year-old boy who was suffering hallucinations after also consuming an ‘acid’ tab.

Police from Coffs/Clarence Local Area Command became aware that it is likely more of the drug is circulating in the Toormina and Boambee area. An investigation was commenced.

Today (Monday 11 March 2013), an 18-year-old male was interviewed by detectives at a residence in Toormina.

As a result he was subsequently charged via Future Service Can for the offence of supply prohibited drug.

He is expected to appear at Coffs Harbour Local Court on 29 April 2013.

Meanwhile, Detective Inspector Cameron Lindsay, Crime Manager at Coffs/Clarence Local Area Command, has urged caution to anyone thinking of consuming illicit drugs in the region.

“Taking any drug carries with it an unacceptable risk, but we would ask extra precaution to be taken in the area following these incidents.”

“There is clearly more of this drug circulating in the community and anyone who consumes it carries with them the risk of permanent brain damage or death.”

“These particular tabs are identifiable due to an imprint on the paper of recording artist Psy doing the ‘gangnam style’ dance,” Detective Inspector Lindsay said.

http://www.police.nsw.gov.au/news/m...nb3YuYXUlMkZtZWRpYSUyRjI5MDYzLmh0bWwmYWxsPTE=

It's great that they are warning people. Would be nicer if they could actually tell us what it actually is.

A cop from coffs harbour just said on the news that they are 16 times the strength of normal LSD.

I think most people miss the point as it doesnt matter if the guy struck out at the police before this video, its irrelevant.

the guy was handcuffed and controlled, meaning he was restrained and not a danger to either the police or the public, the police then slammed him to the ground and stood on his back, the police lashed out, they metered out their own judgement which is unacceptable. For the record I dont hate the police as a lot of BL members do but I do expect them to police and not act as judge, jury and executioner as demonstrated in this video.

where do you draw the line? tazering some Brazilian guy tripping until he dies "because he deserved it" "shooting a guy on Bondi Beach" because he deserves it"?

When the police act like this it makes them look no better than the "thugs" they are supposed to protect us from.

I agree with this. I've been in the Cross heaps of times and seen/been in scuffles where police interject and tell you to 'be the better man and let it go'. The police are paid to keep order not to dish out their own punishment. This is a massive grey area because it's hard to blame a pig for retaliating after being spit on etc. but I still feel (from what I've seen in this video) that he used excessive force. I was quick to judge though.

A cop from coffs harbour just said on the news that they are 16 times the strength of normal LSD.

BENT COP DETECTED. He's pushing the tabs and wants to get rid of them. They're super strong guys.

I don't know if i added the link to that above statement, but here it is (i saw it on the news with a cop saying it first, then it's in their local newspaper) -

The acid trip that left a 15-year-old girl seriously ill in hospital after a party at a Boambee East residence has been found to be 16 times the potency of normal LSD.

The Gangnam Style Acid trips that are 16 times more potent than average LSD tabs.

http://www.coffscoastadvocate.com.au/news/near-lethal-drug-trip/1788926/