• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The add a sentence story thread. Theme - The adventures of FUBAR

Wearing nothing but socks (dark blue, used), slightly used underwear, A top hat and a fishnet tshirt he began his journey east...

not noticing the concerned looks from those who witnessed him passing and the strange ooze he left behind. Hearing horns in the distance FUBAR ...

6PM show of Snow White and the Seven Dwarves on ice. FUBAR immediately stopped masturbating and with a determined look...

Spade's Mum. The defrosted midgets were a bit cold to insert immediately so FUBAR..

not noticing the concerned looks from those who witnessed him passing and the strange ooze he left behind. Hearing horns in the distance FUBAR ...

After failing to receive the attention of FUBAR, 3 times in a row... the horrifying prospect finally dawned upon Consumer, that his love was unrequited...

Then suddenly the mists cleared and revealed a deluded obsessed FUBAR fan, escaped from a mental assylum and intent on becoming one with FUBARS body.

Consumer casually raised an eyebrow and granted the fiend an acknowledging nod in his direction.

Realising he finally had been briefly noticed by anyone the fiend released his grip and had no reason to hang around.

CONSUMER and FUBAR unzipped the...

the bag that Raasy had left on the ground only to find in it a strange combinstion of a list of numbers to granny phone sex lines, bibles and details about a website that he runs that no one visits. FUBAR immediately. .

while consumer quietly said "well played Raasy"

Picking up his phone FUBAR dialed the first number only to hear a voice he immediately recognized. It was. .

...Me.

After asking me what I was wearing (a cider- and jizz-stained kilt, a Tunnock's teacake stuck on each nipple, and a look of dangerous lust in my eyes) I could sense his arousal from the crazed grunting sounds that accompanied the background of screaming midgets. It was now he made his "special request"...

"Can you fax me acid"?
Spades mum said "Will that work?

Consumer ran his fi gers thriugh FUBARS chest haircand said "Ill check on Bl " and logged in to his account only to find .

A cackling indigo haired presence screaming "FUBZY FUBZY, SHOW US YOUR RING WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAA WHOOOOOSSSH!!" , so FUBAR immediately ripped the late 1990's Compaq Prescario from his desk and threw it out the window to the pavement, three floors below, where it smashed into many pieces with a rather sad crackling and a spattering of wayward cum which came from the not-so-obsolete 3.5in receptacle.

Needing a new computer and cum receptacle FUBAR realised he needed money and needed it fast. He dialed Spades Mum immediately to ask if..

... This was a no-brainer for me. Partly due to the freakish congenital condition that affects me and all of my kind, mostly because I knew the boy had recently been released from a Bangkok gaol and needed to find paid employment unless he was to join me down the docks.

Having just paid his dues to society for multiple crimes against humanity he was now ready to recreate the classic act Foobz & I toured back in the 70s which has gone down in infamy under the name:...

'Fixxored for troofs' were a Showaddywaddy sex tribute act who were going to have to up their game if they were going to recreate their 70's popularity in the noughties, so they introduced...

an element of audience participation. FUBAR would pick someone out of the audience and then...

... and then just grind himself up against them in the most appalling way. I'm not kidding, this grinding action left the grubbiest of us just hanging. Not pretty. But then neither was she I suppose. Anyway, once he'd unhinged and she squealed he moved on down the street till he found...

a jaw-swinging Donald Trump who had clearly just railed the fireyest of flake from a midgets cock. FUBAR being the mess-head he is, couldn't turn down the offer of a quick slug however as he got his rolled up £20 note, the midget screamed out "...

"... Yes it's me, Consumer. I saw what you said about SHM in the BL is dying thread.

What a great member he is and how he'll be missed by the community. You've never said anything like that about me before. Ever.

I mention you all the time. Dammit this whole thread is about you, and you've yet to respond...

...I bet if SHM made a thread like this about you, you'd be there in an instance.

Just admit it. You like him more than you like me. There's no point in denying it any longer, just tell me the truth please"

fubar responded with....

Last edited: